Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is tonight the night a PowerBall jackpot will be won?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 2 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19824 Posts
Posted: November 8, 2014, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

I've noticed lately when ever one of the multi-state lottery is won, it's not long before the other one suffers a similar fate.  With MM only $20M I'm sure some of the faithful $1 ticket players will drop an extra dollar and buy a $2 PB ticket tonight improving the chances that someone will win tonight.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
    Massachusetts
    United States
    Member #37433
    April 14, 2006
    2747 Posts
    Posted: November 8, 2014, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Yessir! I've noticed the same thing. Players must turn their attention on the other jackpot thereby guaranteeing it won't rise much.

I'm not motivated to play an extra ticket or add power play. Just a measly $2.

That money's gone fo ever

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19824 Posts
      Posted: November 9, 2014, 2:07 am - IP Logged

I've noticed lately when ever one of the multi-state lottery is won, it's not long before the other one suffers a similar fate.  With MM only $20M I'm sure some of the faithful $1 ticket players will drop an extra dollar and buy a $2 PB ticket tonight improving the chances that someone will win tonight.

Just as I figured.  Now that both games have reset I wonder how long will it take MM to catch PB.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking