Welcome Guest
You last visited September 25, 2017, 3:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

alot of winners

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 3 years ago by uprrman.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #159617
October 2, 2014
252 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2014, 12:14 am - IP Logged

I been buying the new gold rush for the last week. I starded with $40 and over a week I'm up to $340. I hit 3 money bag symbols win all but all $100 which I think is a joke but I'll take it and tons of $100s. I'm little upset bc I just lost $140 but I ran out of gas stations to go to.  I don't Like to buy when I hit $100 already on the same roll. But I'm still at $220 buy I would say I hit alot winners on tic number #23 #25 and #21 also hit $100 on tic #7. Feel like we get wa es of good tickets and waves of crap just have to slow down when it's gets cold lol harder to say then do!!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    23407 Posts
    Posted: November 10, 2014, 12:50 am - IP Logged

WTG on your winnings!

A bit of advice. Don't get too wound up with one ticket because its been doing well. Especially if it's at a place
    where the tickets do not move fast. Not sure how long that game has been out for sale but if it's older, you
    might want to watch you're playing. If I play at a slow store and snag an okay one, I'll not touch the
    pack again for awhile. Keep track of the numbers of the tickets and try not to waste money. I've seen people
    here talk about back to back wins and I guess it's entirely possible but chances are they are spaced out.
    I'll agree with you on ticket numbers even though I'm from PA...I like 23's 25's and 29's and 10's.

Don't put it all back and chasing is best left to a dog and his tail. Big Smile

26 38 12 10 75 - 122 100 101 133 144 188 - 1207 1009 4901 2319

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
      harvard,il
      United States
      Member #96756
      September 4, 2010
      2953 Posts
      Posted: November 10, 2014, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

WTG on your winnings!

A bit of advice. Don't get too wound up with one ticket because its been doing well. Especially if it's at a place
      where the tickets do not move fast. Not sure how long that game has been out for sale but if it's older, you
      might want to watch you're playing. If I play at a slow store and snag an okay one, I'll not touch the
      pack again for awhile. Keep track of the numbers of the tickets and try not to waste money. I've seen people
      here talk about back to back wins and I guess it's entirely possible but chances are they are spaced out.
      I'll agree with you on ticket numbers even though I'm from PA...I like 23's 25's and 29's and 10's.

Don't put it all back and chasing is best left to a dog and his tail. Big Smile

i never like to play ticket #22

i want to be a millionaire a second time!