Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Take5 Poll

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 2 years ago by SkyLine69.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Which Curse Word Do You use When Checking Your Tickets?

The D Word [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
The S Word [ 2 ]  [28.57%]
The F Word [ 3 ]  [42.86%]
I Curse Out The Clerk [ 1 ]  [14.29%]
What's a Curse Word? [ 1 ]  [14.29%]
Total Valid Votes [ 7 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3707 Posts
Posted: October 19, 2014, 6:16 am - IP Logged

We all know that not every ticket is a winner.  So after you've checked your tenth consecutive losing ticket, you might feel the need to curse.  Which word is YOUR fave?

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Krypton
    United States
    Member #140102
    March 11, 2013
    892 Posts
    Posted: October 19, 2014, 8:17 am - IP Logged

Honestly, I don't curse and pass getting upset. It took almost a year for me to retrain my thoughts realizing that if I expected to win I should be happy for others that win, know that I was going to win and keep a positive outlook for the next game. When I miss as I missed miserably last night on the PB  just brush it off, see what and why I missed and get ready for the next draw   I normally always get at least 2/5 and several 3/5, 4/5 so when I get 0/5 I smile , say hmmm and for 17 seconds reroute my thoughts to get ready win the next  game

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

United States
      Member #94616
      July 24, 2010
      4735 Posts
      Posted: October 19, 2014, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Great comments about being positive.  What I get upset over is the OBVIOUS numbers I MISSED or failed to play on the SAME line.  I had ALL 5 numbers for Fridays numbers 4 on 2 lines (2 each for FP's) and the last number on a 3rd line. 

Krypton
        United States
        Member #140102
        March 11, 2013
        892 Posts
        Posted: October 20, 2014, 7:17 am - IP Logged

Great comments about being positive.  What I get upset over is the OBVIOUS numbers I MISSED or failed to play on the SAME line.  I had ALL 5 numbers for Fridays numbers 4 on 2 lines (2 each for FP's) and the last number on a 3rd line. 

That happens to me too.  3 weeks ago playing the Mega, I normally play 20-30 lines. I gad every number including the BB but not all on one line.  I did gave 4/5 plus BB. When I miss like this or like you did I say to myself WOW, I had EVERY number.  Something not many people can do. Think POSITIVE NOT negative.  Negative brings negative thoughts and listing tickets.  Thinking POSITIVE brings WINNING tickets. (-:

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?