Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia: 12/1 - 12/31/2014

Topic closed. 2085 replies. Last post 2 years ago by miss dee45.

Page 102 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22867 Posts
Posted: December 25, 2014, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Merry Christmas Georgia!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

ThreeFish$'s avatar - dragon eye.jpg
    Brooklet, GA
    United States
    Member #105331
    January 29, 2011
    17017 Posts
    Posted: December 25, 2014, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

THREEFISH' JOURNEY

082.    082.    537

082.    204.    759

082.    860.    315

Remember to check other workouts, boxes and TTT'S!!!Good Luck!!!

A LITTLE OLE GEORGIA PEACH SAID THAT!!!LOL GO GET UM GAWink

Brooklet, GA
      United States
      Member #105331
      January 29, 2011
      17017 Posts
      Posted: December 25, 2014, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Merry Christmas Georgia!

Thanks dr65!!!Merry Christmas to you too!!!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22867 Posts
        Posted: December 25, 2014, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

I mean i'm not hating or nothing but they need to stop coming on here BRAGGING AND BOASTING and they didn't post NADA!!!! Once again congrats to everyone that smashed it! It just urks me for ppl to say they hit and I didn't see them post the number!!! Maybe it's just me but that's nerve wrecking!!!! But, then again this is not my thread so I can't tell ppl what to do.. Carry on... Merry Christmas!!!

It's good to vent sometimes plies. Maybe you can think of it this way..sometimes I'm out and see a number

or think of a couple I'd like to play and can't post them on LP due to being out. But if I have a list, I make

sure to put it up and if I don't, I'm playing my latest list posted plus whatever my always numbers are and

ones I say I see coming even if they're not posted. I think the readers in PA know what my always numbers

are and some remember them some don't. It's nice to come on and say wow I got a hit! and I know just what

you mean by ppl that don't ever post anything at all or help in anyway who come in just to say: HEY I'M THE

GREATEST AND HIT THAT ONE BIG!! It's like, well, where were you before???? Maybe their computer just

works when they hit LOL

Well, like I said, good to get it off your chest. Maybe those that do that will come and post just a couple

numbers they're playing. Posting a few #'s help some people but coming in and saying you won big doesn't

help anyone but the winner. No Nod

I hope your Christmas was a nice one!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

gacash3's avatar - white face.jpg
          west ga
          United States
          Member #27083
          November 26, 2005
          2942 Posts
          Posted: December 26, 2014, 12:00 am - IP Logged

I have been here many years. I have won lots and lost lots. Yea it feels good to post winners. I get excited and i too will brag but mostly i enjoy and pride myself with my talent and visions. I dont boast....no need to. I like the game in general. I have won 12,500 off one drawing before but without a clear head i dont play. I play for fun and the money but mostly to help others win as well!!

Brooklet, GA
            United States
            Member #105331
            January 29, 2011
            17017 Posts
            Posted: December 26, 2014, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Wtg gacash3 on 000!!!Great call and good luck!!!I was actually thinking about 000 yesterday because 210 fell and I do believe that is a Trip Trigger!!!

Love your posts gacash3!!!Keep them coming!!!Hope you are having a Merry Christmas!!!

Dr Lottery's avatar - 10847
              Albany,Georgia
              United States
              Member #45615
              August 24, 2006
              2135 Posts
              Posted: December 26, 2014, 12:45 am - IP Logged

It's good to vent sometimes plies. Maybe you can think of it this way..sometimes I'm out and see a number

or think of a couple I'd like to play and can't post them on LP due to being out. But if I have a list, I make

sure to put it up and if I don't, I'm playing my latest list posted plus whatever my always numbers are and

ones I say I see coming even if they're not posted. I think the readers in PA know what my always numbers

are and some remember them some don't. It's nice to come on and say wow I got a hit! and I know just what

you mean by ppl that don't ever post anything at all or help in anyway who come in just to say: HEY I'M THE

GREATEST AND HIT THAT ONE BIG!! It's like, well, where were you before???? Maybe their computer just

works when they hit LOL

Well, like I said, good to get it off your chest. Maybe those that do that will come and post just a couple

numbers they're playing. Posting a few #'s help some people but coming in and saying you won big doesn't

help anyone but the winner. No Nod

I hope your Christmas was a nice one!

I am not trying to be RUDE or Funny do you actual go to the store minutes before draw break and playand then say OH let me post what I just played on LP !!  LP  is a good tool to communicate on but I have learned from the past years posting what you are playing on here will not come you  can throw me under the bus talk about me !!but Iam only telling you the truth some poster try to play every number that the old posters post and then don't play there own numbers and there number fall .look if you want to WIN you have to start small building you a bank so you can play daily instead of taking all your money playing every number someone post thats not going to work I use to do that and then I started playing my own numbers and I started Hitting you can do it just follow you system it works just as well as others!! No I don't live on LP like most people Live on Face Book ! !yeah I Boast but I was not Boasting to Posters On LPif you read my post I am Posting to little Debbie  CEO  Of The Ga Lottery because I known she monitors our post I HAVE  WARNED YOU ALL  FOR YEARS  THAT THEY DO THIS BUT YOU ALL CONTINUE TO post your money in hand numbers say if you say the QUAD 1111 is coming she drops the Quad 3333!! I don't mean to step on nobody toes Ijust haveto get mine !!

