Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2021, 2:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

"Nj Winners Wanted" Am I The Only Loser?

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Igamble.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #157320
July 15, 2014
308 Posts

"NJ WINNERS WANTED"

AM I THE ONLY LOSER?

Hello Lp community, 

I've been playing number for years.  Never really having a system, just playing random numbers, mostly my favorite numbers, birthdays, numbers I might see thru out the day ie, licence plates , numbers on buildings or even tv shows or movies that I am watching before I play the numbers that day.  Hitting sometimes.  Percentage being very low.  Never really having a solid formula. 

Just recently after getting frustrated of all these little yellow orangy colored papers (lost lottery tickets) Everywhere in my car, in my office, just about everywhere, even a jacket I may not have worn in a while. The days of me finding money in my jacket pockets are long gone.  The fact that its gotten to the point where I can't find those little pieces of Green Paper ($money).  Thats the color paper I would prefer to find everywhere like my car office, and most definitely in my pockets.

So a couple of months ago I decided to seek more information on learning ways to predict numbers.  In search of books and software to buy, I stumbled upon this jewel of a site.  I love this website so much great info on everything.

I realized that I was tired of throwing my $ out of the window years before.  And its really a science to this number thing.  The more forums I read the more I learn.  And I know if I want to win any game you have to know all the rules and options to get a fair chance to win.

These past couple of months I started applying some of the great systems and various workouts and tracking numbers sums, etc. trying to predict a win.  However to win any game  the game should be somewhat fair with a lil chance of winning if you follow the rules.

Example, Like in Monopoly if you do everything right and pass go you collect $200, or pick a chance card and "go directly to jail"  or pick a communtiy chest card and "win $10 from a beauty pagent".  At least there is a lil fairness with other options.  However you could never have a chance of getting pass go an collecting "$200" if every chance card is "GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL".

THATS HOW I FEEL WITH THE NJLC

How can lottery players get a sense of winning when they NJLC keep stacking the Chance deck with all "GO TO JAIL" cards?

By that statement I saying

HOW CAN NJ LOTTERY PLAYERS WIN?

WHEN NJLC CONTINUES TO HOLD OUT ON #'S

87 PAIR WAY OVER DUE

577 WAY OVER DUE

AND THEY CONTINUE TO REPEAT THE SAME NUMBERS.

I can't figure it out.  It's numbers that haven't been out since 2012, 2013 and they choose to repeat the same numbers with in the same month.

9-19 - 120  MID

10-1 - 012 MID

10-15 -021 EVE

10-13 -800 EVE

10- 16 008 EVE

9-2 - 391 EVE

9-9 - 319 MID

10-14 - 139 EVE

9-4 - 399 EVE

10-15 993 MID

9-19 -005 EVE

10-13 500 MID

9-6 - 740 EVE

9-16 740 MID

9-21 740 EVE

THIS IS RIDICULOUS

NJLC

WE CAN DO BETTER

I look at other states results and see numbers traveling thru every other state , except NJ, However seems that NJLC  has a strong hold on the numbers in this state. Is there a certian time where they live up to there advertised slogan

GIVE YOUR DREAMS A CHANCE.

I had to get this off my chest that 008 was the straw that broke me down. 

I mean really,they  just played the same number 14 days ago. 800 008 eve

Im tired of losing everyday, pouring $15 $20 sometimes $40 with the results of not having a fair chance with the same old numbers. 

I often view other forums from other states and I see how they help each other get a better chance to win against their lottery commission.  I see them sharing predictions , having fun .

"NJ Lottery Give Your Dreams A Chance"

Seems like false advertising to me. and there is nothing we can do about it.

I frequent the nj daily forum by

eazy4now at https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/281112/7

which he does a great job at posting daily predicitions and we have a great poster in this forum Wheeler that has great pairs that hit daily.

I encourage more prediction posters.  Together we can get them.

That's Why I created this forum to see fi there are any

NJ Winners

out there?

Or Am I the only one losing?

Thanks for viewing and allow me aplatform to vent.

United States
    Member #128784
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts

Play these straight for the next few days.

United States
      Member #157320
      July 15, 2014
      308 Posts

Friday  10-17-14

Pick 3:  MID 719

REPEAT # AGAIN ,

10-4   EVE 917

10-17 MID 719

United States
        Member #157320
        July 15, 2014
        308 Posts

Thank you onlymoney  for mid or eve?

United States
          Member #128784
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts

Thank you onlymoney  for mid or eve?

