Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I think it was onlymoneys post...

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Wentworth.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116477
September 11, 2011
353 Posts
Posted: December 8, 2014, 11:01 am - IP Logged

I need help finding a post im not sure if it was onlymoney, he great..anyways....im not speaking of his avatar, which is excellent, but im refering to a simple pyramid where you add right to left or left to right and end up with nine pairs. Not the one with dates involved just a work out with the last winning evening number... i lost track of it on here and i cant locate it...can anyone help me find it? I may be wrong but i think its by onlymoney..thanks!

pumkin-050's avatar - 2hxvxid

Bahamas
    Member #138919
    February 9, 2013
    1741 Posts
    Posted: December 8, 2014, 11:06 am - IP Logged

I need help finding a post im not sure if it was onlymoney, he great..anyways....im not speaking of his avatar, which is excellent, but im refering to a simple pyramid where you add right to left or left to right and end up with nine pairs. Not the one with dates involved just a work out with the last winning evening number... i lost track of it on here and i cant locate it...can anyone help me find it? I may be wrong but i think its by onlymoney..thanks!

Wentworth go to Lottery systems look up lottery post folder of "systems" by Kreative 1 good luck

Illinois
      United States
      Member #99771
      October 31, 2010
      1389 Posts
      Posted: December 8, 2014, 11:56 am - IP Logged

If you find it, would you please post. Thank you

South Carolina
        United States
        Member #18322
        July 9, 2005
        1704 Posts
        Posted: December 8, 2014, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Onlymoney does have a thread in the Systems Forum, about Pyramids.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/282723

United States
          Member #116477
          September 11, 2011
          353 Posts
          Posted: December 9, 2014, 4:42 am - IP Logged

Thankyou all for replying..i appreciate but no thats not quite it...its a pyramid system that DOES NOT use the dates in the formula just use the last number drawn and add left to right and you get nine pairs and it works very good no dates` are involved just the last draw...

United States
            Member #116477
            September 11, 2011
            353 Posts
            Posted: December 9, 2014, 5:14 am - IP Logged

It looks like this         Ex Last eve Number 234

3          4

Then add 2 and 3 and put the 5 between the 2 and 3 add 2+ 2 and put the 4 between the 2and four now add 2and 4 + 6 put that between the 2 and 4 on the bottom row  now add them up 2+5++3+6+4 +4=24+6 add the total which is 6 to the middle  and make pairs.... this is it NO DATES just a simple pyramid...it is great for pairs i just want to review it, but i cant locate it to make sure i have it correct i must because its very good for up coming pairs!!! Again not a long pyramid with all those dates and many numbers.....I still think its only moneys post!! just a short while ago...

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
              Ontario
              Canada
              Member #109243
              April 9, 2011
              31437 Posts
              Posted: December 9, 2014, 7:09 am - IP Logged

Thankyou all for replying..i appreciate but no thats not quite it...its a pyramid system that DOES NOT use the dates in the formula just use the last number drawn and add left to right and you get nine pairs and it works very good no dates` are involved just the last draw...

This Isn't Onlymoney's Pyramid System But You Do End Up With 9 Pairs

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/282091

nerdycharlie's avatar - vw8o
                I'm a FEMALE :)
                United States
                Member #152689
                February 22, 2014
                1979 Posts
                Posted: December 9, 2014, 7:18 am - IP Logged

Here is the thread you are talking about , Wentworth - http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/274288/3563569

Onlymoney's way is adding 3 to all points, that was me who tweaked it the way you're explaining to get a better hit for FL.

Follow Trends & Patterns

823 111 605 815 228 128 724 908

1128 1990 1190 0823 2011 1228 0815

United States
                  Member #116477
                  September 11, 2011
                  353 Posts
                  Posted: December 9, 2014, 10:42 am - IP Logged

THANKYOU!! Thats what i was looking for!!!! I appreciate that help!! i was just a little off by one step! Enjoy Florida im waiting for the east coast North Easter!