One day I will Hit BIG!!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                Member #14
                November 9, 2001
                31343 Posts
                Posted: December 26, 2014, 1:17 am - IP Logged

I have been here many years. I have won lots and lost lots. Yea it feels good to post winners. I get excited and i too will brag but mostly i enjoy and pride myself with my talent and visions. I dont boast....no need to. I like the game in general. I have won 12,500 off one drawing before but without a clear head i dont play. I play for fun and the money but mostly to help others win as well!!

You are one poster I always pay attention to.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Younglottery79's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                  Rex,ga
                  United States
                  Member #156245
                  June 12, 2014
                  164 Posts
                  Posted: December 26, 2014, 7:44 am - IP Logged

I haven't hit in 3 weeks and I'm P"d lol I'm waiting on that 368,518,257&989 she can read my post all she wants my money is long and I'm in it for the long run whenever you bring them you are going to pay me I have no secrets to hide Deb

ohio
                    United States
                    Member #1563
                    May 24, 2003
                    13730 Posts
                    Posted: December 26, 2014, 7:54 am - IP Logged

750 157 957 257 857

775 457 657 357 557

Welcome to Hit'sville!

Land of Winners

Manny13$'s avatar - batman29
                      Money City
                      United States
                      Member #159227
                      September 18, 2014
                      262 Posts
                      Posted: December 26, 2014, 8:06 am - IP Logged

Drum

871 306 520 715 713 680 750 805

921 578 275 935 792 730 509 514

Adding 505 525 757

Hot Hot Hot

SFL2010's avatar - Lottery-021.jpg
                        Toecane NC
                        United States
                        Member #91644
                        May 22, 2010
                        907 Posts
                        Posted: December 26, 2014, 8:13 am - IP Logged

Good Friday Morning Everybody!

I hope you ALL had a Great Christmas? Reading the post from last night, I can see some of us did and some of us didn't!

Congrat's to everybody who remembered to play 000 last night. I posted it on the 20th, but didn't keep tabs on it. I got

caught up on 660. Glad to see the Debbie's Pocketbook is a whole lot lighter after last night. She's really been paying

out some money over the last couple of days. Hoping to catch some of that cash today for myself!!!!!

New Day/New Game - Here are my picks for today 12/26/14 - Both Draws

406 494 875 441 523 007-700 650 926 031 507 & 394.

Favorites: 406 875 441 494 507 394

BOL Today

Success is the child of drudgery and perseverance. It cannot be coaxed or bribed; pay the price and it will be yours lottery players!"

Steve

Atlanta, Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #160021
                          October 15, 2014
                          677 Posts
                          Posted: December 26, 2014, 8:33 am - IP Logged

Got a Qp 554... I'm also playing 624 and 279

Have  fantastic Friday!!!

HittingInTheAtl's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                            Atlanta, Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #82469
                            November 14, 2009
                            4790 Posts
                            Posted: December 26, 2014, 8:56 am - IP Logged

Good Friday Morning Everybody!

I hope you ALL had a Great Christmas? Reading the post from last night, I can see some of us did and some of us didn't!

Congrat's to everybody who remembered to play 000 last night. I posted it on the 20th, but didn't keep tabs on it. I got

caught up on 660. Glad to see the Debbie's Pocketbook is a whole lot lighter after last night. She's really been paying

out some money over the last couple of days. Hoping to catch some of that cash today for myself!!!!!

New Day/New Game - Here are my picks for today 12/26/14 - Both Draws

406 494 875 441 523 007-700 650 926 031 507 & 394.

Favorites: 406 875 441 494 507 394

BOL Today

I've had better myself. Unfortunately, my package never arrived.

I am however thankfully that I do have life, health, and strength.

Like you said, today is a new day/new game.

I think I'll do me and try 515 and 554 that ShoNuff32 just referenced.

"If it's meant to be.  It will be." 

wendy67's avatar - disney32
                              georgia
                              United States
                              Member #35172
                              March 13, 2006
                              615 Posts
                              Posted: December 26, 2014, 9:01 am - IP Logged

Ok Deb must decided since she has robbed us all year long, she wants to drop all the good numbers back to back,  this is crazy I never seen that coming ...congrats to anyone who caught it , I guess she will bring 899 one day

Exactly i think we can really clean up now. She's cheated all year so now she's covering her azz because i know those books have to look shady as he$$. So now will be a good time to get all u can while u can because shes coming up on a new fiscal year with 365 days to play her antics with. Dont have my notes still at my daughters from Christmas going home sometime today but i do know im playing 172 and 129 for few days. Best to all.

Page 102 of 140