Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Trouble with Lottery Post

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 2 years ago by DrMiracle.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
PA
United States
Member #69849
January 18, 2009
14845 Posts
Posted: November 19, 2014, 12:33 am - IP Logged

Is anyone else having a problem on Lottery Post..?  I keep getting knocked off and I have Chrome as my browser the same one that Todd recommended for LP and it still knocked me off...I even deleted my cache and it still does it...

2079    1085   8841    7227   3305   4651

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22867 Posts
    Posted: November 19, 2014, 1:24 am - IP Logged

Sorry, Dee, I don't have problems but if you are and you are following Todd's instruction
    and still have problems then he needs to help you fix it. That would be the almighty way.
    Great at everything and not just good at some things.
    I hope he answers you because maybe others are having the same problem and just
    waiting for an answer to read and not posting here.
    GL Dee, I believe you even got a new computer right?
    So it's not like you're working with a dinosaur loaded with junk to drag you down.
    I've seen you post about problems before and maybe some detective work with the
    right leads from Todd will help.
    Gl and I hope you get an answer soon.
    Yes Nod

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
      Southeastern Ohio
      United States
      Member #13850
      April 16, 2005
      783 Posts
      Posted: November 19, 2014, 1:27 am - IP Logged

I'm not having any problems at all, and I'm using Internet Explorer 11.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
        Member #52345
        May 21, 2007
        2657 Posts
        Posted: November 19, 2014, 6:31 am - IP Logged

Big Grin my plain ole IE 9.x still works

Razz @ chrome and firefox

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
          Member #9517
          December 10, 2004
          1272 Posts
          Posted: November 19, 2014, 8:54 am - IP Logged

Firefox 33.1 got problems staying logged in, but I got problems on several websites.

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: November 19, 2014, 9:45 am - IP Logged

There were some glitches last night. About 5 times there was an error window popping up but it stopped about 15 minutes later.

PA
              United States
              Member #69849
              January 18, 2009
              14845 Posts
              Posted: November 19, 2014, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Do you have windows 8 or 8.1....?  I even had internet Explorr 11 and it still does it..I only have this problem in LP it doesn't do it on any other web site...

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                Economy class
                Belgium
                Member #123700
                February 27, 2012
                4035 Posts
                Posted: November 19, 2014, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Is anyone else having a problem on Lottery Post..?  I keep getting knocked off and I have Chrome as my browser the same one that Todd recommended for LP and it still knocked me off...I even deleted my cache and it still does it...

Try IE 11 in private mode.

If trouble is there, it is best to restart your computer.

Good luck!

South Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #18322
                  July 9, 2005
                  1704 Posts
                  Posted: November 19, 2014, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Try IE 11 in private mode.

If trouble is there, it is best to restart your computer.

Good luck!

What is Private Mode ???

You can't increase the security settings on IE from med/high to High [I tried this], b/c it disables Java Script. LP needs Java Script and cookies to function properly.

Last night, 11/18, I experienced problems posting myself. An "internal error" page popped up, each time I tried to post.  It eventually resolved itself though.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                    Winning makes me smile.
                    bel air maryland
                    United States
                    Member #90251
                    April 24, 2010
                    4855 Posts
                    Posted: November 19, 2014, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

I had problems last night. Google / Google Chrome crashed. Had no websites at all, LP, Yahoo, FB, etc. It would come up, but as soon as I clicked on it, it would say such and such is not responding, IE is searching for a solution... Try refreshing, click on the site, more info. More info said IE would try twice then stop because it would be a continuous loop. After about an hour, I shut down and restarted my lap top and then everything worked normally. 

Thud

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

PA
                      United States
                      Member #69849
                      January 18, 2009
                      14845 Posts
                      Posted: November 19, 2014, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

I got this pop up on my screen today when I was on LP...did anyone else get this message...?

Security Alert

The identity of this web site or the integrity of this connection cannot be verified..

The security certificate is from a trusted certifying authority.

The security certificate date is valid.

The name on the security certificate is invalid or does not match the name of the site.

This last one that is mentioned had a yellow triangle in front of it with this   !   in side of it...now the other ones had a green check mark beside them ...than at the bottom it had  Yes   No   View Certificate as my options...I clicked on View certificate and it had all these other things to click on it which didn't make sense to me...but Todd had posted a thread on Nov 6 about doing a Security Upgrade and if you go to that thread some of the things he mentioned in that thread came up in this message....which I did not understand what it meant...I just  X'D out of it cause I didn't know what to do with it..I also got kicked off of chrome like the previous posted here posted about chrome also... saying not available now....

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                        Winning makes me smile.
                        bel air maryland
                        United States
                        Member #90251
                        April 24, 2010
                        4855 Posts
                        Posted: November 19, 2014, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

I got this pop up on my screen today when I was on LP...did anyone else get this message...?

Security Alert

The identity of this web site or the integrity of this connection cannot be verified..

The security certificate is from a trusted certifying authority.

The security certificate date is valid.

The name on the security certificate is invalid or does not match the name of the site.

This last one that is mentioned had a yellow triangle in front of it with this   !   in side of it...now the other ones had a green check mark beside them ...than at the bottom it had  Yes   No   View Certificate as my options...I clicked on View certificate and it had all these other things to click on it which didn't make sense to me...but Todd had posted a thread on Nov 6 about doing a Security Upgrade and if you go to that thread some of the things he mentioned in that thread came up in this message....which I did not understand what it meant...I just  X'D out of it cause I didn't know what to do with it..I also got kicked off of chrome like the previous posted here posted about chrome also... saying not available now....

I've seen that alert before on various sites. No problems here tonight.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
                          MARYLAND
                          United States
                          Member #119884
                          December 5, 2011
                          1636 Posts
                          Posted: November 20, 2014, 12:40 am - IP Logged

Problem!!!!! LP on IE browser keep crashing on Windows 8.1..Opera doing fine

I was using LP logged in around 11pm tonight, browser Firefox, XP, crashed and malicious detected. Mad

When you do Search drawings on IE browser, its slow.but if you do on Opera, its fast. The problem with Opera, copy and paste not compatible. No Nod

"You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job and not be paid  for it." - Oprah Winfrey