Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 2:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3/4 predraws.

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Winner
South Carolina
United States
Member #155844
May 31, 2014
1926 Posts
Posted: November 27, 2014, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

I think they do predraws to make sure the machine works. To draw the number gtech tells them to play that day

Their computer system is hooked up to draw machine

they do predraws to make sure what ever number they want to fall. Falls

after 2 to 3 predraws. They see the draw machine is in sync.  If durning official draw. The ball comes up different from what it supposed to been.  We see the board. That says.  Due to technical difficulties

When I went to see live draw in ga. As soon as tv announcer came in for live draw. They moved me away from TelePrompter which she was reading from.   Now I'm thinking because the winning numbers was part of what was on screen.   The draw manager moved me at last minute and said over here you can see better.....

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: November 27, 2014, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

I think they do predraws to make sure the machine works.

Don't believe that BS. It's done to throw off the natural flow of numbers.

Winner
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #155844
      May 31, 2014
      1926 Posts
      Posted: November 27, 2014, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Smartplay intl New Jersey makes most draw machines that are used in pick3/4 games

Even though Smartplay does everything it can to ensure random lottery results, it must take a more concrete step to back its commitment to honesty—neither Michaud nor other employees can play any of the lotteries with which they do business.(Taken from their website)

machines are random. But makers of machine can't play lottery

South Carolina
        United States
        Member #18322
        July 9, 2005
        1744 Posts
        Posted: November 27, 2014, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

I think they do predraws to make sure the machine works. To draw the number gtech tells them to play that day

after 2 to 3 predraws. They see the draw machine is in sync.  If durning official draw. The ball comes up different from what it supposed to been.  We see the board. That says.  Due to technical difficulties

When I went to see live draw in ga. As soon as tv announcer came in for live draw. They moved me away from TelePrompter which she was reading from.   Now I'm thinking because the winning numbers was part of what was on screen.   The draw manager moved me at last minute and said over here you can see better.....

This makes sense to me. I DO NOT BELIEVE that the Lottery drawings are RANDOMAppearances are Deceiving !!!  I DO BELIEVE that there is some CLEVER way that the numbers are FIXED to fall a certain way, i.e. pre - programmed somehow. I am not talking about computer drawings. I am talking about the ball machines. No one wants to believe this.  Ask GOD !!!

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7343 Posts
          Posted: November 27, 2014, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

The last time I looked every state lottery claim they do whatever it takes to create a random drawing even if that includes 100 pre-drawing tests. 

"Their computer system is hooked up to draw machine they do predraws to make sure what ever number they want to fall."

I'd ask how you know this is fact, but based on your other remarks, you don't have a clue.

"When I went to see live draw in ga."

I always thought the people who wanted to see a live drawing watch the drawing, but apparently you wanted to look at the teleprompter. Were the digits and numbers drawn the same as were announced?

p4wanbi's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
            WA
            United States
            Member #122238
            January 27, 2012
            180 Posts
            Posted: November 27, 2014, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

This may be true for GA but not for all states. It is unpredictable per state and a few states for sure DO NOT perform pre-draws to pre-select the "drawn" numbers. There's no way you can validate for your state either...trust me.

playing what can be afforded...spend half of what was reclaimed.

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
              New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
              United States
              Member #98740
              October 13, 2010
              5432 Posts
              Posted: November 27, 2014, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

This makes sense to me. I DO NOT BELIEVE that the Lottery drawings are RANDOMAppearances are Deceiving !!!  I DO BELIEVE that there is some CLEVER way that the numbers are FIXED to fall a certain way, i.e. pre - programmed somehow. I am not talking about computer drawings. I am talking about the ball machines. No one wants to believe this.  Ask GOD !!!

If this was so, then that would actually be better for us.

The patterns would never change on a "fixed fall" right?

I actually wished it was pre-programmed.Jester

I don't think it matter how random or how fixed  the game is...

..as long as you have a technique that works in your favor on what actually

draw on tv.

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

Winner
                South Carolina
                United States
                Member #155844
                May 31, 2014
                1926 Posts
                Posted: November 27, 2014, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

This may be true for GA but not for all states. It is unpredictable per state and a few states for sure DO NOT perform pre-draws to pre-select the "drawn" numbers. There's no way you can validate for your state either...trust me.

Never said it was fact.  Just an opinion. Trust me. Its my opinion.

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: November 27, 2014, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

But aren't opinions based on something which at least has some credibility behind it? 

What series of thoughts led you up to that conclusion? In other words, what specifically were the reasons for your findings?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19900 Posts
                    Posted: November 28, 2014, 5:20 am - IP Logged

Trust me, very few opinions at LP are ever based on facts and shouldn't be trusted especially when it so easy to look up the facts.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Hans's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                      Monte Carlo
                      France
                      Member #55589
                      October 9, 2007
                      1181 Posts
                      Posted: November 28, 2014, 5:31 am - IP Logged

predraw numbers are good for filter.Usually you don't have to play predraw numbers.

Strive to predict 8 tickets for 12 numbers with Max ROI for Pick6!

South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #18322
                        July 9, 2005
                        1744 Posts
                        Posted: November 28, 2014, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

predraw numbers are good for filter.Usually you don't have to play predraw numbers.

The problem here is that you NEVER know what the pre - draw or post - draw numbers are in ADVANCE, to factor this information into your strategy.  If the numbers that you are planning to play, fall during the pre - draw or post - draw, then you would presumably rework your strategy for the current day, or the next day, to take this fact into consideration. But since this information is not made available in a timely manner [if at all], a lot of money is wasted, on numbers that were just drawn behind the scenes.

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7343 Posts
                          Posted: November 28, 2014, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

But aren't opinions based on something which at least has some credibility behind it? 

What series of thoughts led you up to that conclusion? In other words, what specifically were the reasons for your findings?

It's more like making accusations with little or no support because "their number" wasn't drawn. And it's partly because of difficulties understanding the meaning of "random drawing".