Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Played The $50 Texas Scratch Off Ticket

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Mamma28z.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #3676
February 10, 2004
425 Posts
Posted: October 28, 2014, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

So this weekend I flew down from Chicago to Houston. I met a friend who lived outside of Houston and had another buddy fly in from San Francisco. In three days we saw Ole Miss play at LSU. We saw Packers play the Saints. And we were there for Monday night football between Washington and Dallas. I had a pretty big score the week before playing fantasy football so I had some cash to burn. We decided to buy a ton of lottery scratch offs in both Texas and Louisiana. We of course tried the $50 scratch off in Texas.  I decided why not video it and put it on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju4vSsRv4aA

We are going to buy a book of tickets soon and scratch it and video it as well. Hopefully you like and subscribe so you can check that out when we do!

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
    Massachusetts
    United States
    Member #37433
    April 14, 2006
    2747 Posts
    Posted: October 29, 2014, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

losing a $50 on one card would really annoy me. I hope it has some second chance drawing that you could enter. Good luck on your book of tickets.

That money's gone fo ever

New York
      United States
      Member #157288
      July 14, 2014
      170 Posts
      Posted: October 30, 2014, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

There was also a 14 on the first card you missed. Those games with a lot of numbers get me sometimes. I always keep them and go over them later, or scan them in the store if they have a scannable barcode.

Mamma28z's avatar - phone
        Lower MI
        United States
        Member #94546
        July 22, 2010
        247 Posts
        Posted: October 30, 2014, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

There was also a 14 on the first card you missed. Those games with a lot of numbers get me sometimes. I always keep them and go over them later, or scan them in the store if they have a scannable barcode.

I saw that too...

Hope he checked it !