Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mr Todd Pick 3 and Pick 4 Calendar

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
Member #109074
April 5, 2011
3522 Posts
Posted: September 25, 2014, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

Can you please complete all number from the beginning of every state lottery and don't delete none when the numbers fall.......I know the is a big request ,but I had a unique way of tracking my numbers when that us.com thing that I can't say was around thanks so much...example Ga started in 1993 so when I go the calendar section I want to be able to go back to any given year when I get on that page.....thanks

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

Roanoke, VA
    United States
    Member #133540
    October 2, 2012
    8281 Posts
    Posted: September 25, 2014, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

I guess I'll be the first to break the news to you.

http://www.lotterypost.com/results/ga/calendar/cash3

The numbers for previous years are blank because you have to have a premium LP membership.

You must be a Gold or Platinum member of Lottery Post to see all the results.  Results older than one year are hidden (***).

To upgrade your membership, go to the Premium Memberships page.  Use the PayPal method of payment for instant access.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23267 Posts
      Posted: September 26, 2014, 3:37 am - IP Logged

Nodda4me, thanks, saved me the trouble of posting it.

Duchess69, premium members support this website, and so they get access to all the features and data.  Websites with no way to support themselves eventually end up going away, just like the old us-lotteries site did.  Supporting this site with a Platinum membership is $7.95 per month — about the cost of 2-3 cups of coffee — so it should not break the bank, but gives you a wealth of information and data that you cannot get anywhere else.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!