Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas Pick 3 - Since they added the two extra draws

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Tialuvslotto.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Pick'em's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
Plano
United States
Member #12225
March 8, 2005
25 Posts
Posted: November 22, 2014, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Does anyone here have a solution for the two extra draws that were added to the Texas Pick 3?

I play the numbers I know are due to hit, and most of the time they hit either two draws later or the next week.

I use to win frequently when there were only two drawings.

Now it seems like it's harder to win more often.

I know to just take one number and stick with it until it hit, i tried that and it cost me a ton of cash.

I use to play with the Lottery money, now I'm using my own $$$, that's not good.

I stick with the daily games they are easy to win, well it use to be until they added those two extra games.

Any suggestions?

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
    United States
    Member #98740
    October 13, 2010
    5432 Posts
    Posted: November 22, 2014, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Does anyone here have a solution for the two extra draws that were added to the Texas Pick 3?

I play the numbers I know are due to hit, and most of the time they hit either two draws later or the next week.

I know to just take one number and stick with it until it hit, i tried that and it cost me a ton of cash.

I use to play with the Lottery money, now I'm using my own $$$, that's not good.

I stick with the daily games they are easy to win, well it use to be until they added those two extra games.

Any suggestions?

Tip: Play only the first morning and second evening.

I tested some of my techniques in Texas and realized that the two 

draws in the middle wasn't really needed. It is helpful in seeing what

NOT to play next though.

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

United States
      Member #132100
      August 26, 2012
      1076 Posts
      Posted: November 22, 2014, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Any suggestions?

A predictor should only use the past draws of the game or games that he wants to predict and ignore any other past draws.

But yes, all 4 daily draws are 1 game, but even so, try to make your technique work with only the past draws that you want to predict, ignore the rest.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
        Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1666 Posts
        Posted: November 22, 2014, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Any suggestions?

More interested in what causes you to think the two extra draws are the problem.

Have you changed anything in your play?

Which drawing are you playing?

Over the last 6 drawing the night draws have all come from the 6 digit set 1,2,3,6,7,8.

It doesn't happen often, but when it does things get a bit wonky.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
          Texas
          United States
          Member #150797
          December 31, 2013
          815 Posts
          Posted: November 23, 2014, 10:02 am - IP Logged

I only play the Evening draw now that there are four draws.  It would be a full-time job to keep up with and play all of them.

Now I just track the evening, and don't pay any attention to the others.  I have noticed that the data seems a bit flakier tracking this way, though.  By that I mean that the stats don't track the same way as when I was doing combined -- longer skips, more erratic patterns. 

I haven't actually done the comparison, so this is just my impression.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
            Dallas, Texas
            United States
            Member #4549
            May 2, 2004
            1666 Posts
            Posted: November 23, 2014, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

I only play the Evening draw now that there are four draws.  It would be a full-time job to keep up with and play all of them.

Now I just track the evening, and don't pay any attention to the others.  I have noticed that the data seems a bit flakier tracking this way, though.  By that I mean that the stats don't track the same way as when I was doing combined -- longer skips, more erratic patterns. 

I haven't actually done the comparison, so this is just my impression.

Thought about combining all the draws to see what it would look like. May yet.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
              Texas
              United States
              Member #150797
              December 31, 2013
              815 Posts
              Posted: November 24, 2014, 9:05 am - IP Logged

Thought about combining all the draws to see what it would look like. May yet.

G

I'd be very interested in seeing that.  Hopefully you can find the time to do it.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein