Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Best Ideas for Lotto Type 5 and Keno System?

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 2 years ago by dr san.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
MrProgrammer's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
Member #161388
November 28, 2014
83 Posts
Posted: November 28, 2014, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Thinking of new useful systems to build.  Particularly interested in Lotto Type 5 (5 of 40 or so) = Cash5, etc, and also Keno.  What complicated ideas do you all have that you wish someone would build a system for you on?

MrProgrammer  Cool

reddog's avatar - patch
    Greensboro, North Carolina
    United States
    Member #1616
    June 5, 2003
    1287 Posts
    Posted: November 28, 2014, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

Thinking of new useful systems to build.  Particularly interested in Lotto Type 5 (5 of 40 or so) = Cash5, etc, and also Keno.  What complicated ideas do you all have that you wish someone would build a system for you on?

NC is 5 of 39. I guess NC doesn't meet the requirements.

US Flag

United States
      Member #161388
      November 28, 2014
      83 Posts
      Posted: November 28, 2014, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

I said "or so", so it is close.  Besides lots of 5 of 40 or 36 or 39's out there, would probably build for all.  So 5 of 39 is included/

MrProgrammer  Cool

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
        From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
        United States
        Member #49750
        February 13, 2007
        439 Posts
        Posted: November 28, 2014, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

Colorado Cash 5 is a 5/32 game.  When it comes to software, everything has been thought: Odd/even, high/low, sum, etc... I guess the only thing I can think of is a "followers" type of numbers for prediction based on the ENTIRE game. And I don't mean doubles or triples. For example, if #23 is mostly paired with #30, predict three other numbers that will go with this two based on the history of the game? I hope this makes sense?! lol.

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
          From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
          United States
          Member #49750
          February 13, 2007
          439 Posts
          Posted: November 28, 2014, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

BTW, my Colorado Cash 5 has over 5,500 draws going back to 1989! You can use it to test your software JesterGuitar

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

lotteryfanatic's avatar - Snapshot 20120227_11_2.jpg
            California
            United States
            Member #122106
            January 24, 2012
            925 Posts
            Posted: November 28, 2014, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

I'm interested to know if you could do some kind of program for keno. I've played around with some success using the prior day's draw and using the most frequent hitting pairs of numbers, but I'm intrigued to see if you could come up with a real system.

Hans's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
              Monte Carlo
              France
              Member #55589
              October 9, 2007
              1181 Posts
              Posted: November 29, 2014, 6:32 am - IP Logged

produce lines with more than 20 numbers with all winning numbers covered.

Strive to predict 8 tickets for 12 numbers with Max ROI for Pick6!

Krypton
                United States
                Member #140102
                March 11, 2013
                892 Posts
                Posted: November 29, 2014, 6:36 am - IP Logged

Texas has a 5/37 and a 6/54 that seems hard to a system to. I gave seen other systems that work for most states that don't even come close to Texas. If you want a challenge I believe Texas will give you one IMHO. 

I'm willing to help where you need help  noretty goid with Excel

Sky

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

United States
                  Member #161388
                  November 28, 2014
                  83 Posts
                  Posted: November 29, 2014, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Three answers at once:

Adulane62, as for testing something, I would use a program to generate like 100 million future draws to really test something.  To start with, to see if any idea holds any value.  Much easier to do than converting some old data, and less of it.  I would try on real data eventually though, to double test.  As for the "followers" idea, might be useful, if a a semi-long term trend continues, but would seem to be a longer wait for people than just hoping that a short-term trend continues.  People are not that patient, ha.  But a good suggestion, will add it to my list.  Worth a look eventually.

Hans, asking for a bit too much perhaps?  Ok, here, one line.  All numbers 1-80, in sequence.  Meets your requirements, right?

SkyLine69, why does the other software work better for other states versus in Texas, do you think?  What does Texas have differently that they don't attempt to cover?

MrProgrammer  Cool

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                    BOSTON
                    United States
                    Member #48
                    September 9, 2001
                    3594 Posts
                    Posted: November 29, 2014, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

I like Mass. cash 5/35. But also would like to see what you can do with 20/80 keno. thanks

good karma's avatar - chi
                      Scottsdale, Arizona
                      United States
                      Member #119424
                      November 23, 2011
                      54 Posts
                      Posted: November 30, 2014, 10:49 am - IP Logged

I would love to see a system for Arizona  Fantasy 5,  it is a 41 number game.

Thank you,

Good Karma

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                        LAS VEGAS
                        United States
                        Member #47729
                        November 22, 2006
                        4507 Posts
                        Posted: November 30, 2014, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

I like Mass. cash 5/35. But also would like to see what you can do with 20/80 keno. thanks

"also would like to see what you can do with 20/80 keno."

I Agree!

Thanks in advance

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                          LAS VEGAS
                          United States
                          Member #47729
                          November 22, 2006
                          4507 Posts
                          Posted: December 1, 2014, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

"also would like to see what you can do with 20/80 keno."

I Agree!

Thanks in advance

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight

`

Hans's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                            Monte Carlo
                            France
                            Member #55589
                            October 9, 2007
                            1181 Posts
                            Posted: December 1, 2014, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

I predict two sets of 16 numbers and 2 sets of 9-12 numbers for oick5 and pick6.

sometimes one of 4 sets have 5 winning numbers,that makes a match5 for pick6 and a jackpot for match5.

Strive to predict 8 tickets for 12 numbers with Max ROI for Pick6!

Krypton
                              United States
                              Member #140102
                              March 11, 2013
                              892 Posts
                              Posted: December 1, 2014, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Three answers at once:

Adulane62, as for testing something, I would use a program to generate like 100 million future draws to really test something.  To start with, to see if any idea holds any value.  Much easier to do than converting some old data, and less of it.  I would try on real data eventually though, to double test.  As for the "followers" idea, might be useful, if a a semi-long term trend continues, but would seem to be a longer wait for people than just hoping that a short-term trend continues.  People are not that patient, ha.  But a good suggestion, will add it to my list.  Worth a look eventually.

Hans, asking for a bit too much perhaps?  Ok, here, one line.  All numbers 1-80, in sequence.  Meets your requirements, right?

SkyLine69, why does the other software work better for other states versus in Texas, do you think?  What does Texas have differently that they don't attempt to cover?

I wish I knew that answer. As fir the pick 3/4 we went to 4 draws a day. Before that it was pretty easy to win at least once a week or more. The jackpot games have been more of a challenge but I'd like to think I'm zeroing in in them. I have hit the Texas a Two Step twice and made a nice chuck of change from the Mega Millions but not been able to be consistent even though I see a VERY consistent pattern

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?