Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Reconsider the Lottery Master Guide (LMG) and A + / Gold Program

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 2 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Broken Arrow Oklahoma
United States
Member #85721
January 21, 2010
159 Posts
Posted: November 7, 2014, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

I only use the random plays myself as the wheels use too many lines where as the random uses maybe 6 lines and the wheels use 25 lines.  Plus if you use the filters on the random then the lines might go to 2 lines.  Just play those two lines then that's it.  I may do as you say bring in some hot numbers from Lotto Pro and random them.

Home, home where I wanted to be.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
    NYC
    United States
    Member #54483
    August 20, 2007
    886 Posts
    Posted: November 10, 2014, 8:32 am - IP Logged

Wow Lottoburg you are very serious about winning the lottery.  I wish I had the faith n winning that you have.  Now I have the pro Edition of Magayo and it has sometimes 2/3 rds of the number recommended out of the total.  For example with OK Cash 5 at 36 numbers it chooses 24 and then I use filters to reduce down the draws.  There is also a button to reduce the chosen numbers that reduce it some.  I have only done paper trades with it for now.

I am actually hunting the Hot Lotto at 1-47/1-19 which starts at 1 million dollars.  I use Magayo because I don't spend much time at the moment until I find a full-time job.

Also I am amazed as you are really up on all this software.  I first bought LSA which I think is a pretty good program.  All I did to get some numbers there was go to the wheels and choose the 5/11 numbers under warm and play those lines.

I feel that most of these programs have a strong point that helps see a trend.  For example Lotto Pro helped me see that on average twice a month Hot Lotto plays 4 hot numbers plus one prior number.  So I only run with hot numbers (I paper trade right now). 

The program that I look at from time to time is PowerPlayer For Prediction 2014 and at $99 it is a lot.  Can't swing it.  I am hoping that with what I have I will win something.

Anyways great posts Lottoburg.  I really do hope you win a big chunk.  You deserve it.  cliff

Hi, clifford1944:

Thanks for your sincere reply!

I will talk some programs with you later.

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
    • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
    • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
      NYC
      United States
      Member #54483
      August 20, 2007
      886 Posts
      Posted: November 13, 2014, 10:35 am - IP Logged

My opinion about the Smart Picks of A+ /Gold is that it's not working almost for all Lotto games.

Please look at the truth as below:

1)NY TAKE-5 Smart Picks for Draw # 6346.
      The Drawing numbers for Draw # 6347:
      08/21/14 Thu 04-13-22-29-37
      Chart W : The best 37 #s for Drawing 6347
      (1.Based on Scoreboard -- Balanced)
      34-04-15-23-32-35-03-05-06-08-10-21-24-27-39-01-07-11-12-13-14-16-18-19-20-22-25-33-36-02-26-28-29-30-31-37-38

The NY TAKE-5 is a 5/39 Game but the Smart Picks gives us 37 #s. How can we afford with them?

Also, we can not find the all 5 winning #s from the 37#s often.

What's the Smart?!

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
      • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.

Canada
        Member #153245
        March 10, 2014
        39 Posts
        Posted: November 13, 2014, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Yep, had a couple of wins from under $100 to over $1000.

I dont spend too much time and just take the list of numbers recommended, zero in on the lapse to fine tune the numbers and then play all the tickets using the random function. I usually play 2-3 sets of the random tickets but never use the wheels as I am not such a serious player.

Maybe if I am serious one day, I may strengthen and combine the hot numbers from Lotto Pro.

At the moment, I am just happy using Magayo as I just play for fun.

Hey I used to use those programs too, along with lotto logic but over time i found lotto logic turned out the most consistent good numbers to play, and now am hooked on their lottery looper. I know I'm not a wheel player either i've never found much use for them tbh, really who can afford to spend that much on the lottery anyway, lol. If i had that much i wouldn't be playing in the first place!

Technut's avatar - moon
          3rd Rock from Sun
          United States
          Member #159103
          September 13, 2014
          151 Posts
          Posted: November 15, 2014, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Howdy lottoburg,

I know LSA myself as i do use it for statistical information. i do maintain my data and even expanded games to get the data from in texas. I have and also use another program called Lotto Sorcerer 7 from Satori publishing. that program does look into history for patterns using a form of artificial intelligence called Neural networking.

While that program does do predictions the number lines it throws out i don't use. BUT i have found the pool temperature breakdown useful and have compared the predicted pools to results and found average of 66% correct for pool selections consistantly. ihave even seen a drawing or two where predictions hit 100% but this is a pool break down not an exact pick.  for example lotto Texas is 6/54 i may set the pools to 6 for example so each pool will have 9 numbers and prediction may say use 1 from each pool and a few times it would be right but most of time it's more like 66% to 83%. This is from over a yr worth messing with both games i have hit Cash5 4/5 twice once got $424 another time $256 i have also hit TxLotto 4/6 Once $151 the Tx2Step 3/4 no bonus ball that was like $18 but i never got anywhere with any of these games prior to game study. LSA is not currently setup to handle pick3 or pick4 type games but i made my own work around for that as well so i can get statistics on that too. also LS can handle any size game and does have wheels also but i have not looked into the limits of them at this time.

NYC
            United States
            Member #54483
            August 20, 2007
            886 Posts
            Posted: November 19, 2014, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

My opinion about the Smart Picks of A+ /Gold is that it's not working almost for all Lotto games.

1)NY TAKE-5 Smart Picks for Draw # 6346.
            The Drawing numbers for Draw # 6347:
            08/21/14 Thu 04-13-22-29-37
            Chart W : The best 37 #s for Drawing 6347
            34-04-15-23-32-35-03-05-06-08-10-21-24-27-39-01-07-11-12-13-14-16-18-19-20-22-25-33-36-02-26-28-29-30-31-37-38

The NY TAKE-5 is a 5/39 Game but the Smart Picks gives us 37 #s. How can we afford with them?

