Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Treasure Hunt - is anybody winning at all?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 2 years ago by unclemymy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #159683
October 4, 2014
2 Posts
Posted: October 4, 2014, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

I play at least 5 two-dollar tickets a day, and the results are pretty good.  But out of maybe 150 Florida Treasure Hunt tickets (game 1246) I've bought in the 5 weeks it's been going (Aug 12, 2014), I've gotten maybe 5 winning tickets, for $2 or $4.  I've never had so many times when all 5 tickets give me nothing.  I also notice that after five weeks, nobody has won a single grand prize.  Is anybody winning anything at all on these?  Is there a glitch in the system?  I thought winning tickets were rather evenly distributed throughout the life of the game, but I've never seen a game go long without giving up a single grand prize.  Add to that my coming up with zip 96% of the time, and I'm beginning to wonder...

I keep trying them, because I keep thinking the odds mean something - but every day when I get nothing, I feel like I'm being had.

So, if anybody is winning, let me know - there's enough things screwed up without wondering about the lottery!

Orlando, FL
    United States
    Member #95015
    August 1, 2010
    252 Posts
    Posted: October 5, 2014, 11:18 am - IP Logged

I play at least 5 two-dollar tickets a day, and the results are pretty good.  But out of maybe 150 Florida Treasure Hunt tickets (game 1246) I've bought in the 5 weeks it's been going (Aug 12, 2014), I've gotten maybe 5 winning tickets, for $2 or $4.  I've never had so many times when all 5 tickets give me nothing.  I also notice that after five weeks, nobody has won a single grand prize.  Is anybody winning anything at all on these?  Is there a glitch in the system?  I thought winning tickets were rather evenly distributed throughout the life of the game, but I've never seen a game go long without giving up a single grand prize.  Add to that my coming up with zip 96% of the time, and I'm beginning to wonder...

I keep trying them, because I keep thinking the odds mean something - but every day when I get nothing, I feel like I'm being had.

So, if anybody is winning, let me know - there's enough things screwed up without wondering about the lottery!

I saw your post and thought I would try Florida Treasure Hunt out.  I usually only play $5 scratchers or higher due to better odds, but thought what the hell and bought 15 this morning at Publix, along with 3 of the $5 Money Multiplier scratchers.  All 15 of the Treasure Hunt were losers.  15 in a row.  Disgusting.  2 out of 3 of the Money Multipliers I won though.  Won $25 and $10, which was pretty good.  I will stay away from the Treasure Hunt going forward.

United States
      Member #159683
      October 4, 2014
      2 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2014, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

It's spooky - I even bought 12 at one time, and the same thing - total zip!  I've NEVER had so many non-winners.  Since these came along, Britto came out, and the grand prizes are being won steadily.  Still no Treasure Hunt.  Given your experience, I guess I'm off TH for good.