Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania: 11/1 - 11/30/2014

Topic closed. 1037 replies. Last post 2 years ago by dr65.

Page 20 of 70
PrintE-mailLink
lothob's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
Member #60481
April 20, 2008
7053 Posts
Posted: November 8, 2014, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

Going for the smash of 417 and 911. GL Keystone Players

Philadelphia, Pa
    United States
    Member #130735
    July 23, 2012
    319 Posts
    Posted: November 8, 2014, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

cybermoss I can either make you feel better...or worse.

I'm up for worse.
    I give you attention on a regular basis, it's just that I don't have the time to work 3 calculators IF YOU HELP US,
    we help you BUT you don't look like you need the help, you are hitting. You know your system and have been working
    it for years. You KNOW I was interested in it when you first posted it years back...and am STILL interested in it.
    There's - for YOUR system - ONE calculator I use...it shows the numbers split up. You told about the scientific option
    to get these numbers and it's there alright...but most times it needs to be manipulated. If you don't explain to people
    HOW and show steps to how, then it's too much work - they want a number OR they want to see the w/o in action
    and choose what they like. Plan on being ignored as you put it UNTIL you SHOW HOW. I know your system works
    and I have so much time in a day and cannot respond to everyone's comments. I try, lord knows, I try but it just
    can't be done. I miss things and wish I saw them. If I had time, peace of mind and loads of free time, I'd be on these
    things. Sometimes you have to realize that people are busy and NOT ON WHEN YOU'RE ON. Tell me this - can you be
    on here when I post?..or Chris$ posts?....or pumkin?...or Dee...or ANYONE and everyone??? Nooooooo.....I see you on
    here mainly at zero time to draw and that's no time. Sorry but true. I have SOME time to help but don't have ALL THE
    TIME to spend making sure everyone feels secure and welcome. If you do not know your posts are VERY WELCOME
    and useful at this point, I don't know how you're missing that, unless of course, you're one of THOSE kinds: NEEDY...
    needy is a waste of time...it makes NO MONEY because it's a distraction.

MOST IMPORTANTLY -

Tell me today do you have 99's 89's 09's 08's ANYWHERE?????

I dont understand his system lol but its working for him. I love this site. I know i am the worst with numbers but i like that i can see if anybody is on the same page number wise and obviously we never are lmao but its still nice to check out what everyone else is playing. And i dont always get responses but i dont take it personally. I just keep on playing and i lose but i play again lol. 

Good luck everyone!

Always #'s  916 828 220 217 512

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #154307
      April 11, 2014
      413 Posts
      Posted: November 8, 2014, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Going w 901..401..973..573..473..968..468

Goodluck everyone

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
        PA
        United States
        Member #69849
        January 18, 2009
        14849 Posts
        Posted: November 8, 2014, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

11/8/14 M/E

+22 630

63 60 30

85 82 52

07 04 74

29 26 96

41 48 18

WTG  Wheeler on the  07 pair for  097 in PA today

Party

2079    1085   8841    7227   3305   4651

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
          PA
          United States
          Member #69849
          January 18, 2009
          14849 Posts
          Posted: November 8, 2014, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Going w 901..401..973..573..473..968..468

Goodluck everyone

WOW...alot people had the pair 09 in their numbers  today....good job everyone...

2079    1085   8841    7227   3305   4651

jojosurf's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            phila pa
            United States
            Member #25770
            November 11, 2005
            4624 Posts
            Posted: November 8, 2014, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

097 another 4x repeater day 2014  6591  had 2 hits day 2014 -  96665 1st hit 2041  there is trips again in quinto close to 15 trips in quinto games 

had a wild one 66665 box and 66666 so close

wtg to any winners and posters

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22872 Posts
              Posted: November 8, 2014, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Missouri dropped, 822 tonight.

Wish I would have read some post, while I was on break at work tonight.

That's a cool workout @ dr65

Good Luck.

Big Smile

MzDuffle, the 9's to 10's trick worked with 09 and 07 for today. I didn't pick THAT one lol.

We get 288 and you get 822 later on....Missouri is one of the states I look at for the pairs clues.
              Gotta go see what you got today and hope it turns out a winner for us tonight.

