Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

It was only a test re: Negativity

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 2 years ago by CTNY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116477
September 11, 2011
353 Posts
Posted: September 25, 2014, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

First i may have seemed to be negative on some comments ive made here, but i was testing the impact for my personal reasons...

Im going the Positive route going forward... This is a nice place and everyone here is very nice mostly...i would like to say this site is for fun and entertainment and sometimes gets a bit "Heavy" at times, but overall its great!! And so are all those who post! Especially Win D, Laverne Maloney

and all you others who know who you are Great tips and advice on here i enjoy the pursuit and there certainly is lots of advice on here to keep us all busy and on the hunt. So POSITIVLEY, i thank everyone and i am sorry if i offended anyone, been an interesting study, Lets all get Positive

and keep on trying to win together! Thanks and appreciation to all!

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #123290
    February 17, 2012
    3048 Posts
    Posted: September 26, 2014, 2:32 am - IP Logged

First i may have seemed to be negative on some comments ive made here, but i was testing the impact for my personal reasons...

Im going the Positive route going forward... This is a nice place and everyone here is very nice mostly...i would like to say this site is for fun and entertainment and sometimes gets a bit "Heavy" at times, but overall its great!! And so are all those who post! Especially Win D, Laverne Maloney

and all you others who know who you are Great tips and advice on here i enjoy the pursuit and there certainly is lots of advice on here to keep us all busy and on the hunt. So POSITIVLEY, i thank everyone and i am sorry if i offended anyone, been an interesting study, Lets all get Positive

So you posted negative comments to "test" other members for your personal reasonsWhat?

Well that doesn't sound right, like you were playing with peoples emotions or something?

Ok, moving on and keeping it positive now that your done toying with us lottery lab rats lol

New York
      United States
      Member #157288
      July 14, 2014
      170 Posts
      Posted: September 26, 2014, 8:12 am - IP Logged

So you posted negative comments to "test" other members for your personal reasonsWhat?

Well that doesn't sound right, like you were playing with peoples emotions or something?

Ok, moving on and keeping it positive now that your done toying with us lottery lab rats lol

Maybe the "test" was to see if being negative had any impact on his winning? The whole negative verses positive energy thing?

cbr$'s avatar - maren
        Cordova,Al.
        United States
        Member #104482
        January 15, 2011
        4885 Posts
        Posted: September 26, 2014, 9:12 am - IP Logged

I Agree! whole hearty with Nikkicute, so let just move on & help each other make more money at what we love to do.

BigDMike's avatar - Money 20City_zpsfnsebmis.jpg

Antarctica
          Member #134465
          October 28, 2012
          1018 Posts
          Posted: September 26, 2014, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Wentworth

You could've easily set up a new profile and drifted this one into the shadows, as I'm sure a lot of LP'ers do.  I can respect your honesty.  I first came hear JUST to comment on some ignorant post that I read back then.  Well, come to find out, this isn't such a bad place.  LP just has a handful of ignorant and immature ADULTS.  I still scratch me head at some of the mentality, but why promote negativity?  Just yell at the screen... who on here wants to hear THAT garbage?!

Either way...it's a new day.  Welcome to LP again.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11118 Posts
            Posted: September 26, 2014, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Some of your threads "tell it like it is", which is good.  The resonse to one of your latest posts was hilarious!

Patriot

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
              New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
              United States
              Member #98740
              October 13, 2010
              5432 Posts
              Posted: September 27, 2014, 8:09 am - IP Logged

ROFLLOLGreen laugh

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.