Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 10:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My dream

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 2 years ago by collegem$.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Janair's avatar - disney32

Bahamas
Member #161305
November 24, 2014
167 Posts
Posted: December 10, 2014, 9:23 am - IP Logged

Good Morning   In my dream,  my father was laying on a black sofa in the living room and then he walked into the room where we were.  I remember going into their bathroom and when I looked into the toilet I saw clear water and stool was also in the toilet.  Then I flushed the toilet but when i looked into the toilet the stool was still there.   So after this I pulled the cover of the toilet down so no one could of seen the stool.  Then a minute late, my husband went into the bathroom so  I quickly ran behind him because I was shame the stool was still in the toilet but the only thing that was in the toilet was clear water.  I also remember we were on the outside and an old lady who is a family member of mine who I haven't seen in years came walking towards my parents house.  As soon as i notice she was coming I began running behind the trees to hide from her but after noticing she was looking around, I came from behind the tree.  She then gave me her purse for me to fix for her.  I remember there were some items she had in her purse so I took them out before trying to fix her purse.  Unfortunately, I was unable to fix the purse it had a hole on the outside of the purse.  The purse was very big and had a peach color.  I also recall telling this lady that I live on Mackey Street.  While the lady was leaving she pointed towards my uncles house and said, "Patrick's daughter is married right?".  Then I heard my brother telling my mom that the prime minister was on his way to bring her dessert................................  Yes,  this is very creepy because my father is a very humbled person, I saw an old lady who I have not seen in years but yet she was in my dream, my uncle Patrick does not have any kids , I do not live on Mackey Street and the prime minister was also mentioned in my dream.

FRIDAY-DA13th's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg
    New Providence
    Bahamas
    Member #61587
    May 28, 2008
    1661 Posts
    Posted: December 10, 2014, 10:14 am - IP Logged

Good Morning   In my dream,  my father was laying on a black sofa in the living room and then he walked into the room where we were.  I remember going into their bathroom and when I looked into the toilet I saw clear water and stool was also in the toilet.  Then I flushed the toilet but when i looked into the toilet the stool was still there.   So after this I pulled the cover of the toilet down so no one could of seen the stool.  Then a minute late, my husband went into the bathroom so  I quickly ran behind him because I was shame the stool was still in the toilet but the only thing that was in the toilet was clear water.  I also remember we were on the outside and an old lady who is a family member of mine who I haven't seen in years came walking towards my parents house.  As soon as i notice she was coming I began running behind the trees to hide from her but after noticing she was looking around, I came from behind the tree.  She then gave me her purse for me to fix for her.  I remember there were some items she had in her purse so I took them out before trying to fix her purse.  Unfortunately, I was unable to fix the purse it had a hole on the outside of the purse.  The purse was very big and had a peach color.  I also recall telling this lady that I live on Mackey Street.  While the lady was leaving she pointed towards my uncles house and said, "Patrick's daughter is married right?".  Then I heard my brother telling my mom that the prime minister was on his way to bring her dessert................................  Yes,  this is very creepy because my father is a very humbled person, I saw an old lady who I have not seen in years but yet she was in my dream, my uncle Patrick does not have any kids , I do not live on Mackey Street and the prime minister was also mentioned in my dream.

stool 303.

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
      Georgia
      United States
      Member #27294
      November 29, 2005
      16069 Posts
      Posted: December 10, 2014, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Patrick 052*****  473  278  233 294  982  961  287  9850  2304

Daughter married  831  138*****

Clear water  051  123****  560  360

Dung  225  210  405 **** 303

Hide  925  062

PURSE  199  262  225 274***147

Old women  730  p****487

Father  132***929  993***022  765  396  372  8969

Husband  703***712  641**861**381  218 540  943  7705

Toilet  828  314**713  147  470***390  819***  8915

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

collegem$'s avatar - ts
        Disney Land
        United States
        Member #92265
        June 3, 2010
        7022 Posts
        Posted: December 10, 2014, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Purse  (Normalized)

Method 1:  1-1-5-3

Method 2:  7-2-6-7
        Method 3:  5-3-7-0
        Method 4:  5-5-2-1
        Method 5:  2-8-4-6
        Method 6:  6-6-3-7

I live on Mackey Street.  (Normalized)

Method 1:  0-3-7

Method 2:  7-4-5
        Method 3:  5-4-0
        Method 4:  5-5-6
        Method 5:  0-7-6
        Method 6:  0-5-5

Bring her dessert................................  (Normalized)

Method 1:  2-4-9

Method 2:  8-6-7
        Method 3:  3-4-5
        Method 4:  6-6-1
        Method 5:  5-4-4
        Method 6:  0-1-6

Patrick  (Normalized)

Method 1:  3-6-8-6

Method 2:  1-8-5-3
        Method 3:  2-5-8-2
        Method 4:  8-1-8-2
        Method 5:  0-2-2-9/0522
        Method 6:  3-4-2-0

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.