GL Mz!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22872 Posts
                Posted: November 8, 2014, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

I forgot - quick picks for today included 888

Jester Laugh

and 2 variations of 860 = 860 & 806
                I have to post the rest, they're in the car. Crazy

EDIT - the others - 956 897

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

lothob's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
                  Member #60481
                  April 20, 2008
                  7053 Posts
                  Posted: November 8, 2014, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

702, 917 179, 830 396 386 417 111 777 717

Philadelphia, Pa
                    United States
                    Member #130735
                    July 23, 2012
                    319 Posts
                    Posted: November 8, 2014, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Quads in for me for night. 

Good luck everyone!

Always #'s  916 828 220 217 512

roxb's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                      upper darby
                      United States
                      Member #109486
                      April 14, 2011
                      1224 Posts
                      Posted: November 8, 2014, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Hi family i like 971 900 700 072 127  play nice n lets make some money

Dallas texas
                        United States
                        Member #152484
                        February 16, 2014
                        474 Posts
                        Posted: November 8, 2014, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Congrats aw winners tonight im goin after 717,711 also

mcherry's avatar - 15214497642eca44f03b16
                          pittsburgh pa
                          United States
                          Member #133892
                          October 12, 2012
                          213 Posts
                          Posted: November 8, 2014, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

I still waiting on 098

pa
                            United States
                            Member #70575
                            February 5, 2009
                            1092 Posts
                            Posted: November 8, 2014, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

I'm up for worse.
                            I give you attention on a regular basis, it's just that I don't have the time to work 3 calculators IF YOU HELP US,
                            we help you BUT you don't look like you need the help, you are hitting. You know your system and have been working
                            it for years. You KNOW I was interested in it when you first posted it years back...and am STILL interested in it.
                            There's - for YOUR system - ONE calculator I use...it shows the numbers split up. You told about the scientific option
                            to get these numbers and it's there alright...but most times it needs to be manipulated. If you don't explain to people
                            HOW and show steps to how, then it's too much work - they want a number OR they want to see the w/o in action
                            and choose what they like. Plan on being ignored as you put it UNTIL you SHOW HOW. I know your system works
                            and I have so much time in a day and cannot respond to everyone's comments. I try, lord knows, I try but it just
                            can't be done. I miss things and wish I saw them. If I had time, peace of mind and loads of free time, I'd be on these
                            things. Sometimes you have to realize that people are busy and NOT ON WHEN YOU'RE ON. Tell me this - can you be
                            on here when I post?..or Chris$ posts?....or pumkin?...or Dee...or ANYONE and everyone??? Nooooooo.....I see you on
                            here mainly at zero time to draw and that's no time. Sorry but true. I have SOME time to help but don't have ALL THE
                            TIME to spend making sure everyone feels secure and welcome. If you do not know your posts are VERY WELCOME
                            and useful at this point, I don't know how you're missing that, unless of course, you're one of THOSE kinds: NEEDY...

MOST IMPORTANTLY -

First off I am not a child. I don't need nor care for attention.  NEEDY really!!!!  You open and run your mouth about something that had nothing to do with you.  I was commenting to someone else who said I didn't post 149 in my work out.  When in fact I did. But how many times do people hit and they didn't post the number plenty.  But I don't call them out for it.   Me feeling bad.  What is wrong with you people here. Feel bad..LMFAO.  You know I do have a life.  I can see this site is not for me this drama crap is stupid.  But thanks to the 1 person who actually entered the numbers and message me saying they understand it better then me.  Sorry I never ever knew telling people to enter numbers into a calculator could be so hard.  YOU SAY TO EXPLAIN THE STEPS

1OPEN 1 FREAKING CALCULATOR ON YOUR COMPUTER

2 ENTER NUMBERS

3 CLICK THE ONLY 6 FREAKING BUTTONS THAT YOU CAN CLICK ON

4 LOOK FOR THE NUMBERS  AND A FREAKING PATTERN SOMETHING MY GOD

HOW F@@$$$    HARD IS THAT.

pa
                              United States
                              Member #70575
                              February 5, 2009
                              1092 Posts
                              Posted: November 8, 2014, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

I'm up for worse.

MOST IMPORTANTLY -

Oh yeah I forgot.  The whole ZERO HOUR crap you blab. HELLO. If you don't look and see what played in MARYLAND @12:35 you don't have a chance at all to hit MID here.   But the post in question that started this whole thing about 149  was posted a whole day before.   i even posted 24 hours ahead for 628.   so do yourself a favor and go look back before you make another comment.  That's to you and the person who i was commenting to.Banana

Page 20 of 70