Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My VIRUS{s} are gone...still want to play DASH for Cash??

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 2 years ago by lotterybraker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: November 17, 2014, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

I would love to play so...if any of you would like to continue to play...we can start over...someone else can start the thread and it will be theirs...but I will play if any of you want to play again...

now...a much less action game to play is every player who wants to play could play 5-10 numbers per week only...and see how everyone does playing in a much smaller pool....I dont live in a lottery state but I think most players want a VERY SMALL GROUP of numbers to play...that makes for a smaller investment on their part that way if they miss it doesnt hurt so bad....and if they hit...its nice to be able to hit with a smaller group of numbers..

COME ON...someone start a thread to play a game..I will play for sure...TERRY

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
    Connecticut
    United States
    Member #61623
    May 29, 2008
    20581 Posts
    Posted: November 17, 2014, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

What's the budget again  ???

I want   South Carolina for 3 draws day/night $1 straight

463-493

How much  do I minus $12 from

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
      Member #146028
      August 22, 2013
      842 Posts
      Posted: November 17, 2014, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

I would love to play so...if any of you would like to continue to play...we can start over...someone else can start the thread and it will be theirs...but I will play if any of you want to play again...

now...a much less action game to play is every player who wants to play could play 5-10 numbers per week only...and see how everyone does playing in a much smaller pool....I dont live in a lottery state but I think most players want a VERY SMALL GROUP of numbers to play...that makes for a smaller investment on their part that way if they miss it doesnt hurt so bad....and if they hit...its nice to be able to hit with a smaller group of numbers..

COME ON...someone start a thread to play a game..I will play for sure...TERRY

Terry,

Don't you think it would be a great idea to have a Pick 3/Pick 4 Thread Topic (sort of along the same lines as Maddog's Mega Millions Challenge) with specific rules and regulations to follow ??

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
        Member #146028
        August 22, 2013
        842 Posts
        Posted: November 17, 2014, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Terry,

Don't you think it would be a great idea to have a Pick 3/Pick 4 Thread Topic (sort of along the same lines as Maddog's Mega Millions Challenge) with specific rules and regulations to follow ??

I think I just volunteered the LP Administration to be so kind as to provide us with this proposal.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
          mississippi
          United States
          Member #34478
          March 3, 2006
          5903 Posts
          Posted: November 17, 2014, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

Doesnt matter to me what game we play pic 3 or pic 4 or a combination of both...everyone that wants to play can help make the rules...that way it is everyones game......good luck everyone!!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"