Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 1:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Classic Greek god's solution to diffucult quandry Deux ex machina

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 2 years ago by eddessaknight.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
LAS VEGAS
United States
Member #47729
November 22, 2006
4590 Posts
Posted: November 28, 2014, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

DEUX EX MACHINA

An improbable solution, artificially introduced to resolve a difficult or untangle the Gordian Knot or perhaps the lottery???

Dossier:

In many ancient Greek dramas, a god show up out of nowhere to cause a miraculous twist at a crucial point in the saga. This divine intrusion was refereed to as theosek ek mechanes in Greek literally god from a machine, because the symbolic figure of the god was lowered down onto th stage by a crane. In modern usage, the term is Latin Deux Ex Machina and refers to a story in which a sudden event unexpectedly bring about a resolution  to a utterly baffling problem, I hope one of the LP members will be the beneficiary of such an intervention with the lottery  MM or Power Ball in the near future......EUREKA!

Why not consider an alternative ancient solution to our modern problem???

Or how about consulting with the Sybilleen Oracle at the Temple of Appolo - historically recorded w/proven accurate @ 69%

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight Sun Smiley

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34538 Posts
    Posted: November 29, 2014, 1:45 am - IP Logged

DEUX EX MACHINA

An improbable solution, artificially introduced to resolve a difficult or untangle the Gordian Knot or perhaps the lottery???

Dossier:

In many ancient Greek dramas, a god show up out of nowhere to cause a miraculous twist at a crucial point in the saga. This divine intrusion was refereed to as theosek ek mechanes in Greek literally god from a machine, because the symbolic figure of the god was lowered down onto th stage by a crane. In modern usage, the term is Latin Deux Ex Machina and refers to a story in which a sudden event unexpectedly bring about a resolution  to a utterly baffling problem, I hope one of the LP members will be the beneficiary of such an intervention with the lottery  MM or Power Ball in the near future......EUREKA!

Why not consider an alternative ancient solution to our modern problem???

Or how about consulting with the Sybilleen Oracle at the Temple of Appolo - historically recorded w/proven accurate @ 69%

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight Sun Smiley

I Agree!I Agree!I Agree!  In the Near future thanks for the the Inspiration..!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34538 Posts
      Posted: November 29, 2014, 11:48 am - IP Logged

I Agree!I Agree!I Agree!  In the Near future thanks for the the Inspiration..!

I need to look up something?  Sybileen Oracle

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

LAS VEGAS
        United States
        Member #47729
        November 22, 2006
        4590 Posts
        Posted: November 29, 2014, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

I need to look up something?  Sybileen Oracle

Hey Marcie, good question,  Sybileen is a derivative of Sybil, there were multi powerful Sybil's @ different locations & spellings over the centuries.

When investigating you will find that this ostensible pagan prophetess symbolic likeness was represented by no less then Michelangelo as one of the greatest Judo-Christian metaphors - "THE Sistine Chapel" @ the Vatican, Rome 

If this an alimony is seemingly incongruous,  so much so that even the POPE would agree to this visualization, to you, et al, -just ask and I will be happy to reveal the rest of this little known story!

Regards,

Eddessa_Knight

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34538 Posts
          Posted: November 29, 2014, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Ok sounds Interesting I would love to know?

LAS VEGAS
            United States
            Member #47729
            November 22, 2006
            4590 Posts
            Posted: November 30, 2014, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Ok sounds Interesting I would love to know?

Hi Marcie, et al-

The ostensibly pagan Oracles were included among the Sistine panorama of Hebraic/Christian prophets by Michelangelo because the Renaissance Master wanted to demonstrate the continuity between the Classic powerful female Sybil (who were super stars of antiquity) with the legendary heroic male prophets of the testaments. Michael of Angels also showed his belief that FAITH in a Creator had a long unbroken history, before organized religions, houses of worship, or holy scripture dating back to a young world with man's earliest sacred signs on exhibitions in cave dwellings around the world predating all ancient civilizations.

That was the short form for Mystic forum readers. Marcie

Thanks for your interest & follow up

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight Cool

LAS VEGAS
              United States
              Member #47729
              November 22, 2006
              4590 Posts
              Posted: December 2, 2014, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Hi Marcie, et al-

The ostensibly pagan Oracles were included among the Sistine panorama of Hebraic/Christian prophets by Michelangelo because the Renaissance Master wanted to demonstrate the continuity between the Classic powerful female Sybil (who were super stars of antiquity) with the legendary heroic male prophets of the testaments. Michael of Angels also showed his belief that FAITH in a Creator had a long unbroken history, before organized religions, houses of worship, or holy scripture dating back to a young world with man's earliest sacred signs on exhibitions in cave dwellings around the world predating all ancient civilizations.

That was the short form for Mystic forum readers. Marcie

Thanks for your interest & follow up

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight Cool

Note Bene on Chance & Classics

"Everywhere CHANCE reigns, just cast your line and where you least expect it, there waits a fish in the swirling waters."

_~OVID (Latin)

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight Sun Smiley