Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Chuck Norris or Bruce Lee?

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
JeetKuneDoLotto's avatar - mystic

United States
Member #161367
November 27, 2014
60 Posts
Posted: November 27, 2014, 3:12 am - IP Logged

Who is more relevant in the "game" these days?  I would like to hear any opinions, (that is if you can be like, and tread water my friend.)

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4146 Posts
    Posted: November 27, 2014, 3:29 am - IP Logged

Who is more relevant in the "game" these days?  I would like to hear any opinions, (that is if you can be like, and tread water my friend.)

First off: Welcome. 

To answer your question- Hands down Bruce Lee. Even though his been dead for more than 40 years one can still find his articles in magazines, his face on cover of such periodicals. People are still wearing T-shirts with his likeness .Can't say the same for Chuck who is still alive.. 

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

United States
      Member #161367
      November 27, 2014
      60 Posts
      Posted: November 27, 2014, 3:54 am - IP Logged

First off: Welcome. 

To answer your question- Hands down Bruce Lee. Even though his been dead for more than 40 years one can still find his articles in magazines, his face on cover of such periodicals. People are still wearing T-shirts with his likeness .Can't say the same for Chuck who is still alive.. 

Thank you for the welcome.  I am an "old timer"  I remember watching the battles on channel five in the collisseum.

I think both spirits are very alive.

Chuck did the TV program texas walker for many years.

Bruce being a major inspiration to many and devoting himself to truth, brought forth Brandon.  The Crow is still one of my favorite movies, (and soundtracks!)

What a great tragedy has befallen to the Lee family.

I dont think that Chuck can feel sincerely rich and successful, without feeling a measure of remorse regarding bruce.

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7345 Posts
        Posted: November 29, 2014, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Ronda Rousey could beat either of them. But to answer your second question, the game has changed so much since the days of Norris and Lee, the best pound for pound is debatable.

Igamble's avatar - spider
          nj
          United States
          Member #145657
          August 10, 2013
          1000 Posts
          Posted: November 29, 2014, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

I would also strongly consider Jet li,Jackie Chan and the Guy from IP man Movies-if you have not seen those you  absolutly must see them ...

And yea BRUCE LEE Numero uno..B LIKE WATER my friend ...i remembner from one of his interviews in the 1970''s...

United States
            Member #161367
            November 27, 2014
            60 Posts
            Posted: November 29, 2014, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Ronda Rousey could beat either of them. But to answer your second question, the game has changed so much since the days of Norris and Lee, the best pound for pound is debatable.

You cant be serious.  You think a girl would beat chuck or bruce?  Maybe you think she could beat rampage jackson as well.

Sure the armbar assassin has done well, but I dont think she could withstand the one inch punch.

I dont know how many elbows have been hyperextended, but I bet she ended some of those other girls careers. 

Unfortunately the only defense against a grapple like that is a bite.  And thats not quite legal.

Because of styles, people are separated.  They are not united together because styles became law.  But the original founder of the style started out with hypothesis - but now it has become the gospel truth.  Like boxing or fencing JKDL is a step by step project in which each maneuver must be repeated many times.  Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water.  Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup.  Put it into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.  Now water can flow, or surge or drip or crash.  Be water my friend. 

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
              Kunming
              China
              Member #57910
              January 23, 2008
              3626 Posts
              Posted: November 29, 2014, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

What does this have to do with the lottery? I see Todd closing down this thread. This should be in YOUR blog.

Play to win!

United States
                Member #161367
                November 27, 2014
                60 Posts
                Posted: November 29, 2014, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

What does this have to do with the lottery? I see Todd closing down this thread. This should be in YOUR blog.

Please don't shout at me.  Why don't you try writing something automatic that pertains to the OP.

Because of styles, people are separated.  They are not united together because styles became law.  But the original founder of the style started out with hypothesis - but now it has become the gospel truth.  Like boxing or fencing JKDL is a step by step project in which each maneuver must be repeated many times.  Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water.  Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup.  Put it into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.  Now water can flow, or surge or drip or crash.  Be water my friend. 

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10392 Posts
                  Posted: November 30, 2014, 1:05 am - IP Logged

Bruce Lee.

In the movie the Big Game (title changed for U.S. audiences) it's said the fight at the ice house was real and Lee said the other actor was one of the best opponents he ever fought.

There 's another guy, much lesser known, Bong Soo Han. He is a Hap Ki Do master who doubled for Tom McLaughlin in the fight scenes in Billy Jack.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                    Kunming
                    China
                    Member #57910
                    January 23, 2008
                    3626 Posts
                    Posted: November 30, 2014, 1:37 am - IP Logged

Please don't shout at me.  Why don't you try writing something automatic that pertains to the OP.

I'm not shouting. I see you're a NEW MEMBER. This is a lottery website not a martial arts website.

Play to win!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                      Zeta Reticuli Star System
                      United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10392 Posts
                      Posted: November 30, 2014, 2:45 am - IP Logged

OK then, In Chinese Bruce Lee is Ri Shao Lin... people named Lee are really named Li

Generated Lottery Numbers

Word(s)/Phrase:  Ri shao lin  (Normalized)

Game:  Multi-State Mega Millions

Method 1:  04-17-22-35-64, Mega Ball: 02
                      Method 2:  11-15-24-28-62, Mega Ball: 15

In Korean he was called  I- So Ryon

Word(s)/Phrase:  I So Ryon  (Normalized)

Game:  Multi-State Mega Millions

Method 1:  08-18-21-29-68, Mega Ball: 15
                      Method 2:  07-25-40-50-52, Mega Ball: 07

Both names mean 'The Little Dragon'

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.