Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 2:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How can i find the name or detail of 2chance's winner on CA lottery

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Seya33.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
burbank Ca
United States
Member #162105
December 22, 2014
2 Posts
Posted: December 22, 2014, 4:56 am - IP Logged

I've been gone to page "Result&Winners" on calottery. They said "Click on the Draw Name or Number of Winners' to see those details" But i couldn't get any details! It still appears the same with just same draw name and number of winners....

Livermore, CA
    United States
    Member #152910
    March 1, 2014
    18 Posts
    Posted: December 22, 2014, 11:00 am - IP Logged

I bet you are using Safari? 

The web software is broken for Safari, at least the one on my Apple MacBook Pro. When you click on the number of winners a list of winning amounts, the name of each winner, and the town, should appear. There are other problems which I documented and reported some time ago. CA Lottery acknowledged the problems and said they were working on them, but they are not yet fixed and there has been at least one upgrade to the web software since I reported the problems.

When I want to view the winner details I use my Thinkpad with XP and Internet Explorer.

I suppose I could download/use another Apple compatible browser on my Apple MacBook Pro but I'm not interested in loading my Pro with any more applications than necessary.

burbank Ca
      United States
      Member #162105
      December 22, 2014
      2 Posts
      Posted: December 22, 2014, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

Thank you so much~~ and YES! You are right I use safari..NOw I'm using Crome instead and i found details \\(^o^)// yeah!!