Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

need help

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
kimber45's avatar - yesnurse
saint louis, mo.
United States
Member #143091
May 24, 2013
813 Posts
Posted: October 12, 2014, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Need help trying to understand why the states won't allow numbers to fall when they are suppose too. I have been playing for awhile, but i guess not long enough too no that a state can keep a number out for longer than a year or more. I have given up playing for this reason, but lost a lot of money in doing so'. I'm  very disgruntled and disappointed with the MO lottery system. Just wanted to let my frustration be known. Thank you.

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1704 Posts
    Posted: October 12, 2014, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Need help trying to understand why the states won't allow numbers to fall when they are suppose too. I have been playing for awhile, but i guess not long enough too no that a state can keep a number out for longer than a year or more. I have given up playing for this reason, but lost a lot of money in doing so'. I'm  very disgruntled and disappointed with the MO lottery system. Just wanted to let my frustration be known. Thank you.

When is a number "supposed to fall" in your opinion ???  Sometimes missing numbers fall during the pre-tests and/or post tests.  This is where your missing numbers end up at, in the Pre/Post test Garbage Can, drawings that we never get to see

Every number has a VTRAC associated with it, Straight & Boxed Vtrac. In Pick 3, a VTRAC is a string of 8 numbers.  In Pick 4, it is a string of 16 numbers.  Both Pick 3/4 Vtrac charts are on LP, under the "Systems" tab.  In Pick 3, it is RARE, that a VTRAC string is "out" for an extended period of time, certainly not a boxed VTRAC.  Thus, if you are losing money on an individual number, play a VTRAC string instead. A Vtrac string will eventually HIT.  A Win is a Win, however it happens.

TRACK Pick 3/4 VTRACS instead of individual numbers.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10351 Posts
      Posted: October 13, 2014, 12:56 am - IP Logged

kimber45,

The only 'supposed to' in any form of gambling is the player is supposed to lose.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
        Member #116477
        September 11, 2011
        353 Posts
        Posted: October 13, 2014, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Ive yet to figure out Vtracs myself...to me its confusing..this "cpourse that somenes posted on here dont help much im sure this person will be confused....

By the way you bet on a number because it is "supposed to fall?? Not a good idea.....

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
          Economy class
          Belgium
          Member #123700
          February 27, 2012
          4035 Posts
          Posted: October 13, 2014, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

When is a number supposed to fall according to you?

What is the MO lottery system? Did you pay for it? Who is the author?

South Carolina
            United States
            Member #18322
            July 9, 2005
            1704 Posts
            Posted: October 13, 2014, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

When is a number supposed to fall according to you?

What is the MO lottery system? Did you pay for it? Who is the author?

I think MO means Missouri lottery.

music*'s avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
              Happy California
              United States
              Member #157856
              August 2, 2014
              1515 Posts
              Posted: October 13, 2014, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Wow destinycreation. Your explanation of Vtracs has peaked my curiosity about P3's and P4"s. Thank You.Cool

Uluska's avatar - strawberry

United States
                Member #134627
                November 2, 2012
                1001 Posts
                Posted: October 13, 2014, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Besides 1/1000 or 1/200 chances, there are the turns which numbers take each new game. Those turns are unpredictable, and do not have any particular pattern, and they make Pick 3 game, or any other lottery game extremely difficult to win. One can not hope that his combination necessarily will happen during 1 year or sooner. It can take even several years for this to happen and financial losses.  Only play lottery when you realise that house wins, and your win might come around only as miracle or very infrequently, practically never being more than what you keep spending while trying to win.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10351 Posts
                  Posted: October 13, 2014, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Good points, Uluska. Good to see you posting again.

For those talking about numbers supposed to show up, if you ran a lottery would you make sure they did?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.