Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Never had this before

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 2 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: November 26, 2014, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

There have been a few times in the past when certain combos in the Pick-3 game found their way to me via license plates or other synchronicities with clocks like 111 a while back which came true a couple of months later, but in the last few days, the number 900 has been bombarding my thoughts, unprovoked, unlike never before with any other number combo.. 

p4wanbi's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    WA
    United States
    Member #122238
    January 27, 2012
    180 Posts
    Posted: November 27, 2014, 11:35 am - IP Logged

it's just random. You need historical data to come up with numbers close to the winning ones. :)

playing what can be afforded...spend half of what was reclaimed.

Teddi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
      Member #142499
      May 13, 2013
      1186 Posts
      Posted: November 27, 2014, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

it's just random. You need historical data to come up with numbers close to the winning ones. :)

The numbers may be random, but the premonitions aren't. Considering the shear number of possible combinations, it can't be coincidence when winning numbers come to a person in a dream, or when a feeling tells them to play a set of numbers in one specific game, can it? I say if someone has a dream or a feeling that resonates with them they should go with it. What's there to lose either way?

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone! 

And...May the odds be forever in your favorWink

South Carolina
        United States
        Member #18322
        July 9, 2005
        1707 Posts
        Posted: November 27, 2014, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

There have been a few times in the past when certain combos in the Pick-3 game found their way to me via license plates or other synchronicities with clocks like 111 a while back which came true a couple of months later, but in the last few days, the number 900 has been bombarding my thoughts, unprovoked, unlike never before with any other number combo.. 

Onlymoney: What state do you live in and play in ???

Play 900 somewhere !!!

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: November 27, 2014, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Onlymoney: What state do you live in and play in ???

Play 900 somewhere !!!

Florida. I'm playing it for the next few days. I only play eve draws so hopefully it'll hit in the eve..lol

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10354 Posts
            Posted: November 27, 2014, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

The other night my wife had a dream and saw the number 147 on a piece of paper.

We played it the next day (SB) and 741 hit.

Sometimes you just have to go with this stuff.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: November 27, 2014, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

The other night my wife had a dream and saw the number 147 on a piece of paper.

We played it the next day (SB) and 741 hit.

Sometimes you just have to go with this stuff.

Nice !

Sometimes I watch Florida sister states like GA as a clue to play. Sometimes when another state hits that number, Florida can also hit that number. So far today, Connecticut is the only state that got 900, but backwards as 009. It's too far north of Florida. Green laugh

Off topic real quick, today I saw a movie that hasn't even been released in North America yet. It was released in Australia in August. 

This has been a movie where the ending was so much better than the last 20 I've seen. I never saw it coming in any way or form, which makes for a great movie. The name of the movie is "PREDESTINATION". 

If you look up the movie, don't read the plot synopsis. It will ruin the surprise ending. Just read the plot summary.

The viewers from the site where I watched the film rated the movie a hair's length short of 4 stars. 

I predict this movie will be a big hit when it's released in the states. But some events are inevitable. Wink

WA
                United States
                Member #122238
                January 27, 2012
                180 Posts
                Posted: November 27, 2014, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Nice !

Sometimes I watch Florida sister states like GA as a clue to play. Sometimes when another state hits that number, Florida can also hit that number. So far today, Connecticut is the only state that got 900, but backwards as 009. It's too far north of Florida. Green laugh

Off topic real quick, today I saw a movie that hasn't even been released in North America yet. It was released in Australia in August. 

This has been a movie where the ending was so much better than the last 20 I've seen. I never saw it coming in any way or form, which makes for a great movie. The name of the movie is "PREDESTINATION". 

If you look up the movie, don't read the plot synopsis. It will ruin the surprise ending. Just read the plot summary.

The viewers from the site where I watched the film rated the movie a hair's length short of 4 stars. 

I predict this movie will be a big hit when it's released in the states. But some events are inevitable. Wink

totally agreed with you on the review of this movie. I watched it two days ago and it's a fantastic movie. It deserves to be nominated for an Oscar. It's a movie that will hurt your brain at some point while watching but very catchy. There are lots of questions that can't be answered but all the thoughts put into this movie are extraordinary.

