Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

key to getting pick 4 straights. secret released. easier than chasing Overdue or late anything

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Unkle Richie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Winner
South Carolina
United States
Member #155844
May 31, 2014
1926 Posts
Posted: October 15, 2014, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Turn pick 4 into pick 3. 

Example pick 4 has 4 positions  ABCD

Focus only on 3 of 4 of them.   Then add digit 0-9 for 4th digit

I track positions BC and D.   When I get the pick 3 number I wanna play. I just add digits 0-9 to beginning..

Peace and Good Luck.

Straights only..

BigDMike's avatar - Money 20City_zpsfnsebmis.jpg

Antarctica
    Member #134465
    October 28, 2012
    1128 Posts
    Posted: October 15, 2014, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Interesting.

I like to ONLY track the position of 1 number.  The others can be arranged in different orders.  Think about it... what are the chances that three of the other scenarios/positions are going to line up?  That's why the majority of the time that winning ticket is a box... focusing on too many variables. 

Say one of the positions has been EVEN for several drawings.  Only play an ODD number in that position (try to eliminate 2 of them logically).  You'll have 3 digits to worry about after that.  One of the other digits should be the same Even/Odd.  If that odd number shows up and you played the other 3 in different positions, then it's highly likely that you've got a straight winner.  Now knowing the other pair is the second half of the equation. 

If you REALLY pay attention, it's obvious that two digits usually show up together.  So then it's just comes down to waiting for the right time to play the situation out without losing the bankroll, or giving up.  It bites to watch it after the fact.  If you play this way then two digits should come automatically, the other should match the "target" digit (Eve/Odd), and the last one is an educated guess.  The order should be very close if not correct.

Str8$ 2.0

Play to win!

richmond,va
      United States
      Member #149360
      November 28, 2013
      31 Posts
      Posted: October 17, 2014, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

r system has really helped me out alot. today i was 1 number off in the pick 4.just want to say thx u. hope to hit big tonite

Winner
        South Carolina
        United States
        Member #155844
        May 31, 2014
        1926 Posts
        Posted: October 17, 2014, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

r system has really helped me out alot. today i was 1 number off in the pick 4.just want to say thx u. hope to hit big tonite

No problem. I'm here to help.   Good luck

Unkle Richie's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
          roanoke, virginia
          United States
          Member #145502
          August 7, 2013
          304 Posts
          Posted: October 17, 2014, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Turn pick 4 into pick 3. 

Example pick 4 has 4 positions  ABCD

Focus only on 3 of 4 of them.   Then add digit 0-9 for 4th digit

I track positions BC and D.   When I get the pick 3 number I wanna play. I just add digits 0-9 to beginning..

Peace and Good Luck.

Straights only..

Yep that pretty much sums it up