Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What are the odds of winning the lottery when you are a pro?

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Skibunnylk.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
drturi's avatar - a XfWXSGP-WvcWGsnOa8qNSGZbbl9EuIwKpGZVLXJG7HY6HB_JZ-pvK9mxVoPjMFlP6d=s110
phoenix
United States
Member #159260
September 19, 2014
1 Posts
Posted: September 19, 2014, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

While I am in the business of making all sorts of predictions that transpire all the time, I never read about a psychic, a medium or an astrologer winning the lottery... But today 9/19/2014 I will give my best shot and play the numbers I wish win me the jackpot! And if God let me win, chance are I will open my own school of thoughts... 

Blessings

Dr. Turi

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19716 Posts
    Posted: September 19, 2014, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck Lep

Let it Snow Snowman

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
      Bay Area - California
      United States
      Member #136477
      December 12, 2012
      4100 Posts
      Posted: September 19, 2014, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

While I am in the business of making all sorts of predictions that transpire all the time, I never read about a psychic, a medium or an astrologer winning the lottery... But today 9/19/2014 I will give my best shot and play the numbers I wish win me the jackpot! And if God let me win, chance are I will open my own school of thoughts... 

Blessings

Dr. Turi

If your predictions transpire as you put it- you do not have to " give it your best shot"-kinda reminds me of something l read a few weeks back, this supposedly well known evangelist from Africa said that he has performed resurrections over the course of his ministry spanning decades.

Hey - if that thought  brings him comfort..so be it.l say the same for you dr.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3102 Posts
        Posted: September 20, 2014, 7:02 am - IP Logged

What are the odds of winning the lottery when you are a pro?

It's a fixed number universe, the odds never change, pro or not. 

A pro can adopt a strategy tradeoff that can enhance the chance of winning when things go one way and reduce or eliminate chances to win when they go the other. 

For example: You can elect not to use the numbers from the previous draw in the next.  This option will prove correct roughly 45% of the time and when correct eliminate 45% of all combinations (combinations those numbers would appear in).

BobP

cbr$'s avatar - maren
          Cordova,Al.
          United States
          Member #104482
          January 15, 2011
          4853 Posts
          Posted: September 20, 2014, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

Blessings

Dr. Turi

I believe a pro, will weight all the probabilities of the games outcome. Eliminate more numbers off their list then the average person, but the odds remain the same a 50/50 chance. Good Luck. God bless you.Blue Angel

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
            Economy class
            Belgium
            Member #123700
            February 27, 2012
            4035 Posts
            Posted: September 20, 2014, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Blessings

Dr. Turi

There are psychics who won. It can take a while to win.

A pro would own the lottery, not play it, if you talk sure money.
            Some went for it and won, newspapers don't show the losers,
            unless they won big and lost all afterwards.

I don't know any professional players, but met several jackpot and second prize winners.
            Those travel.

Besides I write dates like 2014-09-20 or 20.9.2014, that is the logical way.
            In the past we also wrote the weekday with the date. Comments automatically get a datetime.

music*'s avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
              Happy California
              United States
              Member #157856
              August 2, 2014
              1503 Posts
              Posted: September 20, 2014, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Dr. Turi, Good Luck. You are lucky now that you survived the floods there in Arizona this past week. 

I choose to play the same numbers over and over. Some have played this way and won twenty years later. And some have not won playing this way.

Lurking

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                Member #9517
                December 10, 2004
                1271 Posts
                Posted: September 20, 2014, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Take anything this man "predicts" with a truckload of salt. A pinch of salt is not enough.

He will come with vague statements which with some retrofitting almost seems real.

Goteki54's avatar - Lottery-007.jpg
                  Baltimore, MD
                  United States
                  Member #143332
                  May 30, 2013
                  398 Posts
                  Posted: September 20, 2014, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Games with the lowest number pool provides the best odds. Luck can not be eliminated though. That's why it's a game of "chance" not certainty. Even people who play with systems can't change that.

Following the trends and patterns means following the money!Banana

Sunny California
                    United States
                    Member #40295
                    May 31, 2006
                    7712 Posts
                    Posted: September 20, 2014, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

I have yet to meet a "pro" at lottery or at any other gambling game. Sooner or later the tide will turn in favor of the house,that's a no-brainer. Yes, you can ride a wave for awhile but sooner or later you will wipe out.

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7295 Posts
                      Posted: September 20, 2014, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

I have yet to meet a "pro" at lottery or at any other gambling game. Sooner or later the tide will turn in favor of the house,that's a no-brainer. Yes, you can ride a wave for awhile but sooner or later you will wipe out.

I'll bet you met at least a couple pro poker players right here on LP.

PeerGynt's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                        Simi Valley, CA
                        United States
                        Member #156940
                        July 4, 2014
                        668 Posts
                        Posted: September 20, 2014, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Just for funsies....

Imagine someone gave you a magical pair of pants.  Magical in this way: Each front pocket mysteriously manifested exactly one $1 dollar bill, every 30 minutes.  That's $2/hour.  Now, if you didn't take it out of your pocket, no second dollar would appear - that one dollar bill would remain there, alone.  But, if you removed either dollar bill... precisely 30 minutes later, a second $1 dollar bill would, again, magically appear in its place.  And so on and so on.

So, here's the question: Given this situation... what would be the smartest thing you could do, under those circumstances, with those extra dollars?

Easy:

PLAY THE LOTTERY EVERY HOUR EVERY D*MN DAY!!!!!

LOL

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: September 20, 2014, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Blessings

Dr. Turi

Genuine Psychics and Mediums usually have the supernatural come to them. In other words, If they claim they can see future events at will, they're lying. 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19813 Posts
                            Posted: September 22, 2014, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Blessings

Dr. Turi

It's unlikely that anyone who believes he/she has won a lottery using a trick or special skill would share the information fearing others might try to duplicate their win before they had done it again themselves.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Skibunnylk's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                              Member #157701
                              July 28, 2014
                              137 Posts
                              Posted: September 22, 2014, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

A pro has just as much a chance at winning the lottery as an average person. You need luck more than anything else.