Both..

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Watch 20on%20sale%20for%2010%20stacks.GIF
            "Study Filters"
            United States
            Member #81312
            October 16, 2009
            35350 Posts

Missouri is doing the same thing.

Pick 3 logo.

Draw DateDraw TimeNumbersExpiration DatePrizes Paid
            Friday, Oct 17, 2014Evening3-2-9Wednesday, Apr 15, 2015View
            Friday, Oct 17, 2014Midday0-5-6Wednesday, Apr 15, 2015View
            Thursday, Oct 16, 2014Evening2-3-9Tuesday, Apr 14, 2015View
            Thursday, Oct 16, 2014Midday6-7-6Tuesday, Apr 14, 2015View
            Wednesday, Oct 15, 2014Evening9-6-5Monday, Apr 13, 2015View
            Wednesday, Oct 15, 2014Midday3-7-1Monday, Apr 13, 2015View
            Tuesday, Oct 14, 2014Evening7-3-6Sunday, Apr 12, 2015View
            Tuesday, Oct 14, 2014Midday5-1-4Sunday, Apr 12, 2015View
            Monday, Oct 13, 2014Evening2-7-8Saturday, Apr 11, 2015View
            Monday, Oct 13, 2014Midday5-4-0Saturday, Apr 11, 2015View
            Sunday, Oct 12, 2014Evening3-9-9Friday, Apr 10, 2015View
            Sunday, Oct 12, 2014Midday3-0-3Friday, Apr 10, 2015View
            Saturday, Oct 11, 2014Evening8-1-4Thursday, Apr 9, 2015View
            Saturday, Oct 11, 2014Midday8-7-1Thursday, Apr 9, 2015View

Lottery goals---->>>>> 

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
              Beautiful Florida
              United States
              Member #5709
              July 18, 2004
              25828 Posts

NJLC has nothing to do with it anymore. You don't Remember it being privatized now.

They may overlook the every day dealing, but they're not running it..

When violence is the primary language that is spoken; be fluent.

United States
                Member #128784
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts

Missouri is doing the same thing.

Pick 3 logo.

Draw DateDraw TimeNumbersExpiration DatePrizes Paid
                Friday, Oct 17, 2014Evening3-2-9Wednesday, Apr 15, 2015View
                Friday, Oct 17, 2014Midday0-5-6Wednesday, Apr 15, 2015View
                Thursday, Oct 16, 2014Evening2-3-9Tuesday, Apr 14, 2015View
                Thursday, Oct 16, 2014Midday6-7-6Tuesday, Apr 14, 2015View
                Wednesday, Oct 15, 2014Evening9-6-5Monday, Apr 13, 2015View
                Wednesday, Oct 15, 2014Midday3-7-1Monday, Apr 13, 2015View
                Tuesday, Oct 14, 2014Evening7-3-6Sunday, Apr 12, 2015View
                Tuesday, Oct 14, 2014Midday5-1-4Sunday, Apr 12, 2015View
                Monday, Oct 13, 2014Evening2-7-8Saturday, Apr 11, 2015View
                Monday, Oct 13, 2014Midday5-4-0Saturday, Apr 11, 2015View
                Sunday, Oct 12, 2014Evening3-9-9Friday, Apr 10, 2015View
                Sunday, Oct 12, 2014Midday3-0-3Friday, Apr 10, 2015View
                Saturday, Oct 11, 2014Evening8-1-4Thursday, Apr 9, 2015View
                Saturday, Oct 11, 2014Midday8-7-1Thursday, Apr 9, 2015View

United States
                  Member #128784
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts

There is order in chaos. 

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Watch 20on%20sale%20for%2010%20stacks.GIF
                    "Study Filters"
                    United States
                    Member #81312
                    October 16, 2009
                    35350 Posts

There is order in chaos. 

Thank you @ onlymoney.

Good Luck.

Lottery goals---->>>>> 

United States
                      Member #128784
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts

Thank you @ onlymoney.

Good Luck.

I love helping other life forms. I've always liked giving more than receiving because I know how much I could take, but when I see others struggling, I feel morally obligated to show a possible way to earn extra income. Nothing wrong with that. Wink

Still lots of hurdles, but on the right track I believe. Facts don't lie.

United States
                        Member #129862
                        June 30, 2012
                        2466 Posts

"NJ WINNERS WANTED"

AM I THE ONLY LOSER?

