Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is the Lottery Results Gadget ??

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 2 years ago by destinycreation.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1744 Posts
Posted: September 20, 2014, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

What is the purpose of this forum ???  No one ever posts here.  This forum is taking up space in the database.  What is the LP Results Gadget anyway ?? Is is the same as a Random Number Generator ???

How many people on LP have ever used the Results Gadget or Random Number Generator ??? Is it really beneficial to your lottery game ???  Why can't I just pull numbers out of thin air, wouldn't this strategy work the same as the Results Gadget or Random Number Generator ??

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1744 Posts
    Posted: September 30, 2014, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

What is the purpose of this forum ???  No one ever posts here.  This forum is taking up space in the database.  What is the LP Results Gadget anyway ?? Is is the same as a Random Number Generator ???

How many people on LP have ever used the Results Gadget or Random Number Generator ??? Is it really beneficial to your lottery game ???  Why can't I just pull numbers out of thin air, wouldn't this strategy work the same as the Results Gadget or Random Number Generator ??

Apparently no one reads this forum too often, to bother responding to my post. Perhaps this particular forum is just wasted space on the server.

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8396 Posts
      Posted: September 30, 2014, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/gadget/guide

South Carolina
        United States
        Member #18322
        July 9, 2005