Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Commercially Available Lottery Software & Customized Queries

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 2 years ago by GiveFive.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3709 Posts
Posted: September 30, 2014, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

I apologise if this question has appeared or been discussed here in the past, but does anyone know if there is commercially available lottery software that will allow the user to write their own customized queries?

For instance, I would like to know if my states Pick5 game has ever had a calendar month where a number was drawn 12 or more times during any given month over the entire life of the game.  I'd like the ability to construct a query such as that, submit it, and have the software search it's database to return an answer.  Thanks.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
    Member #9517
    December 10, 2004
    1272 Posts
    Posted: September 30, 2014, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

I apologise if this question has appeared or been discussed here in the past, but does anyone know if there is commercially available lottery software that will allow the user to write their own customized queries?

For instance, I would like to know if my states Pick5 game has ever had a calendar month where a number was drawn 12 or more times during any given month over the entire life of the game.  I'd like the ability to construct a query such as that, submit it, and have the software search it's database to return an answer.  Thanks.

Not sure if this is what you're looking for.

Lotto Sorcerer gives you the ability to query the databases with SQL commands.

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
      NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3709 Posts
      Posted: October 1, 2014, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Not sure if this is what you're looking for.

Lotto Sorcerer gives you the ability to query the databases with SQL commands.

That's exactly what I was looking for.  Thanks.

There doesnt seem to be a loft of software available that provides the user with the ability to query databases.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!