Hello Lp community, 

I've been playing number for years.  Never really having a system, just playing random numbers, mostly my favorite numbers, birthdays, numbers I might see thru out the day ie, licence plates , numbers on buildings or even tv shows or movies that I am watching before I play the numbers that day.  Hitting sometimes.  Percentage being very low.  Never really having a solid formula. 

Just recently after getting frustrated of all these little yellow orangy colored papers (lost lottery tickets) Everywhere in my car, in my office, just about everywhere, even a jacket I may not have worn in a while. The days of me finding money in my jacket pockets are long gone.  The fact that its gotten to the point where I can't find those little pieces of Green Paper ($money).  Thats the color paper I would prefer to find everywhere like my car office, and most definitely in my pockets.

So a couple of months ago I decided to seek more information on learning ways to predict numbers.  In search of books and software to buy, I stumbled upon this jewel of a site.  I love this website so much great info on everything.

I realized that I was tired of throwing my $ out of the window years before.  And its really a science to this number thing.  The more forums I read the more I learn.  And I know if I want to win any game you have to know all the rules and options to get a fair chance to win.

These past couple of months I started applying some of the great systems and various workouts and tracking numbers sums, etc. trying to predict a win.  However to win any game  the game should be somewhat fair with a lil chance of winning if you follow the rules.

Example, Like in Monopoly if you do everything right and pass go you collect $200, or pick a chance card and "go directly to jail"  or pick a communtiy chest card and "win $10 from a beauty pagent".  At least there is a lil fairness with other options.  However you could never have a chance of getting pass go an collecting "$200" if every chance card is "GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL".

How can lottery players get a sense of winning when they NJLC keep stacking the Chance deck with all "GO TO JAIL" cards?

87 PAIR WAY OVER DUE

577 WAY OVER DUE

I can't figure it out.  It's numbers that haven't been out since 2012, 2013 and they choose to repeat the same numbers with in the same month.

9-19 - 120  MID

10-1 - 012 MID

10-15 -021 EVE

10-13 -800 EVE

10- 16 008 EVE

9-2 - 391 EVE

9-9 - 319 MID

10-14 - 139 EVE

9-4 - 399 EVE

10-15 993 MID

9-19 -005 EVE

10-13 500 MID

9-6 - 740 EVE

9-16 740 MID

9-21 740 EVE

THIS IS RIDICULOUS

NJLC

WE CAN DO BETTER

I look at other states results and see numbers traveling thru every other state , except NJ, However seems that NJLC  has a strong hold on the numbers in this state. Is there a certian time where they live up to there advertised slogan

Im tired of losing everyday, pouring $15 $20 sometimes $40 with the results of not having a fair chance with the same old numbers. 

I often view other forums from other states and I see how they help each other get a better chance to win against their lottery commission.  I see them sharing predictions , having fun .

which he does a great job at posting daily predicitions and we have a great poster in this forum Wheeler that has great pairs that hit daily.

NJ Winners

out there?

Hi, Number Boss

I use to win very frequently playing the Pick 4 in NJ.  It was until they went private where things started going down hill for me.  I can't say for certain that the privatization was the cause but I can tell you that I haven't hit since.  Since then I have moved on.  Good Luck to you.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                          u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106660
                          February 22, 2011
                          19967 Posts

"NJ WINNERS WANTED"

AM I THE ONLY LOSER?

Hello Lp community, 

87 PAIR WAY OVER DUE

577 WAY OVER DUE

9-19 - 120  MID

10-1 - 012 MID

10-15 -021 EVE

10-13 -800 EVE

10- 16 008 EVE

9-2 - 391 EVE

9-9 - 319 MID

10-14 - 139 EVE

9-4 - 399 EVE

10-15 993 MID

9-19 -005 EVE

10-13 500 MID

9-6 - 740 EVE

9-16 740 MID

9-21 740 EVE

THIS IS RIDICULOUS

NJLC

WE CAN DO BETTER

NJ Winners

out there?

#1 You are not a Loser don't think that way

#2 You can do this, you are on the right track being on the right Thread

Patriot

United States
                            Member #157320
                            July 15, 2014
                            308 Posts

Thank you chrissy16 for the advice I'm about to move on also , thinking about going to philly to play since my numbers that I usally pick or want to pick sometimes comes out in pa. 

When did they privatized it?

United States
                              Member #157320
                              July 15, 2014
                              308 Posts

Thank you helpmewin for the encouraging words.  Sometimes you need to hear that.

Its too hard for me to completely give up

I love this game