Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

For those with systems

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 2 years ago by TnTicketlosers.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #129868
June 30, 2012
2453 Posts
Posted: October 18, 2014, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

I have a question for those with systems or those who regularly play the daily games.  What is the longest you have gone without a hit?

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
    Member #71120
    February 19, 2009
    1209 Posts
    Posted: October 18, 2014, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Here in Tennessee 4 years for me,no matter what I play or how much,on the scratch offs too.They do whatever it takes to get your money...I do hit on paper but when I go play...nothing,,,,I hate the Tennessee Lottery.So does alot of us.

United States
      Member #155994
      June 5, 2014
      497 Posts
      Posted: October 19, 2014, 2:56 am - IP Logged

I have a question for those with systems or those who regularly play the daily games.  What is the longest you have gone without a hit?

Well, maybe, it would be more applicable to ask how long you ,usually, go without a hit? Usually, I have a few hits each month. But, I only play a small number of times a month too. So, plays are few and far between and wins are even fewer and farther between. On the bright side, I make up for this by having big wins when I do hit.

Also, I can ,reliably, expect to hit within a certain range of plays. Currently, I'm working on narrowing this range. In effect, this would mean ,further, changing the ratio between wins and losses. This can ,and may, be done by employing additional restrictions. The problem is that it would cause me to play less often than I already do.

Chesapeake, Va
        United States
        Member #135017
        November 12, 2012
        218 Posts
        Posted: October 19, 2014, 8:39 am - IP Logged

I play p3 daily and my last hit was in Jan 14 lol. I seem to be really good at picking the winning number, circling it on my workout, and consistently missing the hit when I play my numbers.

I spend no more than 5 bucks a day. It's become my laugh for the day and something to scribble on in line while getting coffee.

United States
          Member #71120
          February 19, 2009
          1209 Posts
          Posted: October 20, 2014, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

I played 709 ..sat 10 times,it fell today........do I have the system yes I do,thats why I will go to georgia sat...its the same ole story here,years of bull crap.

United States
            Member #71120
            February 19, 2009
            1209 Posts
            Posted: October 20, 2014, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Wheres Ridge to back me up on it.