Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

members only post 10 numbers for each pick5 or pick6 lottery,and 6 digits for pick3 and pick4.

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Is it functional?

Yes [ 2 ]  [28.57%]
No [ 5 ]  [71.43%]
Total Valid Votes [ 7 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
Hans's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
Monte Carlo
France
Member #55589
October 9, 2007
1181 Posts
Posted: November 29, 2014, 8:33 am - IP Logged

I suggest members only post 10 numbers for each pick5 or pick6 lottery,and 6 digits for pick3 and pick4.

When all winning numbers fall within those 10 numbers or 6 digits,the full combination must have a jackpot.

That's the only way I see to improve the overall prize ratio.

I suggest the website builder make up another page for members to post 10 numbers for pick5/6 and  6 digits for pick3/4.

Hans

Strive to predict 8 tickets for 12 numbers with Max ROI for Pick6!

cbr$'s avatar - maren
    Cordova,Al.
    United States
    Member #104482
    January 15, 2011
    4853 Posts
    Posted: November 29, 2014, 11:47 am - IP Logged

I suggest members only post 10 numbers for each pick5 or pick6 lottery,and 6 digits for pick3 and pick4.

When all winning numbers fall within those 10 numbers or 6 digits,the full combination must have a jackpot.

I suggest the website builder make up another page for members to post 10 numbers for pick5/6 and  6 digits for pick3/4.

Hans

No, thank you. I paid for my membership package at gives me a chance to post [50] set of number per game & I expect to get what I paid for. Have a nice day.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19813 Posts
      Posted: November 29, 2014, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Hans

With your free membership you are already limited to posting only 10 combinations per drawing on the prediction board, why would you want another page to do the same thing?  For those serious players who think 10 lines aren't enough a paid membership offer them the chance to post even more.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7295 Posts
        Posted: November 29, 2014, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

Hans

Players get a better chance buying 50 pick-5 5/39 game tickets, but that amount doesn't make a dent in lotto and jackpot games so I really don't see the point of limiting predictions to just 10. Some people are predicting 300 pick-3 numbers, "good for all states" and I doubt they're interested in much less.

Hans's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
          Monte Carlo
          France
          Member #55589
          October 9, 2007
          1181 Posts
          Posted: November 29, 2014, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

I meant members play 10 numbers,not 10 lines.

10 number full combinations will ensure a jackpot when all winning numbers fall within 10 predicted numbers.

Hans

Strive to predict 8 tickets for 12 numbers with Max ROI for Pick6!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19813 Posts
            Posted: November 29, 2014, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

10 number full combinations will ensure a jackpot when all winning numbers fall within 10 predicted numbers.

Hans

Ten numbers would be something like the Maddog challenges for PB and MM only you would be posting the combinations.  Seldom have anyone had all the winning numbers in any of those challenges and when they did I doubt if any of the combinations they played matched more than three of the winning numbers.

Evil Looking       

JeetKuneDoLotto's avatar - mystic

United States
              Member #161367
              November 27, 2014
              60 Posts
              Posted: November 29, 2014, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Hans

Apparently only full wheels are available to standard LP members.  A ten number full wheel may have hundreds of combinations.

Because of styles, people are separated.  They are not united together because styles became law.  But the original founder of the style started out with hypothesis - but now it has become the gospel truth.  Like boxing or fencing JKDL is a step by step project in which each maneuver must be repeated many times.  Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water.  Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup.  Put it into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.  Now water can flow, or surge or drip or crash.  Be water my friend. 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19813 Posts
                Posted: November 29, 2014, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

Apparently only full wheels are available to standard LP members.  A ten number full wheel may have hundreds of combinations.

There are 210 (6 of 10) possible combinations but even that amount is a lot of lines to play when you consider the odds of 10 numbers having all six winning numbers.

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7295 Posts
                  Posted: December 1, 2014, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

There are 210 (6 of 10) possible combinations but even that amount is a lot of lines to play when you consider the odds of 10 numbers having all six winning numbers.

I played abbreviated wheels to win more secondary prizes basically to defray some of the playing costs. It doesn't seem like much help playing all 15 MM bonus numbers, but there is a real discount even if the bonus number is the only match. The pick-5 games using 5/39 have only one winning combination out of 575,757. A full 16 number wheel has less than 1% of the total and not much help with increasing the chances.

Based on the cost of play, the potential secondary prize winnings, and the fact it did win a jackpot, playing 3 pick-5 numbers with each of the other 36 numbers at least once (18 lines) might be a better play.