Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Connecticut: 11/1 - 11/30/2014

Topic closed. 414 replies. Last post 2 years ago by CTNY.

Page 1 of 28
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #149141
November 21, 2013
713 Posts
Posted: November 1, 2014, 10:45 am - IP Logged

Welcome to the CT. November 2014 Thread..

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
    Kentucky
    United States
    Member #35086
    March 12, 2006
    10374 Posts
    Posted: November 1, 2014, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Dag  Gone  General  Cieli    your  making  me  hungry   Smile

I may run out and buy a  turkey   after  seeing  that  picture  above

Few years ago my wife bought  a turkey and it was my job to cook it as she was working

She fixed it all up  and  started cooking it , and after that it was my job to watch it

After about an hour or so  the element went out on the oven

I called her , and she said try and call  your  sister , and use their stove

I did and my  brother in law told me to bring it on down

When I got to their house after dark , I grabbed the turkey and pan from the car  , and went running down the gravel driveway with it

Down a  steep gravel  hill

I tripped  and  went running  faster down the hill

I   tried  to out run the fall but couldn't...down I went  ,  and slid a long way in the gravel  down the hill before I stopped

Skinned myself all up....but I held the turkey and pan up in the air  , and didn't drop it and saved the day

I knocked on the door and my brother in law looked at me and said what happened to you  , as I was all skinned up

I told him I fell in the gravel on the hill

First thing he said was   " Did you drop the turkey " ??? 

I said no I saved it

He put it in the oven and an hour or so later  ,  my sister came in , and she said what in the world happened to you  ???

I said I fell  on the gravel hill  out side when I was bringing the turkey in

First thing she asked was   " Did you drop the turkey "   ???

I said no the turkey is fine  I saved it

Then an hour later my wife called to ask  had I brought the turkey back to put in the oven

My brother in law told her yes.....but he fell when he was getting out of the car and slid in the gravel and skinned his self all up

First question my Wife asked was  " Did he drop the   turkey "  ??

LOL  Smile

Every time time since then  , when I see a turkey like the  picture above..........I think of that story

And I wonder  , had I ended up in intensive care ,  and when they came to see me , would the first thing they would have asked was...... " Did you drop the turkey "  ???   Smile

True story..........cant make this stuff  up 

We  all had a good laugh about it later 

But I wasn't laughing when I was sliding down that gravel hill for a long way

Holding the pan with the turkey in it , up in the air LOL

If I could  have gotten  that on Video , I  surely would have won the prize for  the funniest video on  TV   LOL

It would have made my skinning my self all up    go down a little more  easy Smile

BFW577's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
      CT
      United States
      Member #158819
      September 4, 2014
      583 Posts
      Posted: November 1, 2014, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

Going to carry these over.

Teks top lines. In the past they have hit like crazy on the weekends.

Am  probably  a  little  rusty                           Good    Few   Draws                    No   Promises

823  003*  485  359  145  635                        275 127  246  485                   879 549  678         

147 504  352  453   546  249                         156  748  685 689 589             475  137    517   521

Still like these for the weekend as well.

No sums 3, 13, 23 for 45 draws.

571, 481, 751, 102, 120

841, 012, 021, 030, 201

779, 175, 715, 625, 049

085, 805, 724, 634, 544

Good luck all.

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #35086
        March 12, 2006
        10374 Posts
        Posted: November 1, 2014, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

Keep n eye on the  453 for a little while

They could even  throw  a triple off that , but at the very least  another series or a double

Something should come off it in the future , you can take that to the bank most likely

The  571 ( 175  517 ) is still  bugging  me  , I ain't give up on it yet

Back it with 570 507   146  417     But No Promises ( but its been heavy in the workouts for awhile )

If a lot are on it , it may not show , you know how that goes ,    or may show later

BFW   797 ( 799 ) bears watching        (  or flip  767 766 )

I have seen these a lot last 5 draws also  :

179 ( 176 )  597 ( 567 )     463 563    394 ( 593 )                                                      608 609 618 619

506 509   702 712   415 405   516 519 914 134   279 267    087 ( Jonny had this one recently I think )    and  187  587

479 467   091 061    069        079 076         071

177 171     077 070    887 778      505  500       606 600     002 020      404 400   414  411  575 757   001 011  515 511

77   00      44       55             ( distant   33    66    ( or flip  99  )

777     444     000      555          ( No promises on any triples )    distant    333    666    (  999  )

Use any Key digits you may have  to  narrow 

Didn't have time to try  and  pin them  down

United States
          Member #149141
          November 21, 2013
          713 Posts
          Posted: November 1, 2014, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

Green laughLove that story Pal.. Glad you saved your turkey but most of all your derrier.

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #35086
            March 12, 2006
            10374 Posts
            Posted: November 1, 2014, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Green laughLove that story Pal.. Glad you saved your turkey but most of all your derrier.

