Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 6:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Copy cat states or countries.

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 2 years ago by locobahama.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
locobahama's avatar - white face.jpg
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #83132
November 29, 2009
372 Posts
Posted: October 16, 2014, 7:14 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone, I play multiple states,  and numbers constantly are repeated.  Am just wondering have anyone tracked copycat states that follows other states or countries. Thank you

"Show me the money" 

cbr$'s avatar - maren
    Cordova,Al.
    United States
    Member #104482
    January 15, 2011
    5433 Posts
    Posted: October 16, 2014, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone, I play multiple states,  and numbers constantly are repeated.  Am just wondering have anyone tracked copycat states that follows other states or countries. Thank you

In a week's time a lot of states will repeat a number, or you see a number that was for a ex; you saw played in all state show up in GA. Last night's lottery result board, it had 201, 412 ,... I 'm looking for 410, first choice, 2nd choice 600 - 660 or 588 - 585 , because of the way 201 fell. Even if they show on the board it might not be the right state you expected it to come in. A lot of states repeat it own numbers in a month time. If the numbers on the board are related, it is a greater probability that two state may end up with the same answer. Tx. does repeat all the time, with 4 draws a day. Repeater are all way expected there. Believe it or not a lot of people look at the board every day, See their favorite number in another state & wonder if the number might be ready to fall in their state soon. When you do your run down, see if it a related number or associate number, which means that number can return or you get the new number.

grwurston's avatar - 144
      Let's Go Rangers!!!
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      5123 Posts
      Posted: October 16, 2014, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

This will give you a list. It's old, so I don't know if it is still accurate. Do a search for "mirror states" for more info.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/126839/523091.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

locobahama's avatar - white face.jpg
        Nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #83132
        November 29, 2009
        372 Posts
        Posted: October 17, 2014, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Thank you all for the help, I will follow up on each of you guys advice, if I find anything concrete I will be sure to post it thanks again

"Show me the money"