Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What has been the biggest prediction win on LotteryPost?

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 2 years ago by PrinceRene.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #159822
October 9, 2014
38 Posts
Posted: November 15, 2014, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

There have been over 700 million predictions posted on LotteryPost, what has been the biggest prediction win to date?

SammyJoe10's avatar - disney37
    Middle of Nowhere NC
    United States
    Member #151289
    January 12, 2014
    428 Posts
    Posted: November 15, 2014, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

There have been over 700 million predictions posted on LotteryPost, what has been the biggest prediction win to date?

That has to go to a poster named Basilio. He participated in Maddog's Powerball challenge on June 11, 2014. In order to participate, you post a total of 12 WB's and 4 PB's. He predicted all 5 WB's and the PB that night! He's the only person who's ever hit the "jackpot" for that challenge. He didn't buy a ticket, but what an amazing prediction! Woo Hoo! Congrats to him! Party

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #55889
      October 23, 2007
      5586 Posts
      Posted: November 15, 2014, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

That has to go to a poster named Basilio. He participated in Maddog's Powerball challenge on June 11, 2014. In order to participate, you post a total of 12 WB's and 4 PB's. He predicted all 5 WB's and the PB that night! He's the only person who's ever hit the "jackpot" for that challenge. He didn't buy a ticket, but what an amazing prediction! Woo Hoo! Congrats to him! Party

Also, I believe that was the first and only time he participated in Maddog's challenge. Quite an accomplishment for his first time!

Unfortunately there were 1 or 2 that didn't have nice things to say about his accomplishment.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

SammyJoe10's avatar - disney37
        Middle of Nowhere NC
        United States
        Member #151289
        January 12, 2014
        428 Posts
        Posted: November 15, 2014, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Yeah. They were just jealous and hateful. It's sad because I think they ran him off. He hasn't posted since then. Disapprove

United States
          Member #159822
          October 9, 2014
          38 Posts
          Posted: November 15, 2014, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

I'm talking about winners on the posted prediction's board, what was the biggest prize won? And what ever happened to  basilio?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19813 Posts
            Posted: November 15, 2014, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

I'm talking about winners on the posted prediction's board, what was the biggest prize won? And what ever happened to  basilio?

You can check the stats of the top predictors and tracked back to their best prediction.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #159822
              October 9, 2014
              38 Posts
              Posted: November 15, 2014, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

I wonder if someone here posted a $1 million or more winning prediction on a draw?

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: November 15, 2014, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Even if you could find the biggest wins, you'd have to also know the story behind them. In other words, one person can post 50 pick-3 straight hits and win with a system. That would skew the info. If you're someone who's trying to find the person with the biggest wins, you may be attracted to a 50 straight hit, but most likely, that person got extremely lucky, and in the long run, their overall wins would end up in the negative because all systems have their dry periods.

Unless someone can win on a regular basis, no matter how small the increments, as long as they stay in the black, they're doing something right.

Ask Peter St. Pierre from New Hampshire. He's been averaging 70 grand a year in the p-3 and p-4, been doing it for over 6 years now.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19813 Posts
                  Posted: November 15, 2014, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

I wonder if someone here posted a $1 million or more winning prediction on a draw?

Over the years members have pointed out predictors who missed predicting a several million dollars jackpot winner by one number and others who have predicted pick5 wins that would have paid $500K. I don't recall anyone ever predicting a $1M or bigger winner.

Evil Looking       

United States
                    Member #132100
                    August 26, 2012
                    1076 Posts
                    Posted: November 15, 2014, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Yeah. They were just jealous and hateful. It's sad because I think they ran him off. He hasn't posted since then. Disapprove

There are many of those, if I did care about what people say, I would had left soon after I first came here to the Lottery Post and there would had never been a "Lotsoft" program and a few other lottery programs would not have been as they are right now, if at all, maybe including some online lottery software.

Relatively few people understand what some post about, most people just want winning predictions posted.

Rman313's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                      Romulus,MI
                      United States
                      Member #142372
                      May 10, 2013
                      2327 Posts
                      Posted: November 16, 2014, 12:38 am - IP Logged

Also, I believe that was the first and only time he participated in Maddog's challenge. Quite an accomplishment for his first time!

Unfortunately there were 1 or 2 that didn't have nice things to say about his accomplishment.

Yeah I remember that!! A few were very mean to him and he got ticked off and disappeared.

You can do anything if you put your mind into it. The sky is the limit! Cool

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                        Member #121745
                        January 16, 2012
                        4782 Posts
                        Posted: November 16, 2014, 7:57 am - IP Logged

I remember Basilio as well and the ones who were mean to him. I also liked the fact that he/she admitted upfront he did not actually win unlike others who try to play coy and pretend they won.

J'aime La France.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19813 Posts
                          Posted: November 16, 2014, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

I remember Basilio as well and the ones who were mean to him. I also liked the fact that he/she admitted upfront he did not actually win unlike others who try to play coy and pretend they won.

With maddog challenge format of 12 regular numbers and 4 bonus numbers, it was unlikely anyone would play all 3168 possible combinations to win.

Evil Looking       

United States
                            Member #93947
                            July 10, 2010
                            2180 Posts
                            Posted: November 16, 2014, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

https://www.lotterypost.com/predictions-statistics.asp?i=6975&r=3

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7295 Posts
                              Posted: November 16, 2014, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

With maddog challenge format of 12 regular numbers and 4 bonus numbers, it was unlikely anyone would play all 3168 possible combinations to win.

And that makes it difficult to discuss because while it's an accomplishment, the winning combo wasn't actually played. Not much different than predicting 5 of 28 MM numbers with just one bonus number.