Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pt. 2 Darren Brown lottery prediction

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 2 years ago by str8ca$hhomie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97951
September 28, 2010
241 Posts
Posted: December 5, 2014, 2:56 am - IP Logged

Thank you for responding on the first forum,but  it's been awhile and no one has a clue . If you have an update  post here. Again i know what's been said about the incredible feat.I'm also a magician aware of other magicians doing similar tricks. You are most likely getting struck by lightning 1 time before figuring it out, i believe there are many ways of winning and some are easier, and some are more costly. Which one would you prefer?

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
    Member #146028
    August 22, 2013
    849 Posts
    Posted: December 5, 2014, 8:01 am - IP Logged

Thank you for responding on the first forum,but  it's been awhile and no one has a clue . If you have an update  post here. Again i know what's been said about the incredible feat.I'm also a magician aware of other magicians doing similar tricks. You are most likely getting struck by lightning 1 time before figuring it out, i believe there are many ways of winning and some are easier, and some are more costly. Which one would you prefer?

basil19, Doesn't Darren Brown bill himself more directly as a Mentalist as opposed to being a Magician ?

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
      LAS VEGAS
      United States
      Member #47729
      November 22, 2006
      4586 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2014, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Hi Basil, et al,

The only thing that's harder then uncovering magician's tricks is knowing something concrete about the unknown virtually how to win .

AS they say in Brooklyn In reality "Hey man, who's going to actually learn you?"

Be of good cheer & keep L@@KING-as jealously coveted knowledge is out there!

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight Sun Smiley

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
        Member #132100
        August 26, 2012
        1108 Posts
        Posted: December 7, 2014, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

The only magic that I know of is the magic of knowing and of course of knowing how to find out what you need and or want to know.

Some people say that there is magic in believing, I would think that there is more magic in knowing.

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: December 7, 2014, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

i believe there are many ways of winning and some are easier, and some are more costly. Which one would you prefer?

Personally, I'd go for the easier. The last thing I want to do is increase cost. Yeah, that's the ticket ! (No real puns were harmed in the making of this skit)  Green laugh

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19898 Posts
            Posted: December 8, 2014, 12:37 am - IP Logged

A prediction is what occurs when a person makes a statement in advance of an event, but Derren only revealed his ‘predicted numbers’ after the lottery draw had taken place.  No one predicted all the correct numbers for that drawing because the jackpot rolled.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19898 Posts
              Posted: December 8, 2014, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

A prediction is what occurs when a person makes a statement in advance of an event, but Derren only revealed his ‘predicted numbers’ after the lottery draw had taken place.  No one predicted all the correct numbers for that drawing because the jackpot rolled.

Some time back someone posting at LP tried a similar illusion by writing a bunch of numbers on a piece of paper and posting a picture of it.  After the drawing they changed the picture at its original source but their post still had its original time stamp which was before the drawing.  Darren didn't show his prediction before the drawing but created the illusion that the predicted numbers existed before the drawing.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                Member #97951
                September 28, 2010
                241 Posts
                Posted: December 18, 2014, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

basil19, Doesn't Darren Brown bill himself more directly as a Mentalist as opposed to being a Magician ?

yes, but both are usually combined to a degree

United States
                  Member #97951
                  September 28, 2010
                  241 Posts
                  Posted: December 18, 2014, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Some time back someone posting at LP tried a similar illusion by writing a bunch of numbers on a piece of paper and posting a picture of it.  After the drawing they changed the picture at its original source but their post still had its original time stamp which was before the drawing.  Darren didn't show his prediction before the drawing but created the illusion that the predicted numbers existed before the drawing.

This world is smaller than it seems.

United States
                    Member #97951
                    September 28, 2010
                    241 Posts
                    Posted: December 18, 2014, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

The only magic that I know of is the magic of knowing and of course of knowing how to find out what you need and or want to know.

Some people say that there is magic in believing, I would think that there is more magic in knowing.

You are already a winner and you will win soon because you are a winner

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                      LAS VEGAS
                      United States
                      Member #47729
                      November 22, 2006
                      4586 Posts
                      Posted: December 18, 2014, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

This world is smaller than it seems.

"This world is smaller than it seems."~b

I Agree!

Yes basil, but I wouldn't want to paint it! 

Fortes Fortuna Juvay

Eddessa_Knight Sun Smiley

United States
                        Member #97951
                        September 28, 2010
                        241 Posts
                        Posted: December 30, 2014, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

yes, but both are usually combined to a degree

That's too obvious for a trick.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                          Member #146028
                          August 22, 2013
                          849 Posts
                          Posted: December 31, 2014, 7:57 am - IP Logged

That's too obvious for a trick.

Rumor has it that Mentalists want to separate themselves far and away from being classified as a Magician. The word Magician smacks of (tricks) in the worst sort of way.

Why you ask ? By billing themselves as a Mentalist they quickly learned that they could command twice the amount of money for an appearance.

By the way how's your Dai Vernon Diagonal Palm Shift coming alone ?? 

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie