Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottery x galaxy

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 2 years ago by dr san.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2126 Posts
Posted: November 11, 2014, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Hello, we compare the globe that spins the numbers for a lottery, the spin of a galaxy with black hole (black hole are we going to get if you can not find the path of stones ahhh !!) the problem is to find the center, to create certain numbers gather more, and sometimes move away from the center, (the fixed reference or pivot)
Sometimes certain numbers gather more and sometimes these same numbers deviate more like a cycle around the center

FrankieH's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #21258
    September 5, 2005
    267 Posts
    Posted: November 11, 2014, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Hello, we compare the globe that spins the numbers for a lottery, the spin of a galaxy with black hole (black hole are we going to get if you can not find the path of stones ahhh !!) the problem is to find the center, to create certain numbers gather more, and sometimes move away from the center, (the fixed reference or pivot)
    Sometimes certain numbers gather more and sometimes these same numbers deviate more like a cycle around the center

I like the way you think Dr. San! I agree, there's definitely universal law involved with lottery numbers. Smile

It's better to ask for permission than to beg for forgiveness.

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2126 Posts
      Posted: November 11, 2014, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

I like the way you think Dr. San! I agree, there's definitely universal law involved with lottery numbers. Smile

Frankieh Ok, the point is to find a reference or not to pivot around in circles
      Sometimes in certain sectors of the lottery headquarters, joins more numbers, sometimes away from this sector if we could find the genetic DNA of each draw
      Because certain numbers match more times with certain numbers at certain positions.

FrankieH's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
        Member #21258
        September 5, 2005
        267 Posts
        Posted: November 11, 2014, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Frankieh Ok, the point is to find a reference or not to pivot around in circles
        Sometimes in certain sectors of the lottery headquarters, joins more numbers, sometimes away from this sector if we could find the genetic DNA of each draw
        Because certain numbers match more times with certain numbers at certain positions.

Dr San, on a deep level, i understand what you mean. :)

It's better to ask for permission than to beg for forgiveness.

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2126 Posts
          Posted: November 11, 2014, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Hello, there are certain positional numbers within coordinates within a matrix that tends to attract certain numbers to the detriment of others (happen more often than others) the edge of the matrix. perhaps by having a position of highest probability within the matrix

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
            Texas
            United States
            Member #150797
            December 31, 2013
            815 Posts
            Posted: November 12, 2014, 9:23 am - IP Logged

Hello, there are certain positional numbers within coordinates within a matrix that tends to attract certain numbers to the detriment of others (happen more often than others) the edge of the matrix. perhaps by having a position of highest probability within the matrix

Wow!  I can actually visualize this -- a cloud of numbers swirling around a pivot, similar to water swirling around a plug hole.  Which numbers will get sucked into the current draw and which ones will stay in the cloud?

Where's Kola when you need him?

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

bgonçalves
              Brasil
              Member #92564
              June 9, 2010
              2126 Posts
              Posted: November 12, 2014, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Hello, tialu  the numbers that can be fixed (pivots) strategically spread back and back to focus, is how to find a vein of gold or precious stones in motion inside the globe for the lottery draw, the Galaxy has aspire, perhaps way the lottery would discover aspire (full tracts)

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2126 Posts
                Posted: November 13, 2014, 7:47 am - IP Logged

Frankl and aunt, good Hello, if I share a lottery, eg 49/6
                  In the top half on bottom 50/50 and 50/50 left and right side
                How could interact or coalesce 4 pair groups aforma 4 lines
                  When combine vanish ???