Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Question

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Pick3Guy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Argentina
Member #162212
December 26, 2014
78 Posts
Posted: December 28, 2014, 7:05 am - IP Logged

Do you know actually anybody who has won te lottery

using wheels , software or any kind of strategy ?

I mean the first prize or at least the second prize.

MrProgrammer's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
    Member #161388
    November 28, 2014
    83 Posts
    Posted: December 28, 2014, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Apparently, adobea78 wins a lot per his strategies (possibly software).  He sometimes does not like to discuss wagering techniques, but presents his ROI (return on investment) results often.  This is acceptable of course because wagering and ROI are two completely things (possibly from different parallel universes since they are so distinctly and obviously mutually exclusive).  I mean this guy really walks his talk.  You might want to research all his current and past strategies, and ask him all about them.  They might line up with your lotteries and ideas and needs you may have, he has a variety of ideas and thoughts.

MrProgrammer  Cool

United States
      Member #155994
      June 5, 2014
      497 Posts
      Posted: December 29, 2014, 3:21 am - IP Logged

Apparently, adobea78 wins a lot per his strategies (possibly software).  He sometimes does not like to discuss wagering techniques, but presents his ROI (return on investment) results often.  This is acceptable of course because wagering and ROI are two completely things (possibly from different parallel universes since they are so distinctly and obviously mutually exclusive).  I mean this guy really walks his talk.  You might want to research all his current and past strategies, and ask him all about them.  They might line up with your lotteries and ideas and needs you may have, he has a variety of ideas and thoughts.

Well, the member ,abobea78, is ,usually, not clear on how his strategies work when he does share them.