Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Please Optimize Pair Analysis Chart

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 2 years ago by destinycreation.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
MARYLAND
United States
Member #119884
December 5, 2011
1636 Posts
Posted: September 15, 2014, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

NO doubt, I like the current pair analysis of pick3 and pick 4 on LP. BUT in addition to that, I'd like to see Pair Chart as shown below as well.

This one( chart below) give us the clear view of which pair to play. Lets suppose, first position digit "8' is due.

Then looking at the chart, we can tell  pair 83 ( red alert) , then 85 and 81..in that sequences. 

BUT CURRENT LP pair analysis we CAN'T TELL the sequences of digit "8", the only thing we will know is 83 ( red alert), another red would be 46,47

according to the chart, then the blues dues.

wow!!!! I think I am not allowed to post that chart because that chart is from the very popular closed websites. 

ANOTHER PROBLEM with  Search Drawings is  we CAN'T  LOOK FOR  a digit with double patterns. 

Let suppose we have to find out the digit 5 with doubles pattern..  5??    we can't search this way

pick 4 same....i want to find out the middle doubles...4??6 pattern...I can't do that too..

"You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job and not be paid  for it." - Oprah Winfrey

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23260 Posts
    Posted: September 15, 2014, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

I don't see a picture.  The Help forum has instructions on posting images, you might want to check it out.

So I can't really understand what you're saying about pairs.  However, sequences are a completely different thing than what the page does.  I think that may be very specialized -- not something a wide audience would use.

Regarding your comments on the search engine, you seem to be saying that the search engine can't do positional searches.  Well, it can.  You can most certainly search for instances of 4 in the first position and 6 in the fourth position (per your example).

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
      MARYLAND
      United States
      Member #119884
      December 5, 2011
      1636 Posts
      Posted: September 15, 2014, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Search Engine:  Yes, I  can do positional search. But on other websites we can search this way too...

for example. 

5??  ( ?? all double previous drawings)       ? 5 ? 

544                                                       2 5 2

533                                                       3 5 3

566                                                       4 5 4

577                                                       1 5 1

4??6       ? 2 ? 8

4226       1 2 1 8

4116       6 2 6 8

"You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job and not be paid  for it." - Oprah Winfrey

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23260 Posts
        Posted: September 15, 2014, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Search Engine:  Yes, I  can do positional search. But on other websites we can search this way too...

for example. 

5??  ( ?? all double previous drawings)       ? 5 ? 

544                                                       2 5 2

533                                                       3 5 3

566                                                       4 5 4

577                                                       1 5 1

4??6       ? 2 ? 8

4226       1 2 1 8

4116       6 2 6 8

So you're saying you want question marks??  No, I don't think I'll be doing question marks.  We can do positional searches including doubles just fine.  There are ten lines to easily accomplish that.

You should know that other site's search engine are not nearly as powerful as the one here, and the data on other sites is (a) incomplete, and (b) contains MANY errors.  Just so you know.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

South Carolina
          United States
          Member #18322
          July 9, 2005
          1704 Posts
          Posted: September 17, 2014, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

NO doubt, I like the current pair analysis of pick3 and pick 4 on LP. BUT in addition to that, I'd like to see Pair Chart as shown below as well.

This one( chart below) give us the clear view of which pair to play. Lets suppose, first position digit "8' is due.

Then looking at the chart, we can tell  pair 83 ( red alert) , then 85 and 81..in that sequences. 

BUT CURRENT LP pair analysis we CAN'T TELL the sequences of digit "8", the only thing we will know is 83 ( red alert), another red would be 46,47

according to the chart, then the blues dues.

wow!!!! I think I am not allowed to post that chart because that chart is from the very popular closed websites. 

ANOTHER PROBLEM with  Search Drawings is  we CAN'T  LOOK FOR  a digit with double patterns. 

Let suppose we have to find out the digit 5 with doubles pattern..  5??    we can't search this way

pick 4 same....i want to find out the middle doubles...4??6 pattern...I can't do that too..

Stop complaining, and be Thankful for the resources we do have to work with.