Also, we can not find the all 5 winning #s from the 37#s often.

What's the Smart?!

My opinion about the Smart Picks of A+ /A+ Gold is that it's not working almost for all Lotto games.

2) OH Lotto 6/49 Smart Picks for Draw # 1185.

The Drawing numbers for Draw # 1186:
            08/20/14 Wed 01-04-13-19-34-39
            Chart W: The best 46 #s for Drawing 1186:

38-42-44-18-22-23-37-45-01-03-15-17-27-28-35-39-40-46-47-48-49-04-05-06-07-09-10-13-16-26-30-31-34-36-41-02-11-14-19-20-24-25-29-33-43-08.

The OH Lotto is a 6/49 Game but the Smart Picks gives us 46 #s. How can we afford with them?

Also, we can not find the all 6 winning #s from the 46#s often.

What's the Smart?!

NYC
              United States
              Member #54483
              August 20, 2007
              886 Posts
              Posted: November 20, 2014, 12:16 am - IP Logged

Howdy lottoburg,

I know LSA myself as i do use it for statistical information. i do maintain my data and even expanded games to get the data from in texas. I have and also use another program called Lotto Sorcerer 7 from Satori publishing. that program does look into history for patterns using a form of artificial intelligence called Neural networking.

While that program does do predictions the number lines it throws out i don't use. BUT i have found the pool temperature breakdown useful and have compared the predicted pools to results and found average of 66% correct for pool selections consistantly. ihave even seen a drawing or two where predictions hit 100% but this is a pool break down not an exact pick.  for example lotto Texas is 6/54 i may set the pools to 6 for example so each pool will have 9 numbers and prediction may say use 1 from each pool and a few times it would be right but most of time it's more like 66% to 83%. This is from over a yr worth messing with both games i have hit Cash5 4/5 twice once got $424 another time $256 i have also hit TxLotto 4/6 Once $151 the Tx2Step 3/4 no bonus ball that was like $18 but i never got anywhere with any of these games prior to game study. LSA is not currently setup to handle pick3 or pick4 type games but i made my own work around for that as well so i can get statistics on that too. also LS can handle any size game and does have wheels also but i have not looked into the limits of them at this time.

Hi, Technut:

Thanks for your sincere and smart reply! Also congratulations for your wins!!

However, I'm still not sure how can you use the two programs of LSA & LS-7 in your plays.

Could you explain about your any win by using the two programs with an example in detail?

Best regards,

lb

Technut's avatar - moon
                3rd Rock from Sun
                United States
                Member #159103
                September 13, 2014
                151 Posts
                Posted: November 20, 2014, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Hi Lottoburg,

To answer your question about how i use the 2 programs is this. 

1. I start with LS-7 to get predicted pools which are based on pool temperature. 
                2. pull history using LSA back like 45 drawings and see how numbers been falling and when they are likely to come again mathmatically
                3. Once i have both pieces of information i use this study data to pick my number sets for like 5 tickets worth in a drawing.

i vary my picks from predictive data and historical data and sometimes it works but most of time i just hit bottom prize levels more often. i am in no way ahead of the game at this point. Hitting those bottom prize levels alot more than just Using QP shows me that i should continue to play this way for sure instead of shooting blind in the dark. I will post my next winning pick ticket and how i made my picks for it at that time.

NYC
                  United States
                  Member #54483
                  August 20, 2007
                  886 Posts
                  Posted: November 21, 2014, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Hi Lottoburg,

To answer your question about how i use the 2 programs is this. 

1. I start with LS-7 to get predicted pools which are based on pool temperature. 
                  2. pull history using LSA back like 45 drawings and see how numbers been falling and when they are likely to come again mathmatically
                  3. Once i have both pieces of information i use this study data to pick my number sets for like 5 tickets worth in a drawing.

i vary my picks from predictive data and historical data and sometimes it works but most of time i just hit bottom prize levels more often. i am in no way ahead of the game at this point. Hitting those bottom prize levels alot more than just Using QP shows me that i should continue to play this way for sure instead of shooting blind in the dark. I will post my next winning pick ticket and how i made my picks for it at that time.

Hi, Technut:

Hitting those bottom prize levels a lot more than just Using QP shows me

that i should continue to play this way for sure instead of shooting blind in the dark.

Very great point!!! Thumbs Up

Which game do you play often by using the programs?

How long do you finish your daily analysis each time?

Could you let me know your smart strategies with an example in detail if possible?

Thanks for your nice reply!

Best regards,

lb

NYC
                    United States
                    Member #54483
                    August 20, 2007
                    886 Posts
                    Posted: November 26, 2014, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

My opinion about the Smart Picks of A+ /A+ Gold is that it's not working almost for all Lotto games.

3) MI Keno 10/22/80 Smart Picks for Draw # 2616

The Drawing numbers for Draw # 2617:
                    08/21/14 Thu 02-06-07-09-10-14-21-24-26-27-29-34-37-40-52-53-58-59-60-68-74-80.

Chart W: The best 64 #s for Drawing 2617:

28-01-05-10-27-32-51-54-55-58-62-67-69-76-03-07-08-11-13-22-30-33-34-36-38-40-41-42-44-45-46-49-52-63-65-68-71-74-79-02-06-09-19-20-24-25-31-37-39-43-48-50-56-60. (15 winning #s in the 64 #s)

The MI Keno is a 10/22/80 Game but the Smart Picks gives us 64 #s.

How can we afford with them?  Also, we can not find the all 10 winning #s from the 64 #s sometimes.

What's the Smart?!

You can get the similar results above for all Lotto games by using the Smart Picks of A+/A+ Gold.