Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How big or small is the interest in Lottery websites if not official?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Scratch$.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
Economy class
Belgium
Member #123700
February 27, 2012
4035 Posts
Posted: September 22, 2014, 7:03 am - IP Logged

I wondered, how big or small the interest for lottery websites is. Any ideas on this?

The past year I saw websites disappearing, like it simply does not pay the costs and efforts of the developers. This website is the only that I know with play simulation. Other sites propose to use wheeling systems. For one of the shut websites I found that the Internet traffic was mainly fake, clicks from India and Bangladesh.
There are also programs, some well known others that nobody ever heard of. You stumble on them when the search machine delivers.

Locally we have or had websites where you could post comments about the lottery, but those died slowly. It seems that few friends or colleagues keep the site up, at least for some time.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10356 Posts
    Posted: September 22, 2014, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Facebook is killing off a lot of things, among them discussion boards and forums.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Scratch$'s avatar - sm lottery.jpg

United States
      Member #158848
      September 5, 2014
      294 Posts
      Posted: September 23, 2014, 2:16 am - IP Logged

Facebook is killing off a lot of things, among them discussion boards and forums.

True that! Thumbs Up

Scratchers ~ Cash 5 ~ Powerball ~ Mega Millions