Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

On the Subject of Georgia...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 2 years ago by garyo1954.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
garyo1954's avatar - garyo
Dallas, Texas
United States
Member #4549
May 2, 2004
1663 Posts
Posted: October 1, 2014, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

A byproduct of running an entire history file (at least the entire history you have) is seeing the trivial, not, not so shocking values, the mundane expectations of what happens day after day, draw after draw, year after year. With few exceptions.

A snap shot of stats, so to speak. And that's what we have here.....

SET is whatever item we are tracking. HITS means HITS.

LNG is THE LONGEST THE ITEM HAS EVER STAYED OUT.

CRR IS HOW LONG THE ITEM IS CURRENTLY OUT.

N-A-ROW IS HOW MANY TIMES THIS ITEM HAS HIT IN A ROW.

S>9 means SUMS OVER 9 (10 to 27).

S<10 means SUMS UNDER 9 (0 to 9).

The rest is pretty basic stuff.

The way I use this information is to compare my Crr with my Lng. Once the Crr starts getting closes to the Lng, time to start looking at plays in that set, or that digit, or whatever the particular item you are tracking happens to be.

N-A-Row is the same except your game is approaching the longest a thing has ever HIT. Example, if we see singles hit 30 times N-A-ROW, we should be hopping on the doubles bandwagon.

Looking at the digits section, these are calculated in ALL POSITIONS, WIN D is right. 8 has hit critical mass. Its redlining.

And although digits do stay out 29 - 32 draws, that is a once in a blue moon affair.

Looks for an 8.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Dallas, Texas
    United States
    Member #4549
    May 2, 2004
    1663 Posts
    Posted: October 1, 2014, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

Don't know if any of you Bulldogs use Root or Last Digit Roots, but here's the breakdown on those.......

Same stuff. How many times they have hit, longest ever out, and how long currently out, and how many times in a row they have hit.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Dallas, Texas
      United States
      Member #4549
      May 2, 2004
      1663 Posts
      Posted: October 1, 2014, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

And the breakdowns for the consecutive numbers, hi/lo and e/o.

ASC - Ascending numbers....012, 123, 234, 345, etc

DSC - Descending numbers....987, 654, 432, etc

RND- Random numbers.....132, 645, 798, 657, etc

In/out is based on the Sedertree division. 0,1,8,9, are outside numbers. Everything else is inside.

G