Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I am new here but like what I see...oh merry Christmas.

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 2 years ago by sully16.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Danville, Virginia
United States
Member #162174
December 25, 2014
193 Posts
Posted: December 25, 2014, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Hi all I am new here and merry Christmas.

I have a couple of quick questions, I am in Virginia I play pick 3 at times who is the best at predicting the daily pick three here in my state.

I saw the predictions and they are the same and dont seem to change from day to day.

Thanks for your help.

Stuart

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1704 Posts
    Posted: December 25, 2014, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

I have a couple of quick questions, I am in Virginia I play pick 3 at times who is the best at predicting the daily pick three here in my state.

I saw the predictions and they are the same and dont seem to change from day to day.

Thanks for your help.

Stuart

Click on the Predictions Tab at the top of the page > Click on Top Predictors > Indicate which State [Virginia]

Some LP Members do not post their predictions in the Predictions Forum.  Many LP members post predictions in the Pick 3 Forum by pinned state thread, or on individual threads throughout the forum.

I don't know who the best Predictors are, posting on the individual threads.  Even though Winning is objective, trying to figure out who the "Best Predictor" is, is subjective, to a certain extent.

Personally, I would suggest that you find a Pick 3 system that works well in your state, Virginia, and figure out your own numbers to play, rather than relying on someone else. 

Do a Search in the Systems Forum, for Lotto Laughs systems.  In my opinion, I have subjectively concluded, that Her systems are the best on LP, and always work well [HIT - WIN] nationwide.

Good Luck !!!

Danville, Virginia
      United States
      Member #162174
      December 25, 2014
      193 Posts
      Posted: December 25, 2014, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Wow I looked at her methods and cant figure out half of what she is getting at maybe you know the basics.

Bondi Junction
        Australia
        Member #57242
        December 24, 2007
        1102 Posts
        Posted: December 26, 2014, 2:04 am - IP Logged

Thanks for your help.

Stuart

You can play the Massachusetts game,  Megabucks Doubler from Virginia. You will need to buy a subscription over the phone. If you are not in you can't win.

We all get a lot out of lotteries!

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
          Oklahoma
          United States
          Member #82391
          November 12, 2009
          6290 Posts
          Posted: December 26, 2014, 9:20 am - IP Logged

Hello and welcome to LP Stuart...... Noel

I Love Pink & Green 1908

South Carolina
            United States
            Member #18322
            July 9, 2005
            1704 Posts
            Posted: December 26, 2014, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Wow I looked at her methods and cant figure out half of what she is getting at maybe you know the basics.

Lotto Laughs uses LOTTERY MATH in the Majority of her Pick 3/4 systems, NOT Regular Math.

You know how to do regular math.  In Lottery Math, you do not carry digits over to the next column. 

Example:

123                                   123

+ 789                                 +789

______                              _______

802 [Lottery Math]               912 [Regular Math]

This is how most  Pick 3/4 systems work [Lottery Math, rather than Regular Math]. Thus, the majority of systems posted here on LP, by everyone else, use Lottery Math.  You have to remember this, when you're trying to figure out the mathematical reasoning being used in the system.  Lotto Laughs also uses Mirrors, in a lot of her systems.  Everyone does.  You have to learn your Mirrors on LP.  To Mirror a number, you simply +/- 5 to the number.

Here are your Mirrors.  They do not change.  <> means, "works both ways, i.e these numbers are mirrors of each other."

Mirrors:

0 < > 5

1 < > 6

2 < > 7

3 < > 8

4 < > 9

Keep all of this in mind, when trying to figure out someone else's lottery system.

sully16's avatar - sharan
              Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              40471 Posts
              Posted: December 27, 2014, 7:18 am - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post Bikemotorman.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"