Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New member first post

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 2 years ago by sully16.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #161198
November 20, 2014
14 Posts
Posted: November 20, 2014, 8:40 am - IP Logged

Hi all I'm from Florida and have been playing the Florida Lotto and Fantasy 5 for a while now. I have been focusing on Fantasy 5 lately though using my own strategy system. I am curious of how lottery wheels work, can someone explain or send me a link of how it works I know very very little of it.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
    adelaide sa
    Australia
    Member #37136
    April 11, 2006
    3300 Posts
    Posted: November 20, 2014, 9:35 am - IP Logged

Hi all I'm from Florida and have been playing the Florida Lotto and Fantasy 5 for a while now. I have been focusing on Fantasy 5 lately though using my own strategy system. I am curious of how lottery wheels work, can someone explain or send me a link of how it works I know very very little of it.

this guy who hosts this page  gives everything for free he's also a member of this site.  theres some great info and pre made wheels to suit any situation

http://www.lotto-logix.com/

over on the left there is a link to some lotto wheels  especially for pick 5you might find that helpful

anyhow good luck in your  search

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

United States
      Member #161198
      November 20, 2014
      14 Posts
      Posted: November 20, 2014, 11:30 am - IP Logged

I was not able to find exactly what I was looking for in that although it does have many resources. I went to the wheeling section and it basically wants you to print out the page and write down the numbers or something like that and use a code for a some software very confusing. I was not able to find an explanation on wheels and how to use them which is what in looking for. Thanks for the reply.

South Carolina
        United States
        Member #18322
        July 9, 2005
        1704 Posts
        Posted: November 20, 2014, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

I was not able to find exactly what I was looking for in that although it does have many resources. I went to the wheeling section and it basically wants you to print out the page and write down the numbers or something like that and use a code for a some software very confusing. I was not able to find an explanation on wheels and how to use them which is what in looking for. Thanks for the reply.

There are Wheels up at the top of the page, under the SYSTEMS tab.

The concept of a Wheel is simple.  It is a list of all of the possible combinations of a group of numbers. By "All", I mean that sometimes Wheels are "Full" Wheels [meaning All combinations - most expensive], but usually Wheels are "Abbreviated or Balanced" [meaning a Short Wheel, which covers some, but not all, combinations of numbers]. The more combinations, the more expensive $$$ the Wheel.  Most Pick 5/6 wheels give a "guarantee" that if you have a certain number of numbers correct in the group that you're wheeling, you're guaranteed a certain prize level.

For example, in Pick 5/6, "3 if 4" means that if you are wheeling a group of numbers [ex. 12 numbers], and you have 4 numbers correct [winning numbers drawn] in your group of 12 , you are guaranteed a combination with 3 numbers correct [out of 5 numbers per line] on the same line.  ex. 15, 22, 25, XX, XX - This gives you a 3rd prize, which is usually $10.

A 2 of 3 Balanced Power Ball Wheel [from Gail Howard's book] with a group of 15 numbers, produces 7 combinations to play. Obviously, this is an abbreviated wheel. If you have 3 numbers correct in your group of 15, you are guaranteed that at least 1 combination out of 7, will have 2 winning numbers on the same line. This produces a 4th place prize of $7 ONLY if you also have the PB number correct.

Wheels for Pick 3/4 cover All combinations that could be drawn, for a group of a certain size.

Ex. Pick 3 - Wheel 5 numbers for a no match[singles - not Doubles]:

3     5     7      1     2

A     B     C     D     E

Put the numbers in the Wheel - 10 combinations to play

ABC     ABD     ABE     ACD

ACE     ADE     BCD     BCE

BDE     CDE

United States
          Member #161198
          November 20, 2014
          14 Posts
          Posted: November 21, 2014, 8:15 am - IP Logged

I think I have a better understanding of it now. Can someone recommend some wheels for pick 5? That site has a lot of outdated content so I'm looking for some that members in here use that are reliable.

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
            Texas
            United States
            Member #150797
            December 31, 2013
            815 Posts
            Posted: November 21, 2014, 9:01 am - IP Logged

Not a wheel, exactly, but my favorite way of combining Pick 5 numbers is lottolaughs Pick 5 Pantry.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
              Oklahoma
              United States
              Member #82391
              November 12, 2009
              6290 Posts
              Posted: November 21, 2014, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Welcome to the LP Gostv2 Hurray!

I Love Pink & Green 1908

United States
                Member #161198
                November 20, 2014
                14 Posts
                Posted: November 21, 2014, 11:23 am - IP Logged

thanks glad to join you guys! Wink

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #55889
                  October 23, 2007
                  5600 Posts
                  Posted: November 21, 2014, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Welcome to the LP asylum!

Check out BobP's Lottologix website. There is a wealth of wheel info there.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                    Idaho
                    United States
                    Member #56506
                    November 21, 2007
                    6537 Posts
                    Posted: November 21, 2014, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post, Gostv2! See Ya!

There are some good wheels here but http://www.ccrwest.org/cover/table.html also has lots of wheels to choose from.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #18322
                      July 9, 2005
                      1704 Posts
                      Posted: November 21, 2014, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Not a wheel, exactly, but my favorite way of combining Pick 5 numbers is lottolaughs Pick 5 Pantry.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/261950  [Pick 5 Pantry]

Lotto Laughs - What WHEELS would you recommend ???

South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #18322
                        July 9, 2005
                        1704 Posts
                        Posted: November 21, 2014, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post, Gostv2! See Ya!

There are some good wheels here but http://www.ccrwest.org/cover/table.html also has lots of wheels to choose from.

I don't understand how to read the table in this link ????

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                          Economy class
                          Belgium
                          Member #123700
                          February 27, 2012
                          4035 Posts
                          Posted: November 21, 2014, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

You can use the search box above on the right.

There are different wheels from positional over balanced to key based.
                          Use the optimal matching your strategy. If you play a lucky number to win, use the key wheel.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                            Idaho
                            United States
                            Member #56506
                            November 21, 2007
                            6537 Posts
                            Posted: November 21, 2014, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

I don't understand how to read the table in this link ????

t=2 equals the guarantee
                            the 3, 4, 5, 6, etc at top equals the number of balls drawn
                            the 3, 4, 5, 6, etc going down equals  the amount of numbers you choose.

So say you wanted to play a pick 5 game and choose 10 numbers with a guarantee that 2 numbers could show up on one of your lines you would play this:

C(10,5,2) <=6
                            Method of construction: simple construction: induced on c(11,6,3) covering

2  3  5  6  8
                              1  2  4  5  7
                              1  3  4  6 10
                              5  6  7  9 10
                              2  4  8  9 10
                              1  3  7  8  9

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

sully16's avatar - sharan
                              Ringleader
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #81740
                              October 28, 2009
                              40487 Posts
                              Posted: November 21, 2014, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post, win big!

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"