Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A good method or system

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 2 years ago by ranman17.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Colombia
Member #160448
October 28, 2014
2 Posts
Posted: November 5, 2014, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Hello community;

I write from Colombia, with the idea that any of you provide me or help me with a method to apply to Colombian lottery, these are 3 and 4 digits, since what I have seen at this prestigious site you are great knowledgeable of the world of numbers and lotteries.

I see you have a range of files to calculate and bet that the systematized into excel or spreadsheets, I wonder if you can help me.

Thank you very much and please excuse my English.

United States
    Member #116344
    September 8, 2011
    3927 Posts
    Posted: November 5, 2014, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Hello community;

I write from Colombia, with the idea that any of you provide me or help me with a method to apply to Colombian lottery, these are 3 and 4 digits, since what I have seen at this prestigious site you are great knowledgeable of the world of numbers and lotteries.

I see you have a range of files to calculate and bet that the systematized into excel or spreadsheets, I wonder if you can help me.

Thank you very much and please excuse my English.

Use this Link, good luck.

Igamble's avatar - spider
      nj
      United States
      Member #145657
      August 10, 2013
      974 Posts
      Posted: November 5, 2014, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Your english is very good nicholas.How many draws per day you have in Columbia ?Or more imp.question Is Columbia ready for Igamble ?

Oh and post the past draws for last 60days if you can.Thanks.

Colombia
        Member #160448
        October 28, 2014
        2 Posts
        Posted: November 6, 2014, 11:38 am - IP Logged

adobea78 thanks for your answer.
        I'm not the method with that picture is very clear, but I see it can work for Colombia.
        I see that many users make spreadsheets in Excel, I would love to know if you have this method in some file like Excel to practice to see how it suits me. maybe so in this way to better understand your method.
        Happy Afternoon ....

United States
          Member #116344
          September 8, 2011
          3927 Posts
          Posted: November 6, 2014, 11:55 am - IP Logged

adobea78 thanks for your answer.
          I'm not the method with that picture is very clear, but I see it can work for Colombia.
          I see that many users make spreadsheets in Excel, I would love to know if you have this method in some file like Excel to practice to see how it suits me. maybe so in this way to better understand your method.
          Happy Afternoon ....

This is a simple method that has been charted, you locate a sum parameter with picks to play.Instructions to reduce picks is clearly given on the thread, you can excel the chart if you wish.

South Carolina
            United States
            Member #18322
            July 9, 2005
            1704 Posts
            Posted: November 6, 2014, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Tell us about the Colombian Pick 3/4 .  Does it work the same as most American Pick 3/4 games ???

Do a Search in the Lottery "Systems" forum, for Lotto Laughs systems.  She has some of the best Pick 3 systems, that work nationwide, in America.

Colombia
              Member #160785
              November 7, 2014
              7 Posts
              Posted: November 8, 2014, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Your english is very good nicholas.How many draws per day you have in Columbia ?Or more imp.question Is Columbia ready for Igamble ?

Oh and post the past draws for last 60days if you can.Thanks.

hi;

I want to know how to upload a file in sheet format (Excel) this forum is therefore to try to put a download link, a download manager, I blocked another user, and suspended.

How do I can upload a file to be downloaded?
              for you teachers and knowledgeable about the world of lotteries help me choose a good method to win the lottery Colombian.
              so is your plan awards, also won in lottery Colombia:

1) For the success of the four digits in order (live full)
              2) the success of the four digits in any order (permuted combined)
              3) the success of the last three figures in order X123 (direct full triple)
              4) the success of the last three digits in any order (triple combo permuted)
              5) the success of the last two figures in order XX23 (Terminal leg)
              6) the success of the last digit in order XXX4 (nail)

thank someone explain to me how to put a link for you to download a file, and to teach me to choose a good method for Colombia.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                Dallas, Texas
                United States
                Member #4549
                May 2, 2004
                1691 Posts
                Posted: November 8, 2014, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

hi;

I want to know how to upload a file in sheet format (Excel) this forum is therefore to try to put a download link, a download manager, I blocked another user, and suspended.

How do I can upload a file to be downloaded?
                for you teachers and knowledgeable about the world of lotteries help me choose a good method to win the lottery Colombian.
                so is your plan awards, also won in lottery Colombia:

1) For the success of the four digits in order (live full)
                2) the success of the four digits in any order (permuted combined)
                3) the success of the last three figures in order X123 (direct full triple)
                4) the success of the last three digits in any order (triple combo permuted)
                5) the success of the last two figures in order XX23 (Terminal leg)
                6) the success of the last digit in order XXX4 (nail)

thank someone explain to me how to put a link for you to download a file, and to teach me to choose a good method for Colombia.

What browser are you using? Reply looks like this in Firefox....

See that little red box that says insert/edit link? Click it and paste your link. Alternately you can RIGHT click in the message area and insert a link.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Colombia
                  Member #160785
                  November 7, 2014
                  7 Posts
                  Posted: November 8, 2014, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

What browser are you using? Reply looks like this in Firefox....

See that little red box that says insert/edit link? Click it and paste your link. Alternately you can RIGHT click in the message area and insert a link.

G

Gracias por su respuesta; Gracias por tu respuesta;
                  Yo uso el navegador google chrome. Y eso trate de hacer en ese mismo icono de la cadenita quize poner mi enlace de descarga y me aparecio un menaje que dice:
                  usted ha sido suspendido por tratar de publicar un link prohibido.
                  El link era el enlace de la descarga de el gestor de descargas de mediafire.
                  por eso tuve que entrar con otro usuario por que los administradores del sitio web no me han habilitado mi usuario nicolas1635.

kreative1's avatar - flower2
                    NE PA
                    United States
                    Member #127838
                    May 10, 2012
                    1230 Posts
                    Posted: November 8, 2014, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure what was just said but if you are trying to insert a link of a download, I don't think you have enough posts to do it yet

Colombia
                      Member #160785
                      November 7, 2014
                      7 Posts
                      Posted: November 14, 2014, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure what was just said but if you are trying to insert a link of a download, I don't think you have enough posts to do it yet

kreative 1;

Me pregunto si usted sabe de un sistema llamado LL Camino Pick 3.
                      O usted podría ayudarme a conseguir este método o ese archivo en formato Excel.
                      ya que tienen muchos más privilegios y tener más conocimientos. Me gustaría ponerlo en práctica en Colombia.

perhaps could explain me step by step method to make that pencil and paper if you can not format in excell

kreative1's avatar - flower2
                        NE PA
                        United States
                        Member #127838
                        May 10, 2012
                        1230 Posts
                        Posted: November 14, 2014, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

kreative 1;

Me pregunto si usted sabe de un sistema llamado LL Camino Pick 3.
                        O usted podría ayudarme a conseguir este método o ese archivo en formato Excel.
                        ya que tienen muchos más privilegios y tener más conocimientos. Me gustaría ponerlo en práctica en Colombia.

perhaps could explain me step by step method to make that pencil and paper if you can not format in excell

If I understood the translation right...you are looking for on the road to st8 by lottolaughs and excelled by ranman

here is the post and downloads..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/256039/24

ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
                          New York
                          United States
                          Member #83026
                          November 27, 2009
                          2132 Posts
                          Posted: November 14, 2014, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Here is the link to what I posted:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gwunfbayaq4nl0h/On%20the%20Road%20Again%20%28clean%29.xlsx?dl=0

Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

An Unruly Evil