Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Who else only plays 1 draw... Me personally I'm only playing MIDDAY

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 2 years ago by MzDuffleBaglady.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
backwoods ga
United States
Member #155844
May 31, 2014
1896 Posts
Posted: September 13, 2014, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

PartyUS FlagI only play Midday pick3.  It gives me 23 hrs 30 minutes to get my numbers for the next draw..

pinpoint precision.    One state. One game. One drawing(midday)

wow so many lookers.  You'll make my day. Thanks for reading my post.. Hello kal035

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
    Newport News, VA
    United States
    Member #144545
    July 8, 2013
    971 Posts
    Posted: September 13, 2014, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

PartyUS FlagI only play Midday pick3.  It gives me 23 hrs 30 minutes to get my numbers for the next draw..

wow so many lookers.  You'll make my day. Thanks for reading my post.. Hello kal035

I certainly need to start Lil Darryl...spending way more than I would like playing both draws! Thud

backwoods ga
      United States
      Member #155844
      May 31, 2014
      1896 Posts
      Posted: September 13, 2014, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

I certainly need to start Lil Darryl...spending way more than I would like playing both draws! Thud

I Agree!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
        Member #14
        November 9, 2001
        31363 Posts
        Posted: September 13, 2014, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Night only.

love to nibble those micey feet.

amilby30's avatar - nw logo.jpg
          Cobb
          United States
          Member #26586
          November 19, 2005
          9724 Posts
          Posted: September 13, 2014, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

don't know  what you do to come up with your numbers ....but from what I do if I was to limit myself to a draw of playing... the eve draw would be more telling ....................

I LOVE THIS SPORT !!   BY30PREDICTIONS

PeerGynt's avatar - nw archer.jpg
            Simi Valley, CA
            United States
            Member #156940
            July 4, 2014
            671 Posts
            Posted: September 13, 2014, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

But you don't configure your plays based ON one draw, do you?... I never understood the need to segregate the D3 into Midday/Evening: both games are wholly dependent - they are, together, one grand game.

This is why the D3 is actually more volatile, more difficult, than say the D4.  It's always churning, churning, churning: it's a bucking bronco (to mix metaphors).  By comparison, the D4 is a steady moving stream (to further mix them).  However, the D4 requires more $$$ to be able to sit at the table.  Someday, I hope to get the kitty together to do that. Smiley

South Carolina
              United States
              Member #18322
              July 9, 2005
              1707 Posts
              Posted: September 14, 2014, 1:45 am - IP Logged

But you don't configure your plays based ON one draw, do you?... I never understood the need to segregate the D3 into Midday/Evening: both games are wholly dependent - they are, together, one grand game.

This is why the D3 is actually more volatile, more difficult, than say the D4.  It's always churning, churning, churning: it's a bucking bronco (to mix metaphors).  By comparison, the D4 is a steady moving stream (to further mix them).  However, the D4 requires more $$$ to be able to sit at the table.  Someday, I hope to get the kitty together to do that. Smiley

What makes you think the Midday and Evening draws are Dependent ???  Most of the Lottery Gurus, like Lotto Laughs, would tell you the drawings are Independent.  I think it probably varies by stateLotto Laughs always suggests leveraging your strategy off of the Evening drawing.

PeerGynt's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                Simi Valley, CA
                United States
                Member #156940
                July 4, 2014
                671 Posts
                Posted: September 14, 2014, 9:58 am - IP Logged

What makes you think the Midday and Evening draws are Dependent ???  Most of the Lottery Gurus, like Lotto Laughs, would tell you the drawings are Independent.  I think it probably varies by stateLotto Laughs always suggests leveraging your strategy off of the Evening drawing.

My own probing of the game has only revealed to me that both Midday and Evening are absolutely dependent upon each other.  (Though maybe it is by State: I'm in California, that uses an algorithm method.)

I of course think you could still use strategies that target a Midday or Evening play: these involve the usual statistical odds and whatnot - how long since this root sum? how long since this digit? etc.  Those kinds of strategies are always going to lead to success, giving timing and precision.

But AS a game, AS it's functioning, even AS a way of creating a strategy... oh yeah, the game is one game, both draws affecting each other at all times.  Smile

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                  Member #14
                  November 9, 2001
                  31363 Posts
                  Posted: September 14, 2014, 10:26 am - IP Logged

I go evening to evening.

love to nibble those micey feet.

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                    White Lake,Mi
                    United States
                    Member #1495
                    May 12, 2003
                    5546 Posts
                    Posted: September 14, 2014, 11:12 am - IP Logged

I track them both ways for Michigan midday to midday, evening to evening and combined evening and midday and have found that keeping them independent works best (michigan uses ping pong balls). But I have also found that we do get 2 digit returns evening to midday and midday to evening. I guess it is one of those things that whatever works best for you, use it. I mostly play evening, midday on the weekends, sometimes.

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

backwoods ga
                      United States
                      Member #155844
                      May 31, 2014
                      1896 Posts
                      Posted: September 14, 2014, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

I'm strictly midday.  Allday everyday

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                        Member #81314
                        October 16, 2009
                        19006 Posts
                        Posted: September 14, 2014, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

I play midday and evening.

50 cent minimum if I"m really trying to catch a number.

50 cent straight

50 cent box

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!