Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 12:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Digger You Deep..or Texas Lava Lamp Stories

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 2 years ago by FrankieH.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
garyo1954's avatar - garyo
Dallas, Texas
United States
Member #4549
May 2, 2004
1823 Posts
Posted: November 22, 2014, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Made mention that the last 6 draws in Texas Night 3 have all come from the same 6 digit set of numbers. That' s quite a lopsided fact. Looking at the NvTrak chart we see that the ONLY numbers not named 1,6,7,8 in the last 7 draws (21 numbers) are 9,2,3. We also see repeats and mirrors have ruled. First position we have the 3/8 mirror followed by the 1/6 mirror. position 2 we have the 7/2/7 followed but 1/6/1/6.

Don't pay much attention to the vTraks when you see this type of pattern. Here's a chart of the digits by position....

When a pattern of this nature happens, you are not getting a full picture of where all those missing digits are. Notice we have 4 digits in each position that are out more than 10 draws, including the 9 out a whopping 55 in the first position, 29 in the second, and digit 3 out 37 draws in the third. We don't need a chart like this to tell us we're missing a lot of digits, but it does help to see what digits are missing.

How does this affect our six digit sets? First, anytime an unmatched set hit, it affects the hit rate of 35 sets, when a double hits, it affect the hit rate of 70 sets. So our chart looks like....

Basically the same chart side by side, just resorted to bring different 'stuff' to the top. X1-X6 is the set, Hit = hits produced by that set, Lng = longest the set has ever been out, Curr= how long currently the set is out, Harow, most hits in a row ever, Carow = current hits in a row.

The right side of the chart we see under Carow that the set 1,2,3,6,7,8 has hit as many times in a row as it historical has. If history is any indicator, it is time for a change.

Here's the iffy part, the part where YOU have to use something other than the computer.

On the left side of the chart, I've calculated the current longest out sets in Curr (in yellow). No way using 6 digits out of 10 possible I can have a complete brand new set.

Therefore, the Lava Lamp predicts tonight's winning number will come from the set 1,2,3,4,5,9.

If this don't work blame Carbob for mentioning 6 digit sets.

(943, 953, 923, 453 played exact/boxed)

The Lava Lamp,

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Dallas, Texas
    United States
    Member #4549
    May 2, 2004
    1823 Posts
    Posted: November 22, 2014, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Remind me to pick up a gallon of holy water.

The Lava Lamp needs cleaning!

Winning number was 0, 3, 0.

One number right in every combo.

May need an exorcism.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
      Texas
      United States
      Member #150797
      December 31, 2013
      821 Posts
      Posted: November 23, 2014, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Remind me to pick up a gallon of holy water.

The Lava Lamp needs cleaning!

Winning number was 0, 3, 0.

One number right in every combo.

May need an exorcism.

G

Isn't randomness FUN?

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        4054 Posts
        Posted: November 23, 2014, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Can I gets a cheeseburger and fries with that.  0 & 2 on a rampage here.

RL

p-4

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1823 Posts
          Posted: November 23, 2014, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

Can I gets a cheeseburger and fries with that.  0 & 2 on a rampage here.

RL

p-4

RL,

Program looks GREAT! The 2 is giving you a good run in 3 positions. I LIKE IT WHEN I SEE THAT.  This might be EXACTLY what Duchess needs. 

Agreeing with Tia, randomness is wonderful.....sometimes. LMAO

Need all the positives we can get out of this little failure.

1) We were successful in using historical data to predict a change in the digit set.

That's about it. Confused

We were unsuccessful in picking the correct digit set to change too. 

We were unsuccessful in predicting the correct combo for the drawing. Never would have played 0,3,0.

We were unsuccessful at winning money. <-------- BIGGIE FAIL RIGHT HERE ($5)

But hopefully along the way there was a tip or two you found informative, if not useful. 

Even in failure it was fun.

Here's what the sets look like after last nights draw.

Set 0,1,3,6,7,8 has reached it historical limit, so expect another set change Monday.

G

FrankieH's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #21258
            September 5, 2005
            267 Posts
            Posted: November 25, 2014, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Program looks GREAT! The 2 is giving you a good run in 3 positions. I LIKE IT WHEN I SEE THAT.  This might be EXACTLY what Duchess needs. 

Agreeing with Tia, randomness is wonderful.....sometimes. LMAO

Need all the positives we can get out of this little failure.

1) We were successful in using historical data to predict a change in the digit set.

That's about it. Confused

We were unsuccessful in picking the correct digit set to change too. 

We were unsuccessful in predicting the correct combo for the drawing. Never would have played 0,3,0.

We were unsuccessful at winning money. <-------- BIGGIE FAIL RIGHT HERE ($5)

But hopefully along the way there was a tip or two you found informative, if not useful. 

Even in failure it was fun.

Here's what the sets look like after last nights draw.

Set 0,1,3,6,7,8 has reached it historical limit, so expect another set change Monday.

G

I'm completely digging this report Gary!!! Way to go!!! Smile

It's better to ask for permission than to beg for forgiveness.