Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need help with Florida Play 4 lottery

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 2 years ago by TasBob.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Miami, Florida
United States
Member #162094
December 21, 2014
131 Posts
Posted: December 21, 2014, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone, 

This is my first post on the lotterypost website, I have been reading and researching the forums learning new Ideas on playing the lottery. As well reading some interesting lottery news stories, I enjoy using this site daily and decided to join. While playing the lottery for 2 years, I have been having some wins and many losses, mostly in the fantasy 5 and powerball games. However, I have been having trouble in hitting the play 4 and cash 3 games. I never won anything playing the play 4 or cash 3, many times I've been off by an number whether playing straight only or boxed.

So I have an question for players, especially those who play the Florida play 4 game. What tips and ideas should I use when playing the play 4 and choosing numbers? When playing the pick 4, what strategies or systems do you use to predict what numbers are about to come out next? Also, any tips on how to follow the patterns? 

Thank you for your time in answering my question and good luck to all in playing the lottery.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
    Winning makes me smile.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4852 Posts
    Posted: December 21, 2014, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone, 

This is my first post on the lotterypost website, I have been reading and researching the forums learning new Ideas on playing the lottery. As well reading some interesting lottery news stories, I enjoy using this site daily and decided to join. While playing the lottery for 2 years, I have been having some wins and many losses, mostly in the fantasy 5 and powerball games. However, I have been having trouble in hitting the play 4 and cash 3 games. I never won anything playing the play 4 or cash 3, many times I've been off by an number whether playing straight only or boxed.

So I have an question for players, especially those who play the Florida play 4 game. What tips and ideas should I use when playing the play 4 and choosing numbers? When playing the pick 4, what strategies or systems do you use to predict what numbers are about to come out next? Also, any tips on how to follow the patterns? 

Thank you for your time in answering my question and good luck to all in playing the lottery.

Welcome to LP cjcpop2007,

Try this.  On the blue bar click on forums, then click on Pick 3 and Pick 4, then scroll down to Florida and click on it. I'm sure you'll find plenty of help there.

Good  Luck!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      1704 Posts
      Posted: December 22, 2014, 12:22 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone, 

Do a search for Lotto Laughs systems in the Lottery Systems Forum, or PM Lotto Laughs regarding the thread where all of the links to her systems are contained in one thread.

TasBob's avatar - 4NJ9EUA
        Bowling Green ,Florida
        United States
        Member #108735
        March 30, 2011
        4091 Posts
        Posted: December 30, 2014, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Triads are the way to go   For  Pick 4...  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/283520/3919134

Good Luck

Procrastination Stops Progress ⇒Σ