Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

INSPECTOR tool/Vtrac results for Jackpot games -Who else wants this done ?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Igamble.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Igamble's avatar - spider
nj
United States
Member #145657
August 10, 2013
1000 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2014, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

A unique work of art has a price of inestimable value .

Such is the case, i believe  ,with the pro tools software artwork build by the Lotery post executive officer Mr. TODD.Now the jp games are showing themselves to b a nice prey ,witch ,with the right tools can b hunted more efficient and profitable.I am absolutly willing to pay more for my membership once this is done.

I know that more players need to ask for this tools to b build, so here i am trying to get volunteers to express they desire for this.

SO what about you ,seasoned  experienced lottery player ?How bad do you want this done ?

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1744 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2014, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Such is the case, i believe  ,with the pro tools software artwork build by the Lotery post executive officer Mr. TODD.Now the jp games are showing themselves to b a nice prey ,witch ,with the right tools can b hunted more efficient and profitable.I am absolutly willing to pay more for my membership once this is done.

I know that more players need to ask for this tools to b build, so here i am trying to get volunteers to express they desire for this.

SO what about you ,seasoned  experienced lottery player ?How bad do you want this done ?

Exactly what kind of new lottery software do you want TODD to create, that is not already available on LP, or elsewhere ???

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #104962
      January 23, 2011
      1075 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2014, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

There are couple free websites that offer lotto game analysis/inspector tools for all states.

Trump 2016!

Igamble's avatar - spider
        nj
        United States
        Member #145657
        August 10, 2013
        1000 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2014, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

There are couple free websites that offer lotto game analysis/inspector tools for all states.

Name one that does the vtracs results please !