Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Patel got arrested.

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 2 years ago by sully16.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
NY
United States
Member #121961
January 21, 2012
3159 Posts
Posted: September 13, 2014, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

I named him Peter Patel. He runs the Liquor store i use to get my tickets from. They also recently got arrested for selling alcohol to a minor.

Dover, New York – On September 9, 2014 at approximately 5:40 p.m., New York State Police from the Dover Plains barracks charged Pradeep Malsingha, 46 years old, of Wingdale, New York, with Grand Larceny 3rd Degree, a Class D Felony.

State Police were dispatched to a Dover area business to investigate the report of a larceny. Investigation revealed that Malsingha, an employee at the business, had stolen over $4,100 in NY State Lotto tickets from the store.

Malsingha was arraigned by the Town of Dover Justice Court and remanded to the Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $5,000 cash bail.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4146 Posts
    Posted: September 13, 2014, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

I named him Peter Patel. He runs the Liquor store i use to get my tickets from. They also recently got arrested for selling alcohol to a minor.

Dover, New York – On September 9, 2014 at approximately 5:40 p.m., New York State Police from the Dover Plains barracks charged Pradeep Malsingha, 46 years old, of Wingdale, New York, with Grand Larceny 3rd Degree, a Class D Felony.

State Police were dispatched to a Dover area business to investigate the report of a larceny. Investigation revealed that Malsingha, an employee at the business, had stolen over $4,100 in NY State Lotto tickets from the store.

Malsingha was arraigned by the Town of Dover Justice Court and remanded to the Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $5,000 cash bail.

This story is meant to send a clear message to other" Patels"  & convenience store owners & clerks that they are being Watched and rightly so.California has seen  its fair share of these situations and acted accordingly. 

Your friend is looking at jail time Red.

IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
      Columbus, Ohio
      United States
      Member #128906
      June 5, 2012
      599 Posts
      Posted: September 13, 2014, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

While I play my own numbers (own bet slips) I only buy from major supermarkets

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        42222 Posts
        Posted: September 13, 2014, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

lol

HyperBe Happy.