Saved  the   Former        But  Not  the  Latter           ROFL

Atomic Dog's avatar - sniffer
              Minnesota
              United States
              Member #13028
              March 28, 2005
              870 Posts
              Posted: November 1, 2014, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

This week's guesses - Afternoon and Evening - Saturday, November 1st through Friday, November 7th

ABCDEFG

BOW WOW WOW ......

...... YIPPY YOH YIPPY YAY!!!

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
                Pittsburg, Ks
                United States
                Member #3382
                January 17, 2004
                82887 Posts
                Posted: November 1, 2014, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Didn't see CT thread this morning so this will be for eve using CT's mid 470

11/1/14 Eve

+22 470

47 40 70

69 62 92

81 84 14

03 06 36

25 28 58

God Bless America

US Flag

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #35086
                  March 12, 2006
                  10374 Posts
                  Posted: November 1, 2014, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

Mid    470

Fell right in between the   570  and  the  417  we been watching  for    Mad

And  missed  all   our   other   47  70   40  pairs  numbers 

Hell  Ole  '  Pete   Tomorrow                    Maybe  they  are  reading  our  mail   Smile

We will see  what  tonite  brings  and if  they run it close once again 

( or maybe throw a double   is   what  they  might  do  )

To  many  people  were  on  the  570  and   417   ,  so  they  ran  it   close

ny, ny
                    United States
                    Member #98736
                    October 12, 2010
                    10025 Posts
                    Posted: November 1, 2014, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

Few years ago my wife bought  a turkey and it was my job to cook it as she was working

She fixed it all up  and  started cooking it , and after that it was my job to watch it

When I got to their house after dark , I grabbed the turkey and pan from the car  , and went running down the gravel driveway with it

I   tried  to out run the fall but couldn't...down I went  ,  and slid a long way in the gravel  down the hill before I stopped

Skinned myself all up....but I held the turkey and pan up in the air  , and didn't drop it and saved the day

I knocked on the door and my brother in law looked at me and said what happened to you  , as I was all skinned up

I said no I saved it

He put it in the oven and an hour or so later  ,  my sister came in , and she said what in the world happened to you  ???

Then an hour later my wife called to ask  had I brought the turkey back to put in the oven

My brother in law told her yes.....but he fell when he was getting out of the car and slid in the gravel and skinned his self all up

LOL  Smile

Every time time since then  , when I see a turkey like the  picture above..........I think of that story

And I wonder  , had I ended up in intensive care ,  and when they came to see me , would the first thing they would have asked was...... " Did you drop the turkey "  ???   Smile

If I could  have gotten  that on Video , I  surely would have won the prize for  the funniest video on  TV   LOL

It would have made my skinning my self all up    go down a little more  easy Smile

If it had been a video and you sent it in to that Americas Funniest Videos with Bob Sagat that would have made it to the final 3 contestants. They probably would have titled it , "Thanksgiving Ouch" or "Thankgiving Rolls".

I could see you pushing Bob Sagat down the stairs if you did not win the grand prize for funniest video lol.

Pets 125, 669

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                      New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
                      United States
                      Member #98740
                      October 13, 2010
                      5432 Posts
                      Posted: November 1, 2014, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

scheduled to hit soon

98x. 97x

980. 981. 982. 983. 984

970. 971. 972. 973. 974

These have a reputation to hit next draw/next day so I'll replace them every 2 draws

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                        New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
                        United States
                        Member #98740
                        October 13, 2010
                        5432 Posts
                        Posted: November 1, 2014, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

I said no I saved it

LOL  Smile

LOL

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #35086
                          March 12, 2006
                          10374 Posts
                          Posted: November 1, 2014, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

If it had been a video and you sent it in to that Americas Funniest Videos with Bob Sagat that would have made it to the final 3 contestants. They probably would have titled it , "Thanksgiving Ouch" or "Thankgiving Rolls".

I could see you pushing Bob Sagat down the stairs if you did not win the grand prize for funniest video lol.

Both  of  those  are  good  titles   rexbell      LOL

Thanksgiving   Rolls    may  have  been  the   most   appropriate    Smile

United States
                            Member #149141
                            November 21, 2013
                            713 Posts
                            Posted: November 1, 2014, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

You can never be too careful Tek..                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #35086
                              March 12, 2006
                              10374 Posts
                              Posted: November 1, 2014, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

LOL     ROFL     Green laugh

Both of those guys had to be drunk

If  they  had  been  sober  ,  it  would  have  killed  them   both     LOL 

Good  thing  they  didn't  have  a     Thanksgiving     turkey   in  a    pan   Smile

Cool    video's     Thumbs Up

Kinda looks like those turkeys may have been drunk  also    LOL

Page 1 of 28