Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is there a system or method as follows?

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 2 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Colombia
Member #160785
November 7, 2014
7 Posts
Posted: November 12, 2014, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Hello community:
I again would like to know if any of you have, or has, or perhaps knows a system that allows me to ensure, catching, hitting at least one digit of the next draw from the last result of the lottery or penultimate result. Lottery also any Bible.
I count methods neighborhoods I would like to share with you but I could not post the download links for the page will not let me.
I'm very new

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: November 12, 2014, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

I suppose that you mean pick 3. The average repetition is 1/10 for each digit. If you can determine which one or when, you have your digit. It is up to you to work it out. For a work out you can do with pen and paper. Mark the repetitions and note the counts. The picking is yours.

The story goes like this. A digit repeated, will it repeat again? Many say, no way, but why not? It still has the 1/10 chance.

United States
      Member #155994
      June 5, 2014
      497 Posts
      Posted: November 15, 2014, 3:35 am - IP Logged

Hello community:
      I again would like to know if any of you have, or has, or perhaps knows a system that allows me to ensure, catching, hitting at least one digit of the next draw from the last result of the lottery or penultimate result. Lottery also any Bible.
      I count methods neighborhoods I would like to share with you but I could not post the download links for the page will not let me.
      I'm very new

Well, the only way to ensure that you'll get ,at least, one digit is to play a set of combos that covers all ten possible digits.

Krypton
        United States
        Member #140102
        March 11, 2013
        892 Posts
        Posted: November 15, 2014, 8:10 am - IP Logged

I wish I knew the answer for just NE system that works all the time. I'm in Texas and to me it's been one of the hardest states to conquer. I can use different rundowns (123 for example) and it may work twice a month but which draw (morning, day, evening, night) so I came up with my own system using excel. This way I can take any draw and feed them into MY system and game.  You can do a search for lottery rundowns.  From there it's back testing your butt off fir hours, days , weeks to see what works. Sorry I couldn't be more help b

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
          Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1739 Posts
          Posted: November 15, 2014, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

I wish I knew the answer for just NE system that works all the time. I'm in Texas and to me it's been one of the hardest states to conquer. I can use different rundowns (123 for example) and it may work twice a month but which draw (morning, day, evening, night) so I came up with my own system using excel. This way I can take any draw and feed them into MY system and game.  You can do a search for lottery rundowns.  From there it's back testing your butt off fir hours, days , weeks to see what works. Sorry I couldn't be more help b

You should talk nicer to the lottery commission.

Yesterday I asked they PLEASE draw a nine and and they drew 879 last night.

I didn't get the exact, played 789. But I'm happy with the +$15.

Sometimes it helps to threaten to quit playing if they don't listen the first time.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Colombia
            Member #160785
            November 7, 2014
            7 Posts
            Posted: November 15, 2014, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Hello SkyLine 69
            Thanks for responding and for your private message, I am Colombian, and my English is not very good, sorry for the mistakes.
            I am very new to this forum and for that reason I can not post download links nor images nor links that take them to some places that I would like them to know about lotteries and methods.
            I would like to share with you but not so when you can have privileges to post because I have already suspended a user to want to try to do.
            any help that you provide me Retrieves and as grateful can post links, I will not hesitate to do so, for you to study my methods.

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: November 16, 2014, 12:39 am - IP Logged

Hello community:
              I'm very new

Hello community:

You answered your own question. About 3/4ths of the time, at least one number returns. As far as the p-3 game is considered, there's a good chance that at least one of the following numbers (ex: 395), 3, 9, or 5 will show in the next draw.

You may want to try the following...Now fill in the blanks.

3 _  _

_ 3 _

_  _ 3

9 _ _

_ 9 _

_ _ 9

5 _ _

_ 5 _

_ _ 5

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19831 Posts
                Posted: November 17, 2014, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Hello community:
                I'm very new

Some times if you want a system that does certain things you have to create it yourself.  Now that you know what you want, what's stopping you from creating it?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking