Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

OMG Lottery Post is the best. I just discovered something new Again

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 2 years ago by MzDuffleBaglady.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Winner
South Carolina
United States
Member #155844
May 31, 2014
1926 Posts
Posted: September 26, 2014, 7:28 am - IP Logged

First I've been on this forum for about 2 years. And everyday I learn something new. 

Just this morning I decided to click on the About Us page just to see if I can find out about how many active members this site have. 

I couldn't find it. But I did see a link that said statistics.  And I clicked on it. Omg

Its like that other sites frequency analysis page, but on steroids. You can adjust more or less past draws.

I only wish it let you combine midday and evening.  Anyway I'm not complaining. I can add by hand. I'm just glad I found this new tool. 

On other site I always used last 40 draws(combined)  so now here I can use last 20 midday and last 20 evening. And get same results. 

Again Thanks Todd for helping feed my hungry children

http://www.lotterypost.com/game/4/stats

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #123290
    February 17, 2012
    3092 Posts
    Posted: September 26, 2014, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

First I've been on this forum for about 2 years. And everyday I learn something new. 

Just this morning I decided to click on the About Us page just to see if I can find out about how many active members this site have. 

I couldn't find it. But I did see a link that said statistics.  And I clicked on it. Omg

Its like that other sites frequency analysis page, but on steroids. You can adjust more or less past draws.

I only wish it let you combine midday and evening.  Anyway I'm not complaining. I can add by hand. I'm just glad I found this new tool. 

On other site I always used last 40 draws(combined)  so now here I can use last 20 midday and last 20 evening. And get same results. 

Interesting... I never knew how to work these type of graphs and what to do with the information,

I'm more into patterns and trends but I'll keep this in mind. Approve

Winner
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #155844
      May 31, 2014
      1926 Posts
      Posted: September 26, 2014, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

They show u what's hot. Cold. And average.  Good for daily games..

grwurston's avatar - 144
        Let's Go Rangers!!!
        bel air maryland
        United States
        Member #90251
        April 24, 2010
        5132 Posts
        Posted: September 27, 2014, 1:32 am - IP Logged

Easy way to get to it. Click on lottery results under quick links. Then click on your state, then click on "more". Then click on statistics. If you click on the top of each column you can change the order.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
          Member #81314
          October 16, 2009
          19464 Posts
          Posted: October 12, 2014, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Thanks LilDaryl

^5 for the tip.

Let's get a win.Banana

The Struggle is real!