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: November 27, 2014, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

totally agreed with you on the review of this movie. I watched it two days ago and it's a fantastic movie. It deserves to be nominated for an Oscar. It's a movie that will hurt your brain at some point while watching but very catchy. There are lots of questions that can't be answered but all the thoughts put into this movie are extraordinary.

Man I love YOUR review, it's spot on without giving anything away. 

My brain still hurts. Green laugh

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: November 27, 2014, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Another movie to check out is "The Guest". Kind of predictable, but they did a fantastic job in the middle. The ending was OK, but could've used some help. Overall, there were a lot of little incidents that made this movie hang on and excel to my folder of great new movies.

They don't make them like they used to, so this is a treat for me since i won't watch movies unless the stars are at least 3. I don't like dramas, crime solving, or anything closely related to those two..lol

My favorite genre is time travel.

WA
                      United States
                      Member #122238
                      January 27, 2012
                      180 Posts
                      Posted: November 27, 2014, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Another movie to check out is "The Guest". Kind of predictable, but they did a fantastic job in the middle. The ending was OK, but could've used some help. Overall, there were a lot of little incidents that made this movie hang on and excel to my folder of great new movies.

They don't make them like they used to, so this is a treat for me since i won't watch movies unless the stars are at least 3. I don't like dramas, crime solving, or anything closely related to those two..lol

My favorite genre is time travel.

ahaha we're movies maniac for sure 'cause I literally saw "The Guest" yesterday. It's good but not great. While I enjoyed every little flashback of the starring character's storyline, I still don't get what his purpose is. Granted his friends died in action in a war but why did he come back to stay with the family? Probably lack of purpose or some sort 'cause in the end, I am curious why the woman he was around with all of a sudden switched side and he had to end her life. Honestly, I didn't like "The Guest" much and it's not as mind-f* as "PREDESTINATION".

playing what can be afforded...spend half of what was reclaimed.

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: November 27, 2014, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

ahaha we're movies maniac for sure 'cause I literally saw "The Guest" yesterday. It's good but not great. While I enjoyed every little flashback of the starring character's storyline, I still don't get what his purpose is. Granted his friends died in action in a war but why did he come back to stay with the family? Probably lack of purpose or some sort 'cause in the end, I am curious why the woman he was around with all of a sudden switched side and he had to end her life. Honestly, I didn't like "The Guest" much and it's not as mind-f* as "PREDESTINATION".

We must be...lol

He turned out to be the subject of a secretive mind and physical expansion study run by a Governmental experiment program.

He used the closest tie to his friend that he killed while in service as the next step in whatever goal he had in mind. The goal wasn't really established according to my take. he seemed like a mental runaway train programmed for destruction. Plenty of Open-ended probe questions still not answered.

She was only pretending to be on his side to save herself. Like reverse psychology. 

The ending was immature. it's the only way i can explain it. Seemed like the movie was on the roll near the end, but in my view, looked like an ending of a Scooby-Doo episode. 

OH LOOK, It's Mr. Robertson..(mask comes off)

Mr. Robertson: "I would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids"..Green laugh

I agree, the other movie blows this one out of the water for sure.

Uluska's avatar - strawberry

United States
                          Member #134627
                          November 2, 2012
                          1001 Posts
                          Posted: November 29, 2014, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

also, 900 can make 090, 009, and oftentimes 9 gets flipped into 6 or it can double  99.

Sunny California
                            United States
                            Member #40295
                            May 31, 2006
                            7712 Posts
                            Posted: November 30, 2014, 10:35 am - IP Logged

If I were you I'd hang on to 900! It's listed on my thread as the next due hot pair  because 9 is Florida's hottest digit and 90 is next up!

doodoohead's avatar - bioresonance therapy.jpg

United States
                              Member #2392
                              September 27, 2003
                              264 Posts
                              Posted: November 30, 2014, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

I read this tonight. Sunday. 

Checked the Fla Eve.  Number that hit was not 900.  It was 545.  The mirror of 900!   Stuff happens! 

Mirror   545 =090 

If you want something you have never had, then you have to do something you have never done.