Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 11:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NJ CASH 5 @ 900 Thousand

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 2 years ago by haymaker.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #160355
October 25, 2014
101 Posts
Posted: November 13, 2014, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Tomorrows Cash 5 is sitting at 900Thousand. Am sure it will peak higher then that when all said and done.

This is why rolling cash 5 games are the best. You got 1 in 900 some odd thousand chance of winning.

Almost a certainty someone will hit tomorrow night. It gives you hope. 

Good luck!!

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: November 13, 2014, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Tomorrows Cash 5 is sitting at 900Thousand. Am sure it will peak higher then that when all said and done.

This is why rolling cash 5 games are the best. You got 1 in 900 some odd thousand chance of winning.

Good luck!!

900,000 gives you hope? lol

That's 900 times harder than the p-3. 

The MM game is 259,000 times harder than the p-3. Puts it into a little better perspective huh?

United States
      Member #160355
      October 25, 2014
      101 Posts
      Posted: November 13, 2014, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

I hear you on the P-3. The "gives hope" part is the fact that the cash 5 will have a winner either tomorrow or Sat. That is a fact. 

Where as your states p-6..cash for life..MM and PB games can go for months and months with no winner. The 900k part is a bit 

more "life changing" then a p3 will give you.

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: November 13, 2014, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

I hear you on the P-3. The "gives hope" part is the fact that the cash 5 will have a winner either tomorrow or Sat. That is a fact. 

Where as your states p-6..cash for life..MM and PB games can go for months and months with no winner. The 900k part is a bit 

True, and what else is a fact is that there will be hundreds of thousands, or more likely a couple of million losing tickets for that one or two winner. No one ever wants to talk about the huge losses, only the guy or gal with a smile from ear to ear holding the check..lol

MM and PB have gone for months without a winner? I may be out of the loop on those big JP games because I mainly focus on the Pick-3, nevertheless, I don't believe that is true. I may be wrong but that's hard to believe. Remember, the bigger the JP, more people play which pretty much evens the playing field. 

Someone out there knows for sure. Please respond if you would so kindly. Big Grin

reddbrim's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
          fresno ,tx
          United States
          Member #131768
          August 17, 2012
          26 Posts
          Posted: November 13, 2014, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Wow that's a lot for cash 5 down here in texas the most you can win is15000 to 18000 thousands no rollover so if I was you I go for it .Good Luck

United States
            Member #160355
            October 25, 2014
            101 Posts
            Posted: November 13, 2014, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

It is very true. MM jackpot just hit on 11/4 for 321 mil. previous to that the last jackpot was hit on 8/22 for 180mil.

United States
              Member #160355
              October 25, 2014
              101 Posts
              Posted: November 13, 2014, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Here in NJ the last pick 6 state lotto to hit was on 8/25. 

I am with you that these games are a waste and the odds are crazy.

I'll stick to the cash 5 as long as it has a rolling jackpot.

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                United States
                Member #112968
                June 29, 2011
                3857 Posts
                Posted: November 13, 2014, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Good luck!!

I normally don't check my tix. til morning but when I seen your thread title I knew I didn't win.

So I looked at the ticket for the first time and... it's not a cash5 like I asked for, it's a MM,

I put the ticket in my pocket w/out looking at it.

Yea, it's almost a certainty there will be a winner tomorrow, almost is right.

I can recall a JP a few years back that went to 1.8 MILs before it hit,

it was a 5/40 game then so it should be easier to roll now except that more people are playing this game now.

I'll be certain to get a ticket tomorrow, maybe 2.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: November 13, 2014, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

It is very true. MM jackpot just hit on 11/4 for 321 mil. previous to that the last jackpot was hit on 8/22 for 180mil.

Wow, so how often does that happen?

United States
                    Member #160355
                    October 25, 2014
                    101 Posts
                    Posted: November 13, 2014, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Not sure...but quickly looking it appears that anytime there is a 200mil+ jackpot then it hasn't

been hit in a month. The New England lucky for life hasn't had a JP winner in over 13months

The NY/NJ cash for life had a JP winner tonight...previous was in July..so it varies by states but evidently

The pick 6 games are very common to go month(s) w/o a winner

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: November 13, 2014, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Not sure...but quickly looking it appears that anytime there is a 200mil+ jackpot then it hasn't

been hit in a month. The New England lucky for life hasn't had a JP winner in over 13months

The NY/NJ cash for life had a JP winner tonight...previous was in July..so it varies by states but evidently

That was very informative, thanks !

13 months, WOW!!!...lol

United States
                        Member #160355
                        October 25, 2014
                        101 Posts
                        Posted: November 13, 2014, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

"They" do say the lottery is a voluntary tax on the stupid....

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: November 13, 2014, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

"They" do say the lottery is a voluntary tax on the stupid....

I'm so glad you wrote that and not me. lol

Tired of getting crucified..Cheers

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                            Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                            United States
                            Member #112968
                            June 29, 2011
                            3857 Posts
                            Posted: November 13, 2014, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Jersey's pic6 was hit 4x in last 12 mo.

it's the only game I play every draw, I may have to reconsider that but it starts @ 2MILs.

and sometimes hits @ 3.5 so the odds are relatively good.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

United States
                              Member #160355
                              October 25, 2014
                              101 Posts
                              Posted: November 13, 2014, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

Jersey's pic6 was hit 4x in last 12 mo.

it's the only game I play every draw, I may have to reconsider that but it starts @ 2MILs.

and sometimes hits @ 3.5 so the odds are relatively good.

I gave up on the p-6. 4x in 12 months is discouraging. 

I binge play the lotto. Nearing the end of my current binge.

If/when that Monopoly game gets into the 100's of millionaire 

prizes then i will get on with that. 

That cash 5 would be a perfect hit...