Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky's Daily Tracker 30 Day Test

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Orlando, FL
United States
Member #95015
August 1, 2010
252 Posts
Posted: October 9, 2014, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

I have been a Premium member for 30 days and enjoying the added features and systems.  Day one as a Premium member I began to test some of the Premium systems.  Tonight's Florida Cash 3 and Play 4 drawings conclude a 30 day test of Lucky's Daily Tracker, which is a benefit of the Premium membership. 

Lucky's Daily Tracker system spots recent trends in each individual game, producing a short list of targeted combinations and Key Numbers for each drawing.  The program displays 16 sets of numbers daily for the game selected. 

The test:  For the past 30 days I ran Lucky's Daily Tracker for Florida Cash 3 evening and Play 4 evening and purchased tickets using all 16 sets of numbers which the system provided. 

Test Results Florida Cash 3:

Purchased 16 tickets daily -$480

I matched 3 numbers 4 times during the 30 day test and won:

+$80  Box 6-way
+$160 Box 3-way
+$80  Box 6-way
+$80  Box 6-way

Net loss for the 30 day test -$80

Test Results Florida Play 4:

No matches

Net loss for the 30 day test -$480

My thoughts about Lucky's Daily Tracker.  Don't count on it to improve your chances of winning.  I would not upgrade to Premium membership solely for Lucky's Daily Tracker. There are plenty of other perks to upgrading to Premium membership, just not for Lucky's Daily Tracker.

I will now begin a test of using Lucky's Follower System to see if it gives me better results. 

Good luck,

Wesley

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1704 Posts
    Posted: October 9, 2014, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

I hope you didn't play with REAL MONEY !!!  DUH !!!!!!!!!!!

Orlando, FL
      United States
      Member #95015
      August 1, 2010
      252 Posts
      Posted: October 15, 2014, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

I've continued testing/tracking the Lucky's Daily Tracker program numbers vs. actual numbers, plus tracking Lucky's Daily Followers as well.  Another week has gone by with no wins for Cash 3 (using Lucky's Daily Tracker & Lucky's Followers) and no wins for Pay 4 using Lucky's Daily Tracker.  These programs do not result in any advantage for playing pick 3 or 4 games, at least as far as Florida's Lottery system.

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7302 Posts
        Posted: October 19, 2014, 1:41 am - IP Logged

I have been a Premium member for 30 days and enjoying the added features and systems.  Day one as a Premium member I began to test some of the Premium systems.  Tonight's Florida Cash 3 and Play 4 drawings conclude a 30 day test of Lucky's Daily Tracker, which is a benefit of the Premium membership. 

Lucky's Daily Tracker system spots recent trends in each individual game, producing a short list of targeted combinations and Key Numbers for each drawing.  The program displays 16 sets of numbers daily for the game selected. 

The test:  For the past 30 days I ran Lucky's Daily Tracker for Florida Cash 3 evening and Play 4 evening and purchased tickets using all 16 sets of numbers which the system provided. 

Test Results Florida Cash 3:

I matched 3 numbers 4 times during the 30 day test and won:

+$80  Box 6-way
        +$160 Box 3-way
        +$80  Box 6-way
        +$80  Box 6-way

Net loss for the 30 day test -$80

Test Results Florida Play 4:

No matches

Net loss for the 30 day test -$480

My thoughts about Lucky's Daily Tracker.  Don't count on it to improve your chances of winning.  I would not upgrade to Premium membership solely for Lucky's Daily Tracker. There are plenty of other perks to upgrading to Premium membership, just not for Lucky's Daily Tracker.

I will now begin a test of using Lucky's Follower System to see if it gives me better results. 

Good luck,

Wesley

"My thoughts about Lucky's Daily Tracker.  Don't count on it to improve your chances of winning."

You got an 83.3% prize ratio meaning your cost of a $1 ticket was about 17 cents. If you boxed the 16 lines, you needed one hit every five drawings just to break even or a total of 6 hits in 30 days. By boxing, you need 12 hits in 30 days just to make even money on your $480 wager.

I won't speak for Lucky, but I don't think the intent of this system is to just box all 16 picks every drawing considering a huge win is even money in a game that pays $500 to $1. And if I got the same four hits in KY making the same bets as you, I win